Reducing Overstay Fines

Topic locked
Reducing Overstay Fines Jan 28, 2013
Hi there, I desperately require some help. :(

I know a family who have been overstaying in the UAE for many years (10+ years). 3 of them have overtstayed their residency visa and 1 overtstayed her visit visa. Obviously they have been struggling financially as they are not able to get proper jobs and hence the years just kept accumulating as they could not afford to pay fines.

With the current Amnesty going on, they are trying to legalize their status in UAE itself as they DO NOT want to go back to their home country. They have the option to get onto new visas here but the problem they are having is trying to reduce the fines they have all accumulated over the years. They were trying to use a lot of influence to reduce the fines but unfortunately the amount is still working out to quite a lot plus it is taking a lot of time !

I have heard that there are some lawyers that we can hire who can help is reduing the fines significantly ? Does anyone know of any lawyers ? Or can you suggest any other options to assist this family ?

Thank you

galaxyS3
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Reducing Overstay Fines Jan 28, 2013
If they leave Dubai they can't return?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Reducing Overstay Fines Jan 28, 2013
They are getting different Information from different people..most are saying that there will be a ban to re-enter UAE so they don't want to take that chance and want to regularise their visas in UAE itself.
galaxyS3
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Aug 12, 2015
sir im anwar shaikh Bangladeshi stay in dubai me & my doughter old most 2 years over stay here i dont have job no money i cant pay all over stay fine pls help us thankx
anwarshaikh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa