Visa Cancellation

Topic locked
Visa cancellation Apr 21, 2012
Hi all

I have been working in a company from 2005.. my second employment visa is ending this june and i told them not to renew my visa and i brought my air tickets but company says they need to cancel my visa even if my visa is ending (is this right)so they cannot confirm a date for my exit and i wonder i won't be able to use the air ticket i brought.

Thanks in advance

--- Apr 21, 2012 ---

Sevens
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 14, 2014
Hi im just new here in dubai holding a tourist visa, now i just got "hired" last month(4thweek of april)..then upon agreement they process right away for an employment visa then after a week my employment visa came...so i automatically cancelled my toursit visa for that employment visa....but then with some issues with the company and my boss they decided to cancell it after 2days it was released so i didnt even use it for my exit...now im worried about my visa status here in UAE tho im about to pay the penalties of my stay because until now my request copy of cancellation has not given yet by that company even how many times i follow up it to them...please help! Many thanks...
Chriz31
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa