Steps For Visa Cancellation UAE

Topic locked
Steps for Visa Cancellation UAE Nov 19, 2014
If you want to go to your country, your employer not cancelling the Visa, You want to return home before E Visa (Pink Visa) Expires, Visa Not Stamped, Your Employer Harasses you. Then you should follow some Rules which are as Under :-
1. Don't give your Passport & Visa to Any Body Even Your Best Friend & Your Employer.
2. Don't loose your Mind & Patients. Take Disprin Pill if you feel scared.
3. Don't Run Away from where you Live or Resides because Employer cannot Harm you. If they Physically Harm you then you might complaint in Police by Dial ling 901, 999 and lodge a complaint against your employer. But if you Run away where you live your Employer can Lodge a Complaint in Police against you and you will be in the Jail if you Caught without any documents.
4. Don't go to Labor Court & Ministry of Labor to file a case against your employer. It is very time consuming & money wasting process. Police will also cant do anything in this situation. They tell you to go to Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Labor says to you to go to Labor Court (Tehsil). They only needs Slaves in UAE.
5. Go to your Embassy mine is in Burjuman, Dubai and meet the Labour Officer of your Country they will settle down your matter.
6. Kindly Travel in Buses & Metro not in Taxis Because Taxis are very Expensive. Save Money.
7. If all expenses paid by your employer then they will settle in 2,000 Dirhams to cancel your visa but Air Ticket is Yours.It Cost Near 900 Dirhams. Mine will be arranged by my Embassy.
8. A 6 Month Ban will be imposes automatically on you to Re-enter UAE.
Follow these rules I return my country within 3 Weeks because I have my Passport & Visa. I did not pay any money for Cancellation because i already pay 6000 Dirhams to my Company. Dont Scared God will Help you.

Syalz
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa