HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST?

Topic locked
HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? Jun 04, 2013
Hi.
Please help!
I was working in Dubai in 2007 and left the country in 2010 for personal reasons. I did not inform my employer that I am not going back due to my problems back home. I left Dubai with 65,000dhs debt. My employer sent me a letter that they filed a case of Absconding.

Now, I want to go back to Dubai. I am willing to pay the debt. Is there a way I can remove my name on the immigration blacklist? I wanna know if my absconding case is lifted and how to pay the debts. Who is the person need to talk to?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Porsche

Breadwinner
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? Aug 30, 2013
Dear concerned person,

We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:

- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.

Kindly send your inquiry or issue to uaehelp@yahoo.com . Please also provide a brief summary if required.

Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.

Important Note:

- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.

Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.

- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.

- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.

- Our pricing varies by each case.

Best Regards,

UAE Help
Uaehelp
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Apr 13, 2014
Uaehelp ,is this organization still active.. cause I really need your help very badly..
lovely01
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Jul 26, 2014
Uaehelp ,hi We need some advised and can help us about my cousin blacklist issue,how we can reach you to discuss and can tell you about the details...here's my email ad: rose.rr1710@yahoo.com ...thank You!!!
rhosse10
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? Jul 27, 2014
Breadwinner , Contact your former employer and discuss with them what needs to be done in order to have your name removed from blacklist. Also, find out whether the blacklist is only for employment visa or for visit visa as well. If it is only for employment visa, then you may be able to get a visit visa and come to the country to clear your record.
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? Aug 10, 2014
It's vv difficult to find the right person who can clear our blacklist, since 2012 until now no one i can trust for my ban also. I leave on god, if not in UAE we can go other country, even v difficult to leave the things was in UAE. All the best for all of you.
nurwati
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 10, 2014
Dear Sir, I was in Dubai from 1997 to 2004. My company terminated me in 2003 and I left Dubai. I think I have credit card outstanding amount. For few years i recd a mail from them but since last 6 years, I have not recd any mail from the bank. One of the company is applying for my visit visa. If i am blacklisted, will they be able to get visit visa for me.
dsouzajames1975
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 28, 2015
hi i need some advise from u..so pls give ur contct
my e-mail id anaazmuhammed2@gmail.com
anz007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? May 16, 2015
Uaehelp ,hi We need some advised and can help us about my cousin blacklist issue,how we can reach you to discuss and can tell you about the details...here's my contact 0558183979 and email ad:iftikhar.anbar@gmail.com ..thank You!!!
iftikharsweet
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 19, 2015
Uaehelp ,
I have a problem with my previous company i worked for them past 4 years but now on 4th october 2015 i resigned and also worked till the last day of november 5th 2015 and now I'm working in new company from 6th November2015 my visa cancelled on 9th november2015 my new visa issues on 10th December2015 status change on14th December2015 but now problem is my previous company is saying that I have overstayed in UAE on that base they said to me that we are putting you in absconding and its charge of 5000 thousand dirham.

Please sir advise me and help me to getout from this situation. thank you
tonyhsin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? Dec 29, 2015
UAE HELP,

I have a problem with my immigration ban all visa reject what is reason i dont know please help me send inbox reply i send u all detail.

Please sir advise me and help me to get out from this situation. thank you

--- Dec 29, 2015 ---

UAE HELP,I have a problem with my immigration ban all visa reject what is reason i dont know please help me send inbox reply i send u all detail.Please sir advise me and help me to get out from this situation. thank you

zafarjatoi@gmail.com
zafarjatoi
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 28, 2016
Uaehelp ,my brother was medically unfit during visa processing due to hepatitis B in Dec 2009, and last year i was try to apply visit via for him but i got information his name in blacklist. so if i want get back to Dubai mean what i want to do. there is any legal way to remove his name from blacklist

kindly reply, thank you
Anandaraj
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa