Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case

Topic locked
Dropping life-time ban after absconding case Apr 25, 2013
Hello all,

I use to live and work in Dubai for several years.
I had absconding case from my company and got life time ban (that's what I been told). I did retina scan and left Dubai.
In case I want to come back, is there any way to drop that ban?

comoespeja
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Sep 20, 2013
comoespeja , inbox me
Judij
BANNED

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Dec 25, 2013
Judij , i want to knwo is there any way life time ban can be lifted
fadigraph
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 26, 2014
I also have same case of comoespeja please answer me also regarding this matter, thank u
mjantonio
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 18, 2014
sir i am also absconding case i want know i am life time baan or not i want come back and work in Dubai so plz tell me here or my email id ali_alikhan4@yahoo.com if any one know about it plzz tell me for that i have deport December 2013 date 27
majidbashir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 05, 2015
hi i worked with a company for less than 6 months in dubai while our contract was unlimited and they provided me employement visa. it was not a free zone company. i had to come in my home country on emergency leave and could not go back and resigned which accept by my company and asked for passport for visa cancellation which i replied is ileegeal to sent passport out of country and i sent them scanned copy of my exit stamps on my passport from Dubai. But company didnot cancelled my visa and after 6 months i again visited dubai on visit visa and came back can i get employement or dubai residance visa again while my visa old one will expire after 9 months.
Rabiah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Jul 19, 2015
comoespeja , yes contact me I can help you but tell me your nationality first

[url=mailto:asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com]asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com[/url]
bestidea
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Jul 19, 2015
bestidea , Im Serbian national
comoespeja
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Jul 20, 2015
can I have you e ma il ?
bestidea
Dubai Forum Visitor

jz
comoespeja
Dubai Forum Guest

guys don't worry every problem has a solution

send me a detailed email and I'll help you

[url=mailto:asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com]asma.abidi@bestidea-bms.com[/url]
bestidea
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Aug 14, 2015
bestidea ,hi i am also at the same case how can i get through it.can you helpe please?
Nhilzkie
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Sep 08, 2015
Asalamu Alaykum.

My Employer filed me an absconding case after I informed the Company for my Resignation. I received the news today when I am asking the Labor Advisor on how I can get my Cancellation Paper after my resignation. Kindly help me and email me some advice at mcarandia04@gmail.com . Your advice will be helpful for me.

My previous Employer violated so many Employee Rights and most of the employees are still experiencing inhuman acts towards our Operation Manager. Orally I am experiecing insults from them and that is the main reason of my resignation. But my General Manager didn't give me the approval from my resignation but I insist to stop working due to continue insulting words from the Operation Manger.

My Company didn't update my position category and salary declaration to the Labor Office as well. I am working for 4 years and 8 months as the Company's Administrator, Payroll and HR Support at the same time, I do multitasking activity and help the Company to grow its business. But when they hired the Operation Manager that is supposed to be the brother of the General Manager he makes the company upside down and insulted 99% of our Employees.

Kindly give me an advice on where and who is the right person I can deal to fight back my rights and gain my self respect as well as the remaining employees that is still working with them that keeps themselves silent because of the Operation Manager.
michikoe
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 06, 2015
bestidea , Hi, am from Philippines who has similar case with others, absconding and over staying. i would like to email you, detailing my status here in UAE with a hope that you can assist or guide me to eventually solve my problems. can i have your email address please? Thank you very much. ANgiee
angiee
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 03, 2016
Hi Sir, i want to ask if having absconding case for overstaying filed by travel company can be arranged? And how? Thank you
Adra
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 01, 2016
bestidea ,hi can i have your any contact i need your help pls
Mads
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case Apr 25, 2016
angiee ,miss Angie same case po pde mlaman # mo?
yoga
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dropping Life-time Ban After Absconding Case May 15, 2016
Dear All.

Many of you has either ban, absconding, travel ban, blacklist , and overstay issues, we are here to assist ,guide and help you to clear all your issues and help you in going back to your home country or will help you in getting new visa.

And also if you have friends and relatives in your home country who are suffering from same problems and want to enter UAE, You can refer us to them so that they too get their problems solved and come back to UAE.

Regards,
Pushpa.M
Advisor,
Dubai's Best Advocates and Legal Consultants
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa