Why Is It Easy To Get Girls ?

Topic locked
... Jan 06, 2007
easy people find easy people...

a guy who would look for more depth in a woman wouldnt be with a shallow easy going one. :D and of course vice versa!

cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 11, 2007
took 6376 posts to get the RIGHT ANSWER in the end :)
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2007
nosoup4u wrote:
kanelli wrote:But the guys are just as easy - so what is your diagnosis for the slutty male syndrome in Dubai?

guys are just that easy? lol.. the MALE species is no rocket science. Ask a guy to close his eyes and make his mind blank and say the first thing that pops into his brain, 90% of the time, you'll get a "girl" "woman" or no offense, some part of a woman..

guys are not easy, they're stupid. yes, I, a male, am saying men are stupid. I mean, wear a mini skirt and come in front of us and you have us.

So in conclusion, I agree guys are easy but we're not sluts, just err.. men. Ask a woman what she wants, she'll give you a list of things that'll make up a novel an dyeah "men" will be somewhere in there

Ask men what they wants and there's one answer.. "Women" :P

Its simple fact and you know it!

:twisted:

Agreed. Don't know if this has been covered, too many posts to go thru lol. Men don't buy nice cars, houses and materials because we like them. We buy these objects because we know WOMEN like them :wink: :wink:
PTMike
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 23, 2007
LOL I AGREE
Frodo

Jan 23, 2007
what about gays and lesbians?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 23, 2007
PTMike wrote:Agreed. Don't know if this has been covered, too many posts to go thru lol. Men don't buy nice cars, houses and materials because we like them. We buy these objects because we know WOMEN like them :wink: :wink:

You'll fit in well when you get here Mike. Suggest you check out Trilogy, C-Bar and the Loft.

The reality is, everything I buy for myself, I buy it because I want it, not to please or attract girls.

Then again, I am attracted to women who don't expect their guy to bankrupt themselves keeping them happy.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 23, 2007
lol thanks ian, i think :lol:
I'm the same though, I think materials are the wrong way to impress a woman completely. It shouldn't be about how much money you have or what car you drive. Obviously this happens all over the place, but suprised to hear it's so common in Dubai.

Suprised is probably the wrong word, more like... disappointed. Sounds like I'm going to have to work extremely hard and long hours if I move over and decide to begin a relationship lol
PTMike
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 23, 2007
Most men in dubai are on the extreme edge of metrosexual style, next to gayness. The worst part is women in dubai DIG this. I can only see GUIDO NATION here.
anxiousape
Dubai Forums Member

Re: ... Jan 23, 2007
cyrix wrote:easy people find easy people...

a guy who would look for more depth in a woman wouldnt be with a shallow easy going one. :D and of course vice versa!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any good guy or girl is gonna search for someone who matches that compatibility...cyrix that was great, I loved it: "easy people find easy people"
noni
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance