If Husband's Visa Is Expired

Topic locked
If Husband's visa is expired Apr 16, 2012
I'm on husband visa, his visa is already expired. My visa is still valid. My husband is owner of freezone company, but this company has unpaid license and cheques. Can I exit and entry UAE again in this situation? Kindly advise

Azazel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: If Husband's Visa Is Expired Apr 16, 2012
If you are on a visa that is dependent on your husband having a valid work visa, I'm not sure how your visa can still be valid if his is expired. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you may have some trouble with this. Sorry, I haven't been able to find specific info on what you can do, so you should call the Amer service at 800 5111 or email amer@dnrd.ae with your questions. On the GDRFA page I found info on the fines charged for residing with an expired visa.

GDRFA wrote:Classification of Fees Required for default issuing new Residence visa, fine is imposed after (60 days) of Residence visa expiry...

The fine is calculated according to the local system based on public prosecutor list as follow:

(15) AED (cash) for each day during the first 6 months (180 days)

(30) AED (cash) for each day during the second 6 months (180 days)

(50) AED (cash) for each day after one year and above.

Fine fees for Ministry system:

(25) AED (cash) for each day during the first 6 months (180 days)

(50) AED (cash) for each day during the second 6 months (180 days)

(100) AED (cash) for each day after one year and above.

http://dnrd.ae/en/Rules_Reg/Pages/RuleD ... ?RuleId=65

Good luck with everything!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: If Husband's Visa Is Expired Apr 16, 2012
Correct Kanelli. If the husbands visa has expired, been cancelled etc then any sponsor dependents are also cancelled at the same time.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa