Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country

Topic locked
Amnesty; Outpass; exit to any country Jan 24, 2013
Hi,

If you get an outpass during amnesty, do have to return to your home country or can you exit to any other country?

I wish to return to the UAE after my employment visa is issued.

de001
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Jan 26, 2013
Hello De001.
What Amnesty Outpass are you talking about?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

The UAE has granted amnesty to its residents who have overstayed. Under the amnesty, you could either pay all fines and legalize your status or request an outpass and exit the country without paying the fines.

I can't post the link to the gulfnews article, but its a two month amnesty from Dec to Feb 4

--- Jan 26, 2013 ---

I did get an outpass but I was not allowed to leave when I was at the airport.

When I asked the authorities why they refused to let me board the flight, they said that I had a fine (outpass gives you 7 days to leave, I was 1 day late) and asked me why I wasn't returning to my country of origin (Iran).

I intended to exit to Malaysia because they issue visas on arrival to Iranians. I did not want to return to Iran because of the mandatory 2 year military service. I have a family here and an employer whos willing to sponsor me. My plan was to stay in Malaysia until my employment visa was issued.

I was talking to the airport authorities at the Fine Collection office. Not only did they refuse to let me leave, they refused to let me pay the fine and told me to take care of it "outside" - which I believe meant the immigration office.

I put this to my PRO and he assumes it was either because

A) I overstayed my outpass and had incurred a fine or

B) my flight was transit in Doha (Qatar Airways)

I don't understand why they would'nt let me pay the fine. And why would it matter where I was exiting to.
de001
Dubai Forum Guest

Doha is pretty close to Dubai may be they were afraid that you will come back somehow by land.
I don't know...

Did you go to the Immigration Office?

How big is the fine?
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Andyba wrote:Doha is pretty close to Dubai may be they were afraid that you will come back somehow by land.
I don't know...

That's exactly what my PRO said

Andyba wrote:Did you go to the Immigration Office?

How big is the fine?

Well I was supposed to exit no later than 2nd of Jan. so it adds up to 2,400dhs

I haven't been to the immigration office and here's why.

My company applied for my visa a few days after getting my outpass. After being denied at the airport that day, I thought, I'm already fined and my company has applied for my visa so why not wait it out.

I heard that if you cancelled a visa you can get a new visa WITHOUT exiting for an additional fee. So I thought I could do the same. Wait for visa to be issued and then pay all accumulated fines.

Except before the weekend, My company received an email that the visa was rejected. Immigration office is closed on weekend so I thought I give the forum a try.

Now I have fines to pay and amnesty is almost over. I have to leave and It cannot be Iran.

--- Jan 26, 2013 ---

By the way Andyba, thank you for taking the time to go through my post
de001
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Sep 20, 2013
de001 , inbox me.
Judij
BANNED

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Sep 21, 2013
My issue with with the outpass is resolved.
de001
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Sep 21, 2013
de001 , great!
Judij
BANNED

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; exit to any country Nov 29, 2013
hi

i saw ur post on they guys about an outpass.....im stuck in a situation also...i lost my passport and got an emergency passport from my embassy.....i have problems back home but after i checked in at the airport everything was fine until i got to passport control. they say i cant fly without an outpass from immigration.....can u tell me what exactly it is and how i get one....my visa expires on the 10 december 2013
Southafrican
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Dec 30, 2013
Andyba ,Filipino citizen,hi im going to dubai and im 2 yrs overstay with my malaysia amnesty with this years and waiting to get permit but lready quit to my employer with outpass for 30 days .they will settled before im goint to dubai svisit visa. I have to go back to my origin country or I can jump into another country like dubai is there problem to tpassport control to question my overstayed and d hve to tick eburkation card yes or no. if tick no.would be a problem.give me please idea.all country if visit visa they cn see in the system my overstay or ..I they saw my eployment prmit was cncelled they wll pobably easily to enter dubai.
Thanks,
marhaba
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 15, 2015
hi,before I had a absconding complain, when I remove that,then immigration give me a outpass for 7 days.now I apply for a new visa and my outpass time also over, so if I wait for new vis, after I will be black list or I will get fine?? is there any way to extend outpass time..?

marhaba ,
kawsar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; exit to any country Jul 19, 2015
Hi I have an issue also regarding amnisty but my working visa is abudhabi can I ask, It's possible I comeback to Dubai after I get amnisty febuary 2013 I go my Land I stay here 2 years from now my country. I apply agency to Dubai, they told me I have a visa and waiting to my flight.. After that I got a problem in immigration in Dubai. Please answer my question ASAP.!
raincathy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Jan 20, 2016
Andyba ,

de001 ,

de001 ,

Southafrican ,

raincathy ,
DubaiTourism
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

undefined Jan 30, 2016
Andyba ,
zainkafeel
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 31, 2016
de001 ,changed status is not allowed to those who are Over stayed .should get outpass and must exit first and get new visa so that they can changed your status
twin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Apr 30, 2016
Andyba ,
i have an outpass, i am filipino but i dont want to go back to my country of origin and i want to exit to oman. do you know what papers do i need to prepare when i exit to oman?
soleil
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country May 12, 2016
soleil , how did u get ur outpass? Whats ur case? Absconding or overstay? Thanks
Eiya
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Amnesty; Outpass; Exit To Any Country Jun 22, 2016
Hello dear.Am Kate from Kenya.I happened to change my employment visa to visit visa after cancelling my job since I was to look for another job.I went to Kish Island for visa change.After 3 months finished I got some inconveniences since I was to get money from home thus it abit long.On the 9th day my sponsor already absconded me yet he knew am exiting.When I got to Shariah airport they told me to talk to my sponsor.He asked for 7000 Aed to remove the abscondING. I didn't have so I stayed illegally.It's 8months now.And the amnesty time is almost in 2weeks time.If I take myself within that time will I have a lifetime ban or will be allowed to come back on visit visa and look for a better job.I don't have any criminal record.Please advise according to the current UAE rules please.Thank you.
Kayteleytah
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa