My New Employer Absconded Please Help Me

Topic locked
My New Employer absconded please help me Nov 28, 2015
Hii,

I came to dubai on visit visa in august and got a job with the help of my ex-manager in the company and i agreed to work. I didn't reveive any offer letter but they gave me employment visa and i came back to dubai on 27th Oct 2015 and started working from the very next day after working for 5 days still I didn't sign any CONTRACT OR OFFER LETTER. And the next day I came to know our company is facing legal action of money laundering the same day everybody ran out of UAE except those who r involved in this investigation and me. I tried to go back to my home country with that entry permit(pink paper) but airport immigration said I can't exit the country unless my visa is cancelled or stamped on my passport but I only had that pink paper. The next day I filed a complaint against my employer to cancel my visa in MOL. I received a call from legal advisor after 15 days and I told her everything and she said she will send me a message which will include appointment date and time but it's more than 8 days since I recived call from legal advisor I didn't reveive any message from MOL.

My question is hiw many days it will take to receive message from MOL??

Will I get ban from working in uae??

Can I ask for settlement??

Will there be any problem for me in MOL??

THANK YOU.

APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

vicky91
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: My New Employer Absconded Please Help Meno Dec 13, 2015
Hi, I got an offer from a company, signed the agreement and as said by the company I did every formalities like resignation and visa cancellation on time, I was also told as having immigration visa from my prior company, that I do not need to exit the Emirates as the new company too had same visa.
Now, they are saying they already applied for visa and its been 20 days exact but still the visa is under process.

If the visa didnt came at time I would have.to leave the Emirates as per norms of 30 days.

Please suggest me a proper department where I can complain abou this company if anything goes wrong and they didnt provide me the visa, so do I lost my old job because of them.
sahwary2k
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa