Visa Rejected Saying I Am Blacklist, But I Never Came UAE

Topic locked
Visa rejected saying i am blacklist, but i never came UAE Mar 12, 2013
Hi everyone!

I was waiting for my tourist visa to arrive, applied by a company in RAK, to visit their office for a job interview. But i got shocked when they told me that my visa application got rejected and immigration has given the reason for this is that I am blacklist in UAE.

Now the thing is that i haven't ever applied for UAE visa this before, never travelled outside my country in my whole life. I have got my passport only a few months back, and it has no any immigration Stamp on it.

What might be the reason for this ?
And how to get this issue resolved ?

majidkorai
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Rejected Saying I Am Blacklist, But I Never Came UA Mar 14, 2013
it happens offen on of my friend had passed through this situation but now he is in dubai try to get visa from other city rsther than from where u r rejected
assadaqeel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Visa Rejected Saying I Am Blacklist, But I Never Came UA Mar 14, 2013
Thanks for your reply asad. Actually the visa was applied by my sponsor company through some travel agent, and after getting rejected they contacted the immigration and now they are saying that they have solved the issue by meeting with immigration authorities and have re-applied.

But i am still confused and worried that may it get rejected again. Is it possible ? or will they issue the visa now.
majidkorai
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Rejected Saying I Am Blacklist, But I Never Came UA Mar 20, 2013
Hi, also try to get with you supporting and identically documents to resolve this issue. this was happened with same name and details machings.
laraseo2010
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa Rejected Saying I Am Blacklist, But I Never Came UA May 26, 2013
You asked for the reason why it got rejected and dig deep how it got rejected.

Some time, if company doesnty want the employee they play such tricks.

so have full detail on your case and than send the request to MOL.

Best of luck.
Judij
BANNED

undefined Oct 30, 2014
hi this is nadeem with you actually one company applied employ visa for sharjah but it rejected and there is no mention any reason why they rejected my visa i never come in uae or other country this is my first attempt to get job abroad now they have applied for dubai but still i am confuse maybe in dubai same case will happen kindly inform me that is it possible if sharjah rejecting some one than they get visa from dubai if it is genuine case
nadeeem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 07, 2015
hi,i got job in RAK when we apply visa they rejected with out any reason,i want reason why reject my visa,application id 6012015104498844 or batch id 201507083716041 name : muhammad sarfraz ghulam hussain , pakistani national
ChaudhryLiaqat
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

unde.fined Dec 04, 2015
PalazhiVishnu
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 17, 2016
Please don't believe Palazhi Engineering Limited. He is fake & fraud.
anony
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visa Rejected Saying I Am Blacklist, But I Never Came UA Jun 28, 2016
Dear All,

For any kind of Legal- (cheque bounce, credit card, personal loan ) and for any Immigration cases-Black list, Absconding, Life time ban, Travel ban, Overstay, Please do contact us.

Pushpa.M
Advisor,
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa