Employer Not Cancelling The Visa

Topic locked
Employer not cancelling the visa Oct 03, 2012
HI every body i really need good advice as i struck in worst situation

I have been working in a company since last 9 months and my reputation was good every thing is going fine then all of sudden one day when i was on leave they called me and shown me an email which shows i am making some extra money the ask me i says yes.Then they mail me the termination letter saying i have no dues over them but i have 7500 AED. So i went up to labor they called both of us and inquire they failed to prove then the labor talked in my favor i had got a chance to take the case to court so i did it.As it is getting delayed i went to my employer and talked to him he agreed for compromise and ask me to withdraw the case so i did the same.Later i found the new job which is very good for me then i called them up to cancel my visa they in return call me to settle some amount i was in a hurry to cancel i gave him the money he cancelled my visa from labor and its almost 15 days he is not cancelling my visa from immigration until and unless my visa is cancelled from immigration my i cannot have new visa i keep on calling him but he intentionally delaying it what shall i do now.

--- Oct 03, 2012 ---

I ca understand your situation may allah give you strength

shahidkhan99
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Oct 03, 2012
You need to go back to the ministry of labour and get them to call him in again. To be fair, you did break your contract, normally a contract states that you may not work for anyone else, so technically you actually broke the law whilst working for others whilst under a company's sponsorship, they could have banned you for that! Plus both you, the company AND the person/s you were doing the work for could have incurred massive fines! No wonder your employer is pissed!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Oct 06, 2012
Thank you very much for your reply.

In my case i am not working with other company he just got an email it is an marketing email in which my number is stated moreover i have not done any thing wrong and he knows that.He has agreed to cancel my visa and taken money.It is cancelled from Lobour only waiting for cancellation from immigration.He has given me termination letter 3 months befor and since then i am not on job..
shahidkhan99
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Oct 06, 2012
The you need to take this up with Immigration as to why it's not been done.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Oct 09, 2012
Chocoholic wrote:
Dear thank you for your reply.your reply is intresting but can you help me out some more.i went to immigration they did not entertained me they said go to labour court.later i went to labour they said me as your labour card is already cancelled you have to go to immigration.now i dont know what to do.What exactly i have to do where i have to make a complaint.What is the procedure.how much time it will take.As my another job is ready they will not wait for me much longer.is there any other way i can sought out this problem.
shahidkhan99
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Oct 09, 2012
It's a classic case of one department not speaking to another. I would say go back to immigration and stand there and get one of them to call the labour department. Until they talk to one another this could go on forever.

Can the PRO of the new company not step in a find out what's going on?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

undefined Mar 01, 2015
Hi, I am having the same issue but not bank case... Labour already cancelled my work permit now residence visa has not been cancelled by immigration because they told me someone raise a complaint on me. Then I found out that is is my employer... They are accusing me of something I didnt do. Its been 1 month now and still nothing has happened because they dont have evidence to prove their accusation. What should I do? Please advise :(
Cavitenio
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 23, 2015
hello i am new here in abu dhabi doing a job as a civil engineer my first month is about to complete i am not more intrusted to do job can i cancel the visa ? do any charged apply ?

--- May 23, 2015 ---

hello i am new here in abu dhabi doing a job as a civil engineer my first month is about to complete i am not more intrusted to do job can i cancel the visa ? do any charges apply ?
ibrahimkhizar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 19, 2015
m new here in dubai jst 1one month here still working bt i have to go my country cuz there is some problem with my family so must i have to go.how i can go back to my country cuz still i dont sing with company contract nd my medical also pending
palaujla
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 04, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I want to cancel my labour and immigration visa but my sponsor is not cooperating to cancel my visa. As I have my family on my sponsorship as well. Any expert advise please?
GoodCitizen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 29, 2015
Hi sir,I have visa dmcca on 3 year and i work only 1 year then i go in my country becouse my father heart attack ..
I cannt come in within 6 months the mai visa is expire the after 1.5 year i call my company and say cancle my visa.
They tell me ok but they not cancle my visa and now i have another company offer latter. Now i agin call my previous company but he say ok i check but not cancle .
Now what i do sir help me ?
Kanhaiya
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Employer Not Cancelling The Visa Jan 06, 2016
aoa.sir my labour cars had been cancelled.but not visae as my passport arrested in poilce bz of some false complain from company.i have ready new job.how can i cancel visae or get new work permit.plz help me
drtariq
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 17, 2016
Hi, I am owed money from my old employer and he wants to cancel my VISA. In doing so, will it leave me in a difficult position if he refuses to pay any outstanding amounts there after?
Bachus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 29, 2016
,hello, I completed 4year in company.company not giving my settlement. I complied labour after that company gave my settlement 28/02/2016.company has fine in labour 1000 dhs.company cancel my labour card.now company saying emigration fine they will not pay and not cancel my visa in immigration.now what I can do. Please give reply
Jala
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa