Looking To Play Soccer With A Team

Topic locked
Looking to play soccer with a team Feb 17, 2015
Hi,

My name is Ihab, I know all ads are about a team looking for a player, well this one is about me looking for a team to play soccer with, whoever is looking to really improve his team better call me 0527995768 :p

ehab106
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team Apr 05, 2015
Hello my name is marcelin,I am 25 I am from Cameroon.my position in the field is attaquant.i am resident in Dubai.i want to join a team here.for any replying please call +971522497335 or text marcelindiffofondji@gmail.com.thanks for all.
MarcelinDiffofondji
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team Apr 23, 2015
hi thanks for this Opportunity,am Issa attuquaye an attacker and 22yrs of age,am a Ghanaian residing in adu dhabi -baniyas.please you can contact me on this number 971527403804.

--- Apr 23, 2015 ---

A friend of mine is also looking for a team and his name is Pety bebedua and he is 22yrs, a Ghanaian and he is a midifielder,living in abu dhabi -baniyas, u can contact him on this number +971527403720.we will be grateful for this offer.
peacecorner
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team May 10, 2015
ehab106 , I am center forward and I'm 13 my mail is fawazu669@gmail.com
Muneer
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team Aug 13, 2015
Am fredrick and am a young talented player from Ghana and am 21 years old currently free and looking for a club and i will want to come for trails in your club please give me the details through my email morgee50@yahoo.com thank you and hoping to hear from you. Am a center back and am 1.83cm tall and am a hard working defender willing and ready to play for any team.
morgangold
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team Oct 01, 2015
ehab106 ,Hi, It s Mohamed RuzainFrom Sri Lanka now i am living in Dubai Albarsha. I am looking to join a team, start practice and possibly play in tournaments again and i have played Sri Lanka Under 19 Pool and Zahira Club Matale. I Am a striker aged 23,this is My contact no and email add. 050 7985125, ruzain128@yahoo.com .
Ruzain
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team Oct 16, 2015
hello i am from Cameroon my names are DALLE EMAHA LAURENT DIARA I HAVE ALL MY ATTESTATION TO SHOW THAT I HAVE PLAY AND HAVE FOOTBALL TRAINING IN MY COUNTRY I HAVE PLAYED IN MY COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIP AND ALSO IN SUDAN YOU CAN CONTACT ME 0529716580 OR THROUGH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AT arreyagbormbengroland@yahoo.com
position midfielder and defend
arreyagbor
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Oct 21, 2015
im am muhusin ... leav in dubai.. 0568203727... center back... 23... ciano09k@gmail.com ... am available
ciano09k
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking To Play Soccer With A Team Jan 31, 2016
ehab106 , www.facebook.com/dxbfc
dxbutdfc
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum