Why We Simply Loose Track ?!!!

Topic locked
Why we simply loose track ?!!! Aug 16, 2005
First sight, first glim, first look, first smile, first laugh, first touch, first hug, first kiss, first making out (oooh)....... etc !!!!
Damn, how good they all felt !! but i wonder were does the flow goes when it comes for a long term relation !! who to blame !! what to do to make it last !! some times u feel like she is the one !! but naaah things just slow down and eventually vanish !!

im a big fan of first (group) :p .. no wonder i couldnt be in a relo for long !!

my Q is ? how to keep our relo last for long as if every day is our first day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anybodey got a clue
P.S :
to all post fcukers, u betta stay away from this post !!! :P

JackPot77
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 16, 2005
that remains a mystery to me... oh yeah! how can i get a long lasting relationship with a face like this?!? haha!

as the song goes> how can u keep the music playing...
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 16, 2005
Well sniper420 (aka jackpot77), I can understand why you are asking that question... You would like to have a long term relationship with your boyfriend that is as passionate as the first time you two men dated.... How sweet.... :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 16, 2005
Well.. i've been in a 3 year relationship and never been bored,and i've been with someone for less than a month and gotten bored. not really sure what determines how long it lasts. it's a shame when it fizzles, but there may not be a point after you've reached that point. :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 17, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:Well.. i've been in a 3 year relationship and never been bored,and i've been with someone for less than a month and gotten bored. not really sure what determines how long it lasts. it's a shame when it fizzles, but there may not be a point after you've reached that point. :roll:

Nervous................. :?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 17, 2005
Thank u all for replying !! Liban !! at least u replied regardingless what was your replyin cz it was of no importance to me !! but at least u would increase the no. of replies to my post :P

Well being in a relationship has nothing to do with how u look :D once u r in u r in :P
but to make it last !! keep the flow !! that would be a challenge !!
i've been in a 3 yrs relo when i was on high school !! i've been in a 1.5 yr relo in my university life time !! we even lived together !! shared the same shulter !! but at the end it doesn't even matter :P ( linkin park )
in between i was in and out situation !!! hit and run mode !! but now being mature enough to simply look for a lastin one is somethin difficult to do !! especialy with such background !! i guess its a mistake of both sxe !!
we humans we are dependent !! we just simply depend on each other to get the on going relation to the next level !! which is i think the reason behind all that !! or at least one reason !! if we both tried to step towards a perfect flow of a relation then i dont think it would be a problem achieveing it !! well thats my opinion at least !!
wish u all good luck in this !! may be i didnt met the one meant to be for me !! i wonder where is she :P .. in UAE !!! well who knows :P
JackPot77
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 17, 2005
Hang on a second, so you're saying that once you're in a relationship it's OK to stop making an effort and let yourself go?

No no no no no!

You should always make an effort for your other half, my boyfriend and I always like to look nice for one another, I tell him things I'd like him to do, wear and vise versa, it makes us even more attracted to one another than we were already.

Yes some relationships just sort of fizzle out, but relationships take work and lots of it!

We were talking about this the other day and my boyfriend says in our relationship there's a new joke everyday, there's always something fresh and new, we laugh, have fun and I love nothing more than seeing his big dark eyes sparkle with a smile. It's alwasy the little things, like he paid me the nicest compliment anyone ever has, he told me that when I see him and I have a big smile on my face and he knows that I'm happy to see him is the best feeling. - aaawwwww. It's those things that make a relationship worth while.

Sure fights are part of it all, but if you don't have to occassional fight it means you don't care enough to fight for what you want.

Anyway just some rambling thoughts on the subject.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 17, 2005
JackPot77 wrote:i've been in a 3 yrs relo when i was on high school !!

Judging from your English skills, are you sure you are still not "on high school" (as you say)... So sniper420, do you miss your village in Toronto?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 17, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:
BobbieMasoner wrote:Well.. i've been in a 3 year relationship and never been bored,and i've been with someone for less than a month and gotten bored. not really sure what determines how long it lasts. it's a shame when it fizzles, but there may not be a point after you've reached that point. :roll:

Nervous................. :?

hahaha...nervous abbouuuttt?

Old Dirty Bastard is my hero, Also :wink:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 17, 2005
i agree with choco.. both parties must exert effort to make the relationship work..

and also, for a relationship to blossom and last for a long time, both have to continue to develop and to mature together and individually.. It is unhealthy to let your world revolve around your partner as if there’s no one else in this world but the two of you.. you both have to have the space for personal growth and time for yourselves..

most importantly, while you are lovers, you should also be the best of friends.. after a tiring day, it would be nice to just talk to him/her — telling anecdotes, exchanging views, catching up on the going ons of each other’s lives..

when all is said and done, he(she) is not only your best friend,he(she) is also your shock-absorber, your adviser, your inspiration, your motivation, your everything..
keihl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 17, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hang on a second, so you're saying that once you're in a relationship it's OK to stop making an effort and let yourself go?

No no no no no!

You should always make an effort for your other half, my boyfriend and I always like to look nice for one another, I tell him things I'd like him to do, wear and vise versa, it makes us even more attracted to one another than we were already.

:D well that is not my point for sure !! what i meant ,, once the relo is at its early stages it sparkles and u feel that u r sittin on top of the world !! everything is so smooth !! u r so active, she is so active !! but then time change things ,,, it becomes rusty !! unless we both push it and work on it, it would never work !! my point is sometimes we get very dependent !! specialy ladies !! for example anything goes wrong it will end up in my list not her !! which is what causes the fights, ups&downs in the relationship !! even in families the mother would always blame the way the father raised the kid !! as if she is not in that task with him !!! got what i mean !!
being dependable is what i think creates all this headache :p !! i guess in your case choco, as u said " You should always make an effort for your other half, my boyfriend and I always like to look nice for one another, I tell him things I'd like him to do, wear and vise versa, it makes us even more attracted to one another than we were already" i'm sure that we are on the same page !! but for an extent :P u dont want to end up controled by someone else no matter how much u love !!! :D.
JackPot77
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 18, 2005
Notice how he casually omits the "moi"s out of his post since we caught him on it!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 18, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Notice how he casually omits the "moi"s out of his post since we caught him on it!

LOL, but judging from his grasp of English, he leaves no doubt as to his original identity....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 18, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Notice how he casually omits the "moi"s out of his post since we caught him on it!

looooooooool !!! that was funny !! i dont have to do that !! im a guy who have interest in languages !!

( liban and pumpkin) its obvious from the time of your posts that u guys have nothing to do but to be on dubai forums or over the internet !! well i guess this interenet thing is a new thing for both of ya (lol) !! cant remember when was the last time i was online till 4:00 am in the morning !! it was kinda like when i was in high school !! damn that was about 10 to 9 yrs ago !! u know what, with such a gap !! i could tell that i really shouldn't spend much time replying to u guys !! cz im not sure if both of u are over 18 or no !! :P

Peace Out !!
JackPot77
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 18, 2005
Youre in Abu Dhabi, sailor? :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 18, 2005
Sniper420 or Jackpot77 or whatever you gay name is... Look at my location... It says CANADA so that means that 4am Dubai time is really 8pm my time.... From what I see, you failed grade 3 geography and grade 1 maths.

DORK!!!

And why don't you swing by Abu Dhabi for a bit... Tell pumpkin when you are there so he can beat the sh... i mean say hi to you.... :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 22, 2005
keihl wrote:i agree with choco.. both parties must exert effort to make the relationship work..

and also, for a relationship to blossom and last for a long time, both have to continue to develop and to mature together and individually.. It is unhealthy to let your world revolve around your partner as if there’s no one else in this world but the two of you.. you both have to have the space for personal growth and time for yourselves..

most importantly, while you are lovers, you should also be the best of friends.. after a tiring day, it would be nice to just talk to him/her — telling anecdotes, exchanging views, catching up on the going ons of each other’s lives..

when all is said and done, he(she) is not only your best friend,he(she) is also your shock-absorber, your adviser, your inspiration, your motivation, your everything..

right on !!! ...

and to keep a lasting relationship you should start one on the right track... i mean .. it should be a come as you are deal .... a realtionship and love that has no pretentions ... a relationship that lets you be who you are ... a relationship that reflects and enhance your existence viceversa ... one major factor of a relationship getting boring or sour is when both party couldnt express what they would like to express !!! because the would relationship had started with false expression and to keep up with the synthethic version of you is a full tim job ... and it gets tiring ..
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance