I Can Help With Visa Process

Topic locked
Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Sep 24, 2013
sivaprakashsiva2010 , yes dear ban will be there.

Judij
BANNED

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Dec 30, 2013
mohamedhelal4 ,Filipino citizen,hi im going to dubai and im 2 yrs overstay with my malaysia amnesty with this years and waiting to get permit but lready quit to my employer with outpass for 30 days .they will settled before im goint to dubai svisit visa. I have to go back to my origin country or I can jump into another country like dubai is there problem to tpassport control to question my overstayed and d hve to tick eburkation card yes or no. if tick no.would be a problem.give me please idea.all country if visit visa they cn see in the system my overstay or ..I they saw my eployment prmit was cncelled they wll pobably easily to enter dubai.
Thanks,
marhaba
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 05, 2014
Hi My Brother visit visa will be expire on 7th of May i want to know he can stay 10 days more grace without pay any fine or fee or he have to leave as travel agent said he have to leave the country with in 28 days. please advice

--- May 05, 2014 ---

Hi My Brother visit visa will be expire on 7th of May i want to know he can stay 10 days more grace without pay any fine or fee or he have to leave as travel agent said he have to leave the country with in 28 days. please advice
jyousuf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process May 05, 2014
Hi, can you still help Mohamed?? My visa is set to expire next week, and I would like to cancel it to apply for different visa. But the problem is, the company trade license wasn't renewed last year (I didn't know). How can I still cancel my visa? I don't want to have any problems :(
qq10
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 21, 2014
Judij , i had a criminal case in ajman cid, therefore i get my eyescan at ajman immigration, is there any chance to lift the life time ban, please email me, SOHAILLZNF@GMAIL.COM .
WAITING FOR YOUR EARLY REPLY.

THNX

BEST REGARDS,

SOHAIL

--- 1 seconds ago ---

Judij , i had a criminal case in ajman cid, therefore i get my eyescan at ajman immigration, is there any chance to lift the life time ban, please email me, SOHAILLZNF@GMAIL.COM .
WAITING FOR YOUR EARLY REPLY.

THNX

BEST REGARDS,

SOHAIL
LZNF
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process May 27, 2014
mohamedhelal4 ,
Hello.

Im wondering what kind of visa would a doctor who has a degree from pakistan need if they wished to do their MEDICAL INTERNSHIP( ie housejob) in dubai.

The DHA said all visa arrangements have to be made by the applicant themselves.
DRSHAQ
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Sep 12, 2014
Dear sir, please help me in this regard.I got my Visit visa issued on July 14, 2014 and valid till Sep 11, 2014. I entered to UAE through sharjah airport on Aug 9, 2014 and got my passport stamped with exit stamp from pakistani immigration and entry stamp from UAE immigration. I got job in dubai and they asked me to leave UAE in order to get your employment visa. I traveled from Sharjah airport to Lahore airport on Aug 31, 2014 before the visa expired. but i didn't get my passport with exit stamp from UAE immigration as there was no body at immigration counter who could stamped on passport. I just saw here and there and unfortunately no other passenger was also coming. So i just walked through the counter without having stamp. But i got my passport with entry stamp from Pakistani immigration after arriving at Lahore airport. Now the company where i got job is saying that UAE immigration department is not handing over the employment visa as you are still in UAE according to their records. but i had already left the UAE. So kindly help me in this case. What should i do now? Who are the concern persons that should be reported to?
Please i am waiting for your kind suggestions....
ranag
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Oct 08, 2014
mohamedhelal4 ,

Hi i have my own business in dubai and have the investor visa for it.

Can i work in another company and can they provide me work permit without changing my visa.

--- Oct 08, 2014 ---

mohamedhelal4 ,

Can a wife working as a QC manager in a 5 star hotel sponsor her husband?

The total salary is 12500
jkkk
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Oct 13, 2014
hello friend

Since most people participating in this thread are already
working in UAE, I wanted your kind guidance to a fellow aspiring worker.

I am expecting to receive a job offer soon. Whilst
interviewing I did not declare one of my previous employers. The employment was
only a few months and I didn’t leave on good terms with that employer.

I wanted to know what
information on past employers does the UAE government request as part of the
work visa/residency visa process
. The reason I ask is that I have also
applied for Australian immigration and was afraid that the Australian
immigration department in its background check on me would compare employers
with the UAE government. I am afraid since I have declared all my employers
(including this one) on my Australian immigration application. So when they see
the difference, they might use this as grounds for rejecting my application.

Thank you dear friends very much
shah12
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Jan 12, 2015
Hi, i came on a tourist visa which is expiring in few days(60 days were over). Due to certain reasons, i would like to overstay for 2 or 3 days more and i would like to know the diff scenarios.1) If i overstay 2 or 3 days, is it ok if i pay fine and leave? 2) If an employment visa is filed, Is there any problem with respect to the employment visa filed?
sumayya
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Feb 04, 2015
before i worked in sharjah and without finishing the contract i cancelled. now i want to go back to uae within this 1 mont in husband visa . is this possible?? to work if i go there and can i go back there with my six month ban with husband visa.

please help me out
prasansha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process May 02, 2015
Hi Guys

Please let me know the solution for this problem or if some one can help in this issue.

My brother came to UAE in 2011 and left the country on 31 Dec2011. I got a letter from the airlines saying that he departed from UAE.

Now when I applied for his visa it is showing in immigration that he is still in the country and he came to UAE multiple times after 2011 which is not correct

Please let me know how this can be get corrected this information and get a clearance form immigration that he is not in the country since 2011 Dec

Thanks in Advance
zainashi
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: I Can Help With Visa Process Jan 20, 2016
marhaba ,
DubaiTourism
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa