Need To Cancel My Son's Residence Permit

Topic locked
Need to cancel my son's residence permit Oct 04, 2012
I am not a resident of UAE. My son, who is 3 yrs old is sponsored by my wife. At the time of issuing his residence visa, I had given a letter saying that I don't have any objection to my wife sponsoring his visa.
I was wondering if there is some way to cancel his visa. Will a letter to the immigration authorities in UAE be sufficient ? Or do I need something more elaborate like a court order ? My wife's visa is sponsored by an ajman free zone company belong to her father
Needless to say the reason I am doing this is because my wife is using our son as a leverage in the separation process.

smithneil91
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need To Cancel My Son's Residence Permit Oct 04, 2012
Sounds like you're BOTH using your son in the middle as a tug of war - how is that fair?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Need To Cancel My Son's Residence Permit Oct 04, 2012
Not really. I just want to expedite the process. So that we can reach the custody stage. Imagine if your spouse takes the child away from you to another country, and you don't get to visit him or see him over the Internet. How would that feel
smithneil91
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need To Cancel My Son's Residence Permit Oct 05, 2012
You need to speak to immigration about it and also a lawyer to see what the legal implications are of that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa