HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA

Topic locked
HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Jul 11, 2013
Hi.
Please help!
I was working in Dubai in 2006 and left the country in 2008 for personal reasons. I did not inform my employer that I am not going back due to my problems back home. I left Dubai with 7000 dhs debt. But i cleared my loan in my country.

Now, I want to go back to Dubai. I am willing to pay the debt if it is there any balance. bcoz my employer applied for visa but its rejected. So i dont know what happening there so please give me a solution.

Thank you for your help in advance.

reddeprasad
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Aug 30, 2013
Dear concerned person,

We can help you with your situation. We handle all issues and treat each case with care. All our work is done through LEGAL means. We cater to:

- Individual issues (blacklist, visa etc).
- Company issues (Special licenses, Sponsorship etc).
- Other Business related work.

Kindly send your inquiry or issue to uaehelp@yahoo.com . Please also provide a brief summary if required.

Do not be shy or nervous to explain your situation as we have dealt with many cases. Your inquiries and issues will be discussed in a private manner with full confidentiality.

Important Note:

- Please avoid individuals who say they can do blacklist removals and special business licensing through illegal means. These people are FRAUDulent individuals.

Everything can be done in the UAE if you follow the legal procedures.

- We do not charge for our advice but we DO charge for our service.

- You MUST have the funds for our service and be WILLING to pay for the services we provide.

- Our pricing varies by each case.

Best Regards,

UAE Help
Uaehelp
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Sep 04, 2013
Dears @ UAE Help,

I sent you my papers and you did nothing as you promised !!! I even do not have an idea if you are working on my papers or not cos you are not answering my emails ! And this is really unprofessional !
htima74
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Sep 04, 2013
Uaehelp ,

I want to bring my fiance here in dubai but she is blacklisted. I only found this out when the travel agency applied for her visa just recently. She worked here in 2007 but she wasn't abe to infrom here employer that she went home to our country. So her employer filled an absconding case on her.

Can this be lifted?
calpotry
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Sep 05, 2013
I sent you my papers and you did nothing as you promised !!! I even do not have an idea if you are working on my papers or not cos you are not answering my emails ! And this is really unprofessional !
reddeprasad
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Sep 23, 2013
reddeprasad , Inbox me wii help you out.
Judij
BANNED

undefined Jul 06, 2015
hi sir ,
i am sahibzada asad from Pakistan sir i work uae last 4 years after i resign company after one week my sponcer cancel my visa after i satay sharjah 30 days after my company sponcer send my passport sharjaha immigration then i go sharjaha immigration office i say i want my passport then i go back to pakistan then he say your sponcer against you complain first you remove company complain after you go back to pakistan otherwise you are blacklist for uae then i send immigration office aginst company & i stay here overstay 3 month but my sponcer no reemove tarmeem after immigration police arest me 45 days after he deport me pakistan so now i want comback to dubai so sir plz help me
sahibzada
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 25, 2015
Uaehelp ,

I'm facing a problem with my mom visit visa. I've applied twice but every time it got rejected for security reason please help
Tarik172
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: HOW TO LIFT IMMIGRATION BLACKLIST? AND I TO GET VISA Jan 20, 2016
R u clear now?

perfectplus.ae
DubaiTourism
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa