Visa Issues

Topic locked
Visa issues Jun 27, 2012
Can I get a mission visa after residing the country for more than 6months? I want to get back there? My company got closed and my employer refused to cancel my working visa thats why I left the country due to financial problem that I can no longer provide my daily living..

prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Jun 28, 2012
What is a mission visa? You left without cancelling your visa? More than likely your company will have reported you as having absconded, in which case they'd pick you up at the airport on re-entry. You'd have to check with immigration and the labour depsrtment to see what your current status is. You MUST cance; that outstanding visa.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Honestly, my company got closed and it been a year asking my employer to cancel my visa but sad to say he always refused to do it,he knows that I left the country and when I asked him to cancel the visa he told me to hand over to him my passport for cancellation coz the immigration didnt accept the xeros copy of my passport.. My company cant report me as absconding..
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Sadly they do need your original passport to cancel the visa, there is no way around that. If you don't and your visa expires you'll be fined for it. So looks like you really don't have a choice in the matter.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

yes, ur ryt thats why i have to hand over my passport back to my previous employer for the cancellation but sadly til now its not yet cancel,,and i get a job offer from other company,,thats why im seeking help how to overcome this visa issues...thank you so much....
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

You have to hand back your passport so they can cancel the visa! It only takes a day or two. You will not be able to do anything with the new company until this is done. The new company can do nothing for you, unless you request that they get the visa transferred from your previous employer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

yes, i already send it back to them but the problem is they still not cancel my old visa and its been 3mons since the time i hand it to them..the company was already closed due to bankrupcy a year ago..why they cant still do the cancellation process...
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Jun 29, 2012
I can't answer that! You need to speak to them. Or take it to the police to get them to deal with it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visa Issues Jul 11, 2012
Hi..

If you are residing means out of Dubai for more than 6 months, your company has to make cancellation like outside country, otherwise other companies of that sponsor will be blocked. So, I think you company already cancelled your visa's.

You should not send your original passport to them, as they cancel without that in the case of 6 months outside the country.

The sad is you will get 1 year banned to enter the U.A.E if you cancel like this.

If you give me your labor card no. I can check whether it is cancelled or not.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa Issues Jul 12, 2012
dsg ,

I really dont know what my boss up to. I ve been trying to reached him over long distance call but he just ignore it. As what I said I already hand over back to him my passport coz he told me that the immigration wont cancel my visa w/o the original passport of the employee that why i send it back to him..

Honestly, I dun have my labor card and I was curious with that also coz my employer didnt give me that one but I have my passport with me since from the start I was being employed with that company. I asked mit from my employer but he said my passport is enough...

If you could able to check it,that would be a big help for me.....

Thank you
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

prettymheeia , DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT! Give your personal info out like that to ANYONE let alone some stranger on an internet forum! IYu'll leav yourself open to identity theft. You can simply go to the Ministry of Labour website and check your visa status online there with your labour card number!

DO NOT give your details out! Also don't email them to someone using a private email address. You don't know who they are nor what their intentions are. Very very dangerous indeed.

I suggest you edit your post and remove your labour card number.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic ,
prettymheeia,

My intention is only to help. If you trust give me your details. atleast if you have the labor card number.

Its upto you people.

Chocoholic be practical and give right information dont make time pass, if someone really needs some sort of help, then help them, for chatting you can chat on yahoo messenger also.

Good luck.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

I really dunno what to say....

Could anyone of you can give me the exact way how Can I check my status online in the ministry of labor..?

Thank you..
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

You cannot check online by yourself, We have our own 2 typing centers and documents clearing office in dubai. I can check, if you trust me or other peson, its upto you.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Hi All,

I seem to have some issues with a visa Issued to me. I am supposed to be in dubai for Vacation with my family, they have passports that dont require them having a visa to get into Dubai.

I on the other hand was issued a visa that expires on the 16th July but i am due in dubai on the 17th...

what are the chances of getting in? does anyone know? what options do i have to get a new visa issued before the 17th?

If the Visa is expired by a few hours, will i still be allowed into the country.

thanks.
Orumeb
Dubai Forum Guest

Hi..

Wht is your nationality and type of visa u have, like tourist, long term vist, short term visit, employment?
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Nigerian... Service Visa
Orumeb
Dubai Forum Guest

Then you cannot enter the UAE if your visa is expired the day before you enter. Tell your sponsored company to cancel the visa and apply new visa. Or else you enter the country day before the expiry of the visa.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

They Claim it cannot be cancelled. Can a new sponsor cancel the Visa?
Orumeb
Dubai Forum Guest

no only the same sponsor can cancel
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

dsg , Yes you can check online! I've done it! Stop giving incorrect information! It's clear all your doing is touting for business, yet you use a 'personal' email.

Here'\s the website for the MOL: http://www.mol.gov.ae/english/newIndex.aspx

I suggest you contact them directly as they will give you the correct information. You can do it over the phone or online through their eservices portal.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

On this website they want labor card number which they don't have. How can you get the labor card number. Its a challege you cannot find the labor card number on this website.

--- Jul 12, 2012 ---

Chocoholic ,

Pretty does'nt have the labor card copy nor she remembers the number. Now you help, how can you find out the labor card is cancelled or not. I told you Chocoholic be practical, and dont take it personal, if you need any help regarding visa issues I can help you.

Take care
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

erm given that she posted the labour card number on here - then removed it after I told her to, yes she does! So therefore she can check online through the MOL eservices portal. or you know pick up the phone call them and ASK! It's really not difficult! Even if you don't have your labour card number, you can call them and they can verify your details through other routes - I have done this also! So STOP saying it cannot be done, because it can and I have done it.

All you're doing is looking for business, when people can do this without paying someone else to do it for them.

Surely that's practical enough for you!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

She does'nt posted her labor card no. she gave only the immiration visa number and later she removed.

Regarding my business, I dont' have to beg or search around for work, we are very reputed and known in Dubai since long time. I just wanna help.

lets wait from Pretty, how much she benefitted from your help.
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa Issues Jul 13, 2012
Regardless she can still get the relevant info just by calling and confirming a few details.

If a person wants to get someone else to do the work for them, then fine. But it's pretty easy to do it yourself if you have the necessary know-how.

It's really not that difficult.

How do we know you run a reputable business? You've never stated the name, contact details and you use a 'personal' email address.

Don't have a go at me, purely because I've proved you can get all the info necessary WITHOUT having to use someone like you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visa issues Jul 13, 2012
ok lets wait for response from the person. I don't want to tell more, just wait................
dsg
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa Issues Jul 13, 2012
can one of you kindly tell me how long it takes to get a service visa Processed?

Also what is the implication of not using a previously issued one..

chocoholic: Thanks for the information, i got the numbers off some sites but apparently today + Tomorrow is a work free day.
Orumeb
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa issues Jul 13, 2012
I was just a bet curious in regards with the link you have given; I tried to check there my name in regards with my labor card # but it stated there only 'for request and need to go to';for the typing'"

they also asked for my person code which I dunno coz I still dunno what is my labor card #

How can I checked it when i am here outside UAE?

Can I ask a friend to do this for me and do the typing request form?

Thank you
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Issues Jul 14, 2012
prettymheeia , Just call the helpline number and speak to someone! They can also give you your code number once they verify who you are. Always the best bet is to just pick up the phone and speak to someone! They're very helpful and nice at the MOL so you won't have any issues.

--- Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 am ---

Orumeb , They don't work Fri/Sat as it's the weekend and most of these offices close at either 1 or 2.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Visa Issues Jul 14, 2012
Chocoholic, I just want to know what the exact helpline number so I can call it directly to them,,I saw lots of number....I dunno which is the right one....

Thank you
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa