Check Black List And How To Remove

check black list and how to remove Feb 19, 2014
hi,

i was work in dubai in 2006 and left the country 2010 for personal reason.i was in jail for personal reason.then they was get eye mark and black list from dubai.so now i want go dubai.and check black list time period for my passport.

thank you
sudesh

sudesh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 09, 2014
Hy, assallamualaikum my name is nurwati i'm from indonesia i have blacklist in dubai 2012 my sponsor he make tamim complain cause i run away from his home, i want to clear my tamim but he don't want sight the paper, so thats'y they send me go back indonesia in 2012, i was waiting until now to can come again in dubai, please i need your help what should i do for clear my blacklis is there any way.

--- Aug 09, 2014 ---

Hy, assallamualaikum my name is nurwati i'm from indonesia i have blacklist in dubai 2012 my sponsor he make tamim complain cause i run away from his home, i want to clear my tamim but he don't want sight the paper, so thats'y they send me go back indonesia in 2012, i was waiting until now to can come again in dubai, please i need your help what should i do for clear my blacklis is there any way.
nurwati
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 28, 2014
hi me kumar from nepal i had been 8 year in dubai last year i got unfit madical and return back my report shows i had old tb but when i chek in my home country no any tb but i have small cloud dag is in my chest . so i want to go dubai again because my job is there how i can apply and how can i clear all the bans please advice any one tnx
thapa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 11, 2014
Dear sir I m hemanshu pls sir request for information pls help me my band remove I hawe problem my family I need job pls help karchaliya@yahoo.co.in

--- Dec 11, 2014 ---

--- Dec 11, 2014 ---

hemanshu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 14, 2014
I was medical unfit and they took my eye mark and send me back to my country when i got complete medical check up from my Home Country i found nothing Now i have all reports But how i can remove blacklist name plz reply me back at aryaan09@hotmail.com
aryaan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Dec 22, 2014
dear sir.i tok my departure to dubai.on the date of16/august/2008.i was doing my employment i have got my passport from the company.
to make my bank account.after that ireturned to sri lanka.without informe the company on the date of 10/jul/2009.but when i working a short perioud.i have not done any mistake in uae.so now i want to go dubai again.but i think i was black listed from there.sir i want to make it remove.please kindley halp me.please.sir i will wait for your back answer.
your faith fully
REX DE SILVA.
my name is-REX DE SILVA.
pass port no-N 1830468
my country name-SRI LANKA.
rexdesilva
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 02, 2015
Assalam o alaikum sir .sir I m mr Rehmat khan pasport no kC708812
I was bilicklist befor6 yaear sir I want to make it remove.please kindly help me.please sir I will wait for your back answer.

Your faith fully

Rehmat khan

Pasport no.kc708812

Country .pakistan

--- Jan 02, 2015 ---

Rehmatkhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 06, 2015
I have been given order from court for deportation and life banned on my 19yrs old case for which i had already served 3 months jail in 1996.......and came back in 2011 got arrested on life banned case.
can you help me to get clear after judgement paases legally
Aads
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Check Black List And How To Remove Apr 08, 2015
Hi
I need your mobile number.
+971-56-6405402
rubina.kamran.acca@gmail.com
Actually My husband is working under his brother company. His brother have one local partner.

due to some reason his brother didnot pay sponsorship fee to his local
partner.And that local abscond my husband.even my husband does not about
this local.
its has been 4 years now.absonded in 2011.
My husband also losted his labour card.

In Feb 2012 he visits to local sponsor to finish this absconding
case,She took money from my husband but didnot finished it. In 2014
police catched my husband and than my husband file a case against local
sponsor she didnot pay him salary. because of this case police released
him.
But after this he didnot follow that case he filed against
sponsor,and police said this case cant be finish.It was in rashidiya
police station.
Now in mar 2015 police again catched my husband. and
ask for sponsor if she give staement in lbour than we can relaese you
otherwise you will be depot from here.
He contacted again sponsor and she is asking money again and said yes I already applied for you.
But she didnot applied for him.Now the sponsor is not reponding,neither picking call nor opening her house door.
And labour asking my husband finish it otherwise we will depot you.
So what we will do now.
rubinakamran
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Check Black List And How To Remove Aug 09, 2015
I've been blacklisted for the reason that having a scar on my lungs, i just wanna asked if im possible to lifted my ban or i can visit dubai as a tourist? Thanks
jhienx
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 29, 2015
Hello i am Atif and i have make a case on my company me currently working in Dubai and now my company is saying that after the removal of the case they will putt me into the block list so i nee your help i will give your chagres 0569862987 contact with me
AtifKhalil
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Check Black List And How To Remove Oct 15, 2015
Salamwa lakum Sir
My name is Kamal Sir my friend in jail now Sir because her employer give case runway now she have black list ban sir I want remove her black list please help me sir
Kullar
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Mar 03, 2016
Hi..my sister was here in dubai as a maid.
After 6months, she decided to leave the job and went to agengy offices.she wasn't helped and she went to police.police advise her to go to aweer where she was detained as she's waiting for her passport. After 1 month, she got passport and on 1st April went to uganda.on 23rd feb 2016 I applied visit visa for her and visa was rejected that she's blacklisted. .what can we do to removed her from blacklist because she's not a criminal? ???
Adratsadiqymailcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Check Black List And How To Remove Jul 23, 2017
Adratsadiqymailcom ,

Is your sister's case cleared or not yet, if not , you can contact me.

--- Jul 23, 2017 ---

Kullar ,

is your friend's case cleared, if not please do contact me.

--- Jul 23, 2017 ---

Rehmatkhan ,

is your blacklist cleared, if not you can contact us.
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa