Women And Blackheads

Topic locked
Women and blackheads May 12, 2012
For years I thought I was the only victim of a woman's obsession with removing blackheads. I could get anything done with the promise of letting her removing 5 blackheads from my back. I never talked about this, as I thought this was weird. Today I discovered from talking to other men, that this is more widespread among women. So, women, what is it with the obsession of taking out blackheads??? Why????

joehart
BANNED

Re: Women And Blackheads May 12, 2012
erm becuase they're ugly and hideous and it means you have DIRT clogging up your pores - hardly attractive!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I think it's more about power, control and satisfaction!

I had a friend once, when I was about 12, who had a huge blackhead on her top lip. I could never understand how she didn't see it as I spent 50% of my time examining my face for blackheads at that age.

There is nothing more powerful than having a man at your mercy. I have quite long nails and I can get a good sqeeze going. If I'm feeling a bit vindictive I give it a second go, even though I know I got it all the first time.
The feeling of satisfaction seeing all those red and angry marks on the back of a man when he thinks you're doing him a favour!
My favourite is spying a blackhead in an ear! If you're on those terms with a man, get his head between your knees and get a hair grip and press down inside his ear as hard as you can. Tighten your grip if he moves! Wonderfully satisfying especially if you remove the blackhead!
MrsMills
BANNED

Very helpful reply MrsMills! I went beyond my comfort zone and asked this morning two women the same questions. Independently they answered the same: it's like birth!
joehart
BANNED

Thank you Joehart. When you say it's like birth, do you mean it's pay back time? I never thought of it like that, I think I just like inflicting pain.
MrsMills
BANNED

Re: Women And Blackheads Jul 24, 2012
lol.. I have grown up seeing my mother removing blackheads from my father's back.. now i got the REAL meaning !!!
UAEBizemirates
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Women and blackheads Aug 23, 2012
hey you should consult a dermatologist..he/she will give u some medicine to put and it will be cured. Don't worry :)
Anch
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Women And Blackheads Dec 15, 2012
MrsMills: you scare even me!
Joehart, get a monthly facial and I promise we'll leave you alone...a little!
LOL!
blaqone

Re: Women And Blackheads Dec 18, 2012
there you go ladies , i hope i have satisfied your cravings

http://youtu.be/7_eotalJJEM
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Joe Hart isn't a lady.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master