I Need Advice For My Friend.. Pls Care To Read :(

Topic locked
i need advice for my friend.. pls care to read :( May 29, 2016
Good day to all.. I need an advice for my friend working as housemaid in Palestinian family in jumeira,since she doesn't have any idea where to seek for help about her problem, she will be finishing her contract this month of June after working in that house for three years but she wanted to stay here in Dubai to work outside but her employer doesn't want to give her a release instead wanted her to fly back to Philippines.. the thing is she badly needed a job here for she is the bread winner of the family, and their house was wrecked by a tidal wave,her family needed her so much and feel sad for her,shes only 26 and as for me I don't really know how to help her since me too working as live in and our employer are sort of family but I'm so thankful that my employer is not selfish to give up on me after my end of contract... guys please can someone give me an advice on how to do so she can stay here? Can she work here without that so called "release" from the employer? Im praying to have someone cwould read this.. thank you..

bethovi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Need Advice For My Friend.. Pls Care To Read :( May 30, 2016
hello Dear,

If the employer is willing to send her back to her home country its well and good, let her go back and come back on visit and try for new job, or if she has already found a new job, let her exit once the contract and visa expires and request the new employer to send her visa , so she can come back.Nothing to worry.God bless her.

Regards,

Pushpa.M

Advisor

PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: I Need Advice For My Friend.. Pls Care To Read :( May 31, 2016
PushpaAdvisor ,
Thank you very much for the reply sir.. very appreciated .. I will let her know about the info.. God bless..
bethovi
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa