Employee Filing Case In Labour Court

Topic locked
Employee filing case in Labour court Aug 28, 2014
Hello,

I need an urgent help.

I have a friend of mine who came dubai 8 months ago, i helped him providing a visa from my fujairah freezone company at his cost and as it was discussed that i will not provide him salary, he can work with this visa as his activities comes under my license activity.
We made an internal contract which mentioned everything clearly...
it was also decided that whatever business he gets will be routed via company and he will pay 20% to the company.

now 8 months later, i didn't got any business from him till date now i want to hire some professional people in my company, i asked him to cancel his visa to release my visa quota, he threaten me that will go to labor court to file a case against my company that we didnt paid him salary for 8 months, also the internal contract he signed was fake signature.

Now i am looking for some serious help to get out of this situation,

Any suggestion or help on this will highly appreciate.

faizanmemon786
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Employee Filing Case In Labour Court Aug 30, 2014
Not sure that your agreement is technically legal, so you could very well come unstuck over it. As the business owner YOU should be able to just cancel his visa - he doesn't have to do it. I would suggest getting advice from MOL and immigration regarding this.
Honeybeez
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Aug 30, 2014
Does Dubai Labour department and Fujairah Freezone Department have the same rules and peoples to inquire about this..

As a owner of the company, I can cancel his visa directly, but what about he make trouble in Final settlement form of visa cancellation and he doesnt get paid throughtout 8 months.

We issued visa only to help him to work on his own, but now things goes wrong as we want to hire professional peoples and release visa quota.

also he is in India right now from more than a month,

Please advise..
faizanmemon786
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Employee Filing Case In Labour Court Sep 01, 2014
Yuo probably need to contact the Fujairah office then and discuss it with them.
Honeybeez
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa