Availed Amnesty But Got A Lifetime Ban.

Topic locked
Availed Amnesty but got a Lifetime Ban. Mar 21, 2013
Hello to all,

I would like to asked for help on what to do with my nanny's case. When we first hired her last year on month of June, she said that she was employed with a british family via one of the agency here in Dubai and that she ran away because of maltreatment but she also left her documents with her employer. And so we expected that the case was absconding. And then this Amnesty arrive the month of December 4 - Feb 4, 2013, and I asked her to get an amnesty "BUT" she has to ask for the details first if she will be banned and for how long, so that she can process her new passport and come back here legally with our sponsorship.

So when she asked the local officer who are processing their travel document and out pass, the local person told him that she don't have any ban and that she can come back after a month, because all the people who avails amnesty can have all their certain cases be lifted or whats not. So we are glad that she will come back and take care of out baby girl who has an epileptic condition.

But, comes her flight. She was in the airport already when she asked the immigration officer in the airport, how long her ban is of if she has any. The answer of the officer when he gets the the outpass/travel document, he said that "you cannot come back".

So how can we know if she really has a lifetime ban? And is there any possible way that we can lift that ban?

I hope someone can answer our queries.

animamyca
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Availed Amnesty But Got A Lifetime Ban. Apr 09, 2013
Hi Ani,

You can try to apply for a working visa for her as her sponsor.
If she is banned for life you will not be able to get the visa.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

undefined Apr 16, 2015
Hi I just want to ask how to apply for amnesty I am filipina I have abscon case even I pay 9000drhm n my agency and they didn't give my passport even I have a offer letter is it possible to someday give visa to me to work again here n Dubai if I get amnesty I stay here n Dubai going 1year pls advice to me tnx
ngej
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Availed Amnesty But Got A Lifetime Ban. Jul 19, 2015
Hello good avening I want to know if possible I comeback Dubai I work before in Abudhabi my emplooyer cancel me and I go home for amnisty. I stay here 2 years from now and I applying work to Dubai, my agency told me I got working visa and waiting to flight. It is possible the immigration of U.A.E hold me in airport, because I heard they said have a lifetime ban of amnisty. Hopefully hear you soon.! Thank you.
raincathy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Availed Amnesty But Got A Lifetime Ban. Jul 20, 2015
if you received the work visa means your ban is over!

enjoy your new life!

asma

raincathy ,
bestidea
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Availed Amnesty But Got A Lifetime Ban. Oct 07, 2015
My sister availed an amnesty last February 2012 and she is planning to come back, I want to know if she is lifetime banned
connie22
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 27, 2015
I go for amnesty in 2007 when i come back to Dubai in 2013 they sent me back at Dubai Airport that i have lifetime ban and one of my friend enter Dubai last week and he did eye scan also and we also go for amnesty 2007 .I want to come back now what can i do.
kenny100100
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Availed Amnesty but got a Lifetime Ban. Jan 03, 2016
My sister avail an amnesty last 2012, is she can come back again
connie22
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa