Help Help Help Everyone Anyone

Topic locked
Help help help everyone anyone Aug 15, 2015
Hello everyone anyone I need help from anyone.
when I came to dubai in Mar 2015 I found a job as Electrician in this company Who promised to give me employment. I immediately started work and after a few weeks I asked for my offer letter and this manager told me not to worry as he will give.me employment.one month past I asked about the employment visa and he told me his company is under cancellation of some workers that I will get my employment as soon as this cancellation process is over. After working with them for 3 months with late salaries all the time my visit visa now expire and the send me to kish and mad me a one month visit visa during this one month visa I was definitely assured that my next exit will be employment and to my greatest surprise this company now did not pay Al my complete salary for the month and after informing them about my visa expiring in 10 days time the told me everything will be ok and to my greatest frustrations the told me to exit myself when I have 3 weeks getting to 4 weeks overstay and the visa company has put me on absconding.
Pls I am stranded now and have no one to advise or help me. If anyone out there can help me me I will do what ever job to buy my head I am full of talents and I learn faster. Please I am stranded and need help or if there is any way I can fight this manager and get my compensation from him.can someone help me with what to do thanks and waiting

Wanga
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa