Visa Cancelled Forced To Go Home Country!!urgent Pls...

Topic locked
visa cancelled forced to go home country!!urgent pls... Apr 28, 2010
hello everyone i am new here in dubai forums i found it very useful helping people like me...
my question is that my visa was recently cancelled by my greedy company last april 14, 2010..although there is a grace period of 1 month from the day of cancellation i believed the application for my cancellation was late thats why it was still based on the expiration of my residence visa which is March 30, 2010..
i am only allowed to stay in the Uae until april 30,2010,,the thing is i already have a new employer,and they have started processing my new visa the only problem is that they are not sure if it will come out before april 30,,which is supposed to be my last day here,,from my cancellation...suppose i am going to stay until my new visa comes out...how much would i owe the immigration for my overstaying???and how is the processing going to be???will it make any negative effects on my upcoming new employment visa??i mean wouldnt i be given a ban???lets say ill overstay for three days atleast...
PLEASE help...urgent i need answers very badly..thanks in advnce...

jjmharnetjoson
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: visa cancelled forced to go home country!!urgent pls... May 01, 2010
If the new company has filed your work permit / residence visa application before the end of the grace period, and it has been accepted by the ministry, then you should be ok (assuming there's no ban). Check with the company and the ministry of labour or DNRD.

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/ministry-of-labour-uae.php
http://www.dubaifaqs.com/dnrd.php

If there's a fine, I think it's 100 or 200 dhs per day.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: visa cancelled forced to go home country!!urgent pls... May 19, 2010
A 6 month ban is normally automatic, it can be removed by paying Dhs. 5,000.00
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa