Visa

Topic locked
Visa Jun 23, 2016
Morning

Need some help please urgently.

My husband has a visa sorted and I now need to get the spouse part sorted for myself. We got married in Mexico and we are from the UK. Causing me issues. Is there anybody that had experienced similar situation or has knowledge on such things please as I keep getting different stories advising me what to do.

Thank you

Sunshine55
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Jun 23, 2016
Hi,

how are you.

If your marriage certificate is attested , that's more than enough,no matter , u may be from one country, and got married some where else.

Regards,
Pushpa.M
Advisor
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Visa Jun 23, 2016
PushpaAdvisor ,

Thank you for your response.

I have s Mexican marriage license which has an apostille attached to it I have had this document translated into English. The document has been stamped by Mexico. I have had the documents notarized by a public notary in the uk which I think is a waste of time now.

The license has gone to the UAE embassy and Mexican in London and was rejected 2 times with no explanation. The agent I used didn't understand either so I was stuck.

I made contact with loads of people and then finally somebody came back a silly expensive quote saying the following:

It has to go back to Mexico

See 5 different departments

To do the following;

Apostille of marriage license

Filing agent in cancun

Translation into Arabic

Government fees

When I get this document back they are saying that they don't know what happens to it then ready for UAE visa. I'm tired and just need to know exactly what I need to do.

Thank you
Sunshine55
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Jun 25, 2016
Hi,

Yes you need to fulfill all the above requirements to get your visa stamped.

You already have Mexican marriage license which has an apostille attached to it, just all you have to do is translate it to Arabic and get it attested.

Below mentioned link may be useful , also pls check it once

http://www.apostilledocs.com/mexico-apo ... cates.html

Regards,
Pushpa.M
Advisor
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa