Women In Dubai (General)

Topic locked
Women in Dubai (General) Jan 22, 2007
Why is it that it easier and better to make a relationship with a girl who is not staying in dubai than the girl who has lived in dubai? At the airport, do they insert a chip in to their head making them useless and no fun before they come to dubai??? (in a non-general kind of way, the ones who are awesome are outside the country atm)

I dont know dudes, i just gave up on women here

what are your thoughts? and yes give it to me hard ;) :lol: :lol:

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
Josh Groban don't have concert booking. Better stay in the recording studio.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 22, 2007
^^kinda lost you there :?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
Because they are spoilt in this country.

here...even the most uuuuuuuuuuuuugliest girl...can find a guy with a new BMW ready to blow alot of money on her....

That is why....

In other countries...they HARDLY are even invited for more than ONE drink!

In other countries....nobody even stops for you if you flash em....

Thats why .... the locals here are deprived from theyre natural needs....so foreigners take advantage of it.
guest999

Re: Women in Dubai (General) Jan 22, 2007
Bleakus wrote:At the airport, do they insert a chip in to their head making them useless and no fun before they come to dubai???

You didn't know about this?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

^ian^ wrote:
Bleakus wrote:At the airport, do they insert a chip in to their head making them useless and no fun before they come to dubai???

apparently not????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:Because they are spoilt in this country.

here...even the most uuuuuuuuuuuuugliest girl...can find a guy with a new BMW ready to blow alot of money on her....

That is why....

In other countries...they HARDLY are even invited for more than ONE drink!

In other countries....nobody even stops for you if you flash em....

Thats why .... the locals here are deprived from theyre natural needs....so foreigners take advantage of it.

i guess it because we have so much love to give ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
wtf, you keep on complaining about the b!tches in Dubai, but dude maybe there's nothing wrong with them? Maybe its time to look at the mirror? peace! :wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

^ian^ wrote:

Actually I think you may be slightly mistaken, Bleakus, but then again, you are a man after all. The chip inserted is in fact a bulls.h.i.t detector. Obviously it works! :o
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 22, 2007
zam wrote:wtf, you keep on complaining about the b!tches in Dubai, but dude maybe there's nothing wrong with them? Maybe its time to look at the mirror? peace! :wink:

why are you sad zam? i keep complaining..... hey you said the B word no me.
you seen my picture dude, you judge ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

sauron wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

Actually I think you may be slightly mistaken, Bleakus, but then again, you are a man after all. The chip inserted is in fact a bulls.h.i.t detector. Obviously it works! :o

oh so you get fooled when your outside the country???? :)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
zam wrote:wtf, you keep on complaining about the b!tches in Dubai, but dude maybe there's nothing wrong with them? Maybe its time to look at the mirror? peace! :wink:

why are you sad zam? i keep complaining..... hey you said the B word no me.
you seen my picture dude, you judge ;)

You should have read between the lines bleak, I know your tall, dark and handsome. All Im saying is, if you keep on finding something wrong with all those girls,then maybe the problem is not them? could it be you or your attitude? :roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 22, 2007
could be this country (region)....
guest999

Bleakus wrote:
sauron wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

oh so you get fooled when your outside the country???? :)

Nooooo.............. it's just when you come here you need one that is built to Gulf specs!!!
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 22, 2007
dispite being a girl i have to side wih the boys on this one not to say that all women here are like it cos i have meet some who arn't but the majority are very materialstic, shallow and act dumb so they get attention, from the rich who think that their easily won over by gifts (which they are) this however ends up tarring all the women here with the same brush. People here need to learn that it's what you have but how hard you worked for it that makes you a well rounded human being
emurella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2007
zam wrote:

You should have read between the lines bleak, I know your tall, dark and handsome. All Im saying is, if you keep on finding something wrong with all those girls,then maybe the problem is not them? could it be you or your attitude? :roll:[/quote]

acually zam you are right, i agree with you

But im not as picky.....its just that i dont like to date robots, you know what i mean ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
emurella wrote:dispite being a girl i have to side wih the boys on this one not to say that all women here are like it cos i have meet some who arn't but the majority are very materialstic, shallow and act dumb so they get attention, from the rich who think that their easily won over by gifts (which they are) this however ends up tarring all the women here with the same brush. People here need to learn that it's what you have but how hard you worked for it that makes you a well rounded human being

good point
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

sauron wrote:Nooooo.............. it's just when you come here you need one that is built to Gulf specs!!!

O rly? whats the difference between gulf and other specs ;), and please dont tell me they both come from japan
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
Josh Dude, I've met several single local ladies your age and they're complaining cos of difficulty in finding local guys. :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 22, 2007
Yes, but are they built to Bleakus specs??
By the way, Bleakus, can you define for us what you mean by 'useless and no fun'?
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 22, 2007
asc_26 wrote:Josh Dude, I've met several single local ladies your age and they're complaining cos of difficulty in finding local guys. :(

its because they havent met me yet ;) (typical answer)

hold on, how do you know how old i am??
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
sauron wrote:Yes, but are they built to Bleakus specs??
By the way, Bleakus, can you define for us what you mean by 'useless and no fun'?

what you want to get me in trouble????

no but seriously, a girl with a sense of humour...can crack good jokes. There are many girls who just sit there waiting for something to happen (like robots). Plus all they talk about is clubbing and thats it, non of them have a hobbie like paintball, basketball, poetry....etc, to do or a an interesting book to read.

so the only thing i can do is stare at them, and i talk most of time which sucks....
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
There is absolutely nothing wrong with women in Dubai.

I know for a fact that women here are more mature, independent, smart, hard-workers and ambitious than the ones back home.

I visit Lebanon every 2-3 months and every time I arrive there I feel disgusted. Women are so self-centred and unaccomplished. They do not rely on themselves, but on their bfs or fathers. They care about money and nothing else.

On the other hand, women in Dubai are as accomplished as men and a man can rest assured that a woman would not be dating him for the wrong reasons. There are many many exceptions, but this species exists.

Being a couple in Dubai is much easier than being a couple back home. Since you both work hard at establishing a solid relationship and work together for the future of your relationship.

Guys, see the brighter side in this.
Shermin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 22, 2007
inshallah, ill do my best

nice one ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Bleakus wrote: At the airport, do they insert a chip in to their head making them useless and no fun before they come to dubai??? (in a non-general kind of way, the ones who are awesome are outside the country atm)

:cry:

damn it i edited my post...ufff
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

bushra21 wrote:thanks dude :cry:

Now what? :lol: :lol:

why are you sad?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2007
lookin 4 the wrong girls in the wrong places....maybe :roll:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 22, 2007
emurella wrote:dispite being a girl i have to side wih the boys on this one not to say that all women here are like it cos i have meet some who arn't but the majority are very materialstic, shallow and act dumb so they get attention, from the rich who think that their easily won over by gifts (which they are) this however ends up tarring all the women here with the same brush. People here need to learn that it's what you have but how hard you worked for it that makes you a well rounded human being

The "we love SAKS" club might kick u out for this disgression :P!

ahahah..ehm!
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 22, 2007
I have just moved here....and...although my opinion is based on a limited sample of girls and guys i have come across....i would have to say...i do get the feeling...that there is a lot of materialism here.

for instance...this one girl i happened to talk to...couldnt stop being an absolute brat....during the conversation...she asked me..(and very cunningly...i mean..i didnt even notice till after!):

1)apartment location
2)car?
3)rough income
4)savings
5) future plans..
6)bank accounts...

i am not kiddin...its as if she was shopping for men....i understand the whole aspect of not dating a looser...but there must be subtler ways of screening people...and perhaps being patient!

i was evasive on most answers..because i felt offended...but i did rub in my new car:D...where upon i felt a sudden interest...i left the conversation short...and walked away!

of course there must be better people out here....but...i havnt met em yet..!..
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 22, 2007
you bought a new car? Congrats
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance