Help Someone...Visa/residency Issues?!!

Topic locked
Help someone...Visa/residency issues?!! Nov 30, 2011
Hi/peace dubai people.
Pardon me, I havnt really read the rules, but I decided to take the chance anyway, please let me know if i am doing something incorrect :-) I am just in urgent need of help, thats all. guidance is appreciated in any case eitherway.
Hope your all doing well.

My husband and Ihave registered a professional license, and from this gained residency. We haven’trenewed it last year, and our residency will expire on 30th December2011. When we attained residency, we had to give AED 20.000 as deposit. Myhusband is in Canada for an important matter, and perhaps he might not comeback in December. Can anyone guide me what we have to do in order to cancel thelicense and have our deposit returned. We can’t get through to the agency,which helped us with this procedure.I would really be grateful to anyone who guidesme.

Thanking you in advance.

Janelambertson
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Help someone...Visa/residency issues?!! Nov 30, 2011
Hi,

no need to worry, u can have 30 days extra after the date of expiration before getting fines, so u need to clear everything before 30 of January, Its very simple you need to go to DEDA and apply for cancellation, it will be a cancellation fees around 4000, also there will be late renewal fines since its expired last year, but first u need to go to dubai immigration to cancel the immigration license, then Labor of ministry (if u had any labor registered on your company). Only authorized person need to do all this procedures.....thanx

-- Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:15 pm --

Ist a free zone liscence? or DEDA? free-zone license will be much much easier for cancellation
Mukallawi
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa