Visit Visa Extension/issue Without Exit: Urgent

Topic locked
Visit Visa extension/issue without exit: Urgent May 02, 2016
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and a warm greetings to everyone from me. I need a genuine information regarding the visa extension or new issue as my wife is under 3 months tourist visa in dubai and her tourist visa is expiring on 12 may 2016.I want her to stay for 3 more months by renewing/issuing her tourist visa without having to exit anywhere from UAE. I consulted with couple of travels that they can issue 3 months visit/tourist visa but she has to exit to oman or anywhere and wait there till the visa is issued.I am in real trouble.Please suggest me what to do.

deepra2016
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visit Visa Extension/issue Without Exit: Urgent May 02, 2016
Hello Sir Very good evening!

Yes it is true that your wife has to exit UAE to get her visit visa extended, I suggest you to send her to Oman, Its a matter of one hour.

Hope the information was use full.

Regards,
Pushpa.M,
Advisor,
pushpa(at)betterwayuae.com,
Better Way Business Men Services LLC,
http://www.betterwayuae.com
Nasser Malalla Advocates & Legal Consultants,
http://www.nmlaw.ae
Dubai, UAE.
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Visit Visa Extension/issue Without Exit: Urgent May 02, 2016
Hi, Pushpa

Thank you so much for the reply. I feel its not only the matter of an hour coz couple of my friends had been in the process and as the visa cannot be applied without being exited, once they get exit it takes 1-3 days or even more for the visa to issue.And they exited to oman and returned back and stayed in the sarjah airport waiting for their visa.And the main issue i heard over there is that if the visa cannot be issued within a week or two the CIDs there send the expats back to their country and people over there don't have place to sit and sleep.These several hassles are running around my head and my wife's kinda scared for that which is why i wanted some suggestions.Anyways if there is no option, i need to go through this.
Thanks
deepra2016
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa