Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments !

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Jan 11, 2016
ProGamer92.
[b] my name is yasir and I want to join your football team and my age is 18 and Im playing attacker my contact number 0557228135 or you can mail me
[ /b]

yasirali
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Jan 12, 2016
ProGamer92 ,hi am yobo Marc from cameroon I'm 24 of age am a boy who's playing an attacking role that is winger and midfielder I'll wish to show people how really I do love football my e-mail s.marc12@yahoo.com and my num is 0524460719
Marcsantos
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

looking for a football team Jan 18, 2016
Hi Boss greetings saw your add on internet and felt interested to join you,am a good player with high speed and skills,I play both right and left wing,11,7 or 10.
[b]This is my phone number +971527859262
Am Ernestson from Ghana 24 years old,I live and work in dubai
Will be glad to join your team

--- Jan 18, 2016 ---

ernestson
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Jan 25, 2016
Am a footballer from nigeria but live in dubai
Position-5,2,7

Age-18years old

Email-cj78550@gmail.com

Contact-0557180569

Thank sir.God bless you
cj724
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Feb 01, 2016
please am michael okine from ghana,am 16years of age,am a well talented attacking midfielder.i really need your help and support.please you can alert me on okine462@gmail.comProGamer 92 ,
Okine
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Mar 10, 2016
ProGamer92 ,my name is mohammed naef binjaad. I have played in the recent du football tournoment and my team was at 2nd position in the group but we were relagated by one goal. I left the team and i want a new team to play.i live in sharjah,united arab emarates

Email: mohammednaefm16@gmail.com

Mobile no:0551876495

Reply fast......,

THANK YOU
Therealhamood
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Mar 18, 2016
i everyone officials and players,ma name is evans ochieng atinga from kenya.am 28yrs old am a goalkeeper and wll experience to.av played for tusker fc,red berets fc,mathare united,both in kenyan preamier league,i would to persure ma career of goalkeeping with ua team.and in dubai looking for a team to join.and ma ma phone no is.0521928681,and email address is evansatinga@gmail.com.and thank u all

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

i everyone officials and players,ma name is evans ochieng atinga from kenya.am 28yrs old am a goalkeeper and wll experience to.av played for tusker fc,red berets fc,mathare united,both in kenyan preamier league,i would to persure ma career of goalkeeping with ua team.and in dubai looking for a team to join.and ma ma phone no is.0521928681,and email address is evansatinga@gmail.com.and thank u all

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

--- Mar 18, 2016 ---

kingzafir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Mar 23, 2016
hi, i have my son he is 10 years old, he is a very good football player, I am looking for him a football team that takes it seriously. I want him to be part of training at a high level.
basima
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Apr 02, 2016
ProGamer92 ,hi my name is enayat and i have 16 years old i wanna to join your team i am a good player i am using my left foot and also i have good speed i can play center and also as a attacker can u please accept my request ?
Thank you !!!!
This is my email you can reply me here thanks :
Enayat.nadir.aak@gmail.com
enayat1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking for players to join our team for the tournaments Apr 06, 2016
Hey guys m woung m a striker n midfielder just need a few months training n i will ahow wat ive got
woung
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Apr 09, 2016
Hello
Good afternoon Mr Manager

My names are panga enyegue luc wilfred

Age....20

Height.....1.50

Residing at Abu Hail Dubai

Tel.....00971521684410

Formal club......west Star Football Club Yaounde Cameroon

Thanks for your understanding will be happy you can recruit me
lucpanga
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Apr 13, 2016
Wagner Sabino Brazilian position goalkeeper age 19 contact number is 0566946632
WagnerWagner
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Apr 18, 2016
Hi! My name is Mohamed nimath I am from Srilanka I am 24 years old my position is right center foward I live in Abu Dhabi. This is my contact number:- +971564033648
Thank you!

ProGamer92 ,

--- Apr 18, 2016 ---

Please do the need full. Thank you!

Nimath
Nimath
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Apr 22, 2016
Am a footballer from Cameroun but live in dubai
Position-,2,7

Age-20years old

Email-lucpanga410@gmail,com Contact-o521684410

Thank sir.God bless you

--- Apr 22, 2016 ---

Hi,

i am looking to join a team i love to join a football club

my Personal information

Full name panga wilfred

Nationality :Cameruonai

Height : 1,60

Current : abu ail

mobile no. : 0521684410
lucpanga
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Apr 25, 2016
hey i am sebastian joseph from india , now i am living in dubai ,i would like to join the club i have palyed in professional level football games in india
I play Forward my age is 25
sebastianjoseph
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Apr 26, 2016
ProGamer92 , I would like o join for this tournament, my mobile number is 055 4383947 kindly contact me to get in touch with me.

Thanks

Frankline
frank123
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments May 11, 2016
ProGamer92 ,
Hy i am intrested to join in the club

My name is salahudheen

My age is 19 (31/08/1997)

I can play in everyposition..

Specially my position is both left and right wing..

My e mail id is beingsala@gmail.com
Salmankhan
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments May 18, 2016
My name is Victor I'm looking for a football club here in dubai I'm 22 years old I play outside right also top 9 you can contact me with this no 0523893716 I already have my residence I'm ready to play any time
Delight
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For Players To Join Our Team For The Tournaments Oct 23, 2016
Hi I am from Srilanka my name is Mohamed Nimath I am 24 years old i whould like to play football even for tournament and now I am currently working in IT Company pls consider thanx this is my contact deteils 064033648 email Nimath.nisthar@yahoo.com

--- Oct 23, 2016 ---

Hi I am from Srilanka my name is Mohamed Nimath I am 24 years old i whould like to play football even for tournament and now I am currently working in IT Company pls consider thanx this is my contact deteils 064033648 email Nimath.nisthar@yahoo.com

--- Oct 24, 2016 ---

Nimath
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking for players to join our team for the tournaments Nov 30, 2019
Hello I'm 24 years old and I'm left forward my wish to play football at high level this is my whatsapp number +92308-0503516 I'm from Pakistan. But on sunday I'll be in Dubai on visit visa
allanthomson729
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum