Resignation In Probation Need To Serve Any Probation Or Pay

Topic locked
resignation in probation need to serve any probation or pay Mar 20, 2014
Dear friends,
Hi I am very new to this forum and Dubai. I am just 2 month old in UAE. I came to uae on visit visa in January by end on january I got the job in the company here where we sales the bankassest product to expats. But it not direct pay roll of bank it on some other LLC payroll. Now I have join company on 4 the march this month. I am not happy working in company and environment here to work I am not comfortable at all. I also got a job in my home country with almost equal pay ibam getting here in Dubai. Now I have made my mind to leave this organisation as I got better opportunity in my own country. Now I have to leave taken my passport back from my employer , my salary & not want topay tem any charges & notice period. As there is nothing mention in my offer letter to pay money or expense to company. Even I got selected here when I was on visit visa. So all air ticket and everything paid by me . Except company send me employment entry visa. I have not sign any contract yet except my offer letter & induction form. I don't know my visa got stamp or not on my passport. But I have done my medical last week and biometric for emirate I'd. So my question is do I need to pay anything to company for visa? Give them salary back? Serve notice period? How to get my passport fast. I don't care about ban as I don't have any plan to come to uae for next 2 year.this is my first no the in bank

vakratunda5556
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa