Why Are The French Top Lovers On Earth?

Topic locked
Jan 29, 2009
Oliveblanche wrote: we, the french, we understand that some ladies hate us. most of time it's because they are ugly, or jalouse to not being well loved at home compared their beautiful friends who have recently experienced the french expertize.

overconfident you? But I agree. We once worked with some french. damn lazy and goofed up the job. - so no wonder they are good in bed.

michaeldubai
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 29, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
I'll give you my top 5, but not necessarily why - possibly too rude to write!

Greek
Dutch
Romanian
South African
Lebanese

I just wonder how many people you shared your bed with to have so great statistic... :?

Never you mind. And don't give me that BS about it's okay for guys but not for girls.

I agree, everyone is allowed to do as they please, as long as they assume the consequences, which for a woman means she will have a hard time finding a serious relationship with a desirable man. I've heard it all about women beeing "liberated" and all this "BS" but the truth is that a woman who sleeps with lots of men is a turn off for guys in general, at least the ones who are worth beeing called men.

Just like women put men into "friend" or "lover" category, men put women in "potential friend with benefits" or "potential serious relationship" category and most men won't go out seriously with a woman who's slept with the football team.

No offense, you sound like a gorgeous woman! Too bad I'm Canadian :P
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2009
I'm not a relationship kinda girl.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 29, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I'm not a relationship kinda girl.

Any specific reason for this? It's pretty rare to hear this coming from a woman...Do you believe no man is good enough for you or perhaps you think we men are too much trouble for what we bring :o
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 29, 2009
Pimpin80 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Red Chief wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
I'll give you my top 5, but not necessarily why - possibly too rude to write!

Greek
Dutch
Romanian
South African
Lebanese

I just wonder how many people you shared your bed with to have so great statistic... :?

Never you mind. And don't give me that BS about it's okay for guys but not for girls.

I agree, everyone is allowed to do as they please, as long as they assume the consequences, which for a woman means she will have a hard time finding a serious relationship with a desirable man. I've heard it all about women beeing "liberated" and all this "BS" but the truth is that a woman who sleeps with lots of men is a turn off for guys in general, at least the ones who are worth beeing called men.

Just like women put men into "friend" or "lover" category, men put women in "potential friend with benefits" or "potential serious relationship" category and most men won't go out seriously with a woman who's slept with the football team.

No offense, you sound like a gorgeous woman! Too bad I'm Canadian :P

Sorry, but men who sleep with too many women can also be a huge turn-off. It depends on whether or not the person cares about the past. Many couples nowadays don't want to know the whole history of their partner, just care that their partner is disease free and loves them. Just because someone has slept with a lot of people doesn't mean they should die unloved and single.

It is very hypocritical for people to relish the one-night stand/brief s.e.x.u.al relationship they had with a woman/man - then get uptight later when they meet someone they really like and want to marry and then find out they have had x number of partners before. Each was previously sleeping with someone's future husband/wife, so why are they getting upset?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 29, 2009
michaeldubai wrote:overconfident you? But I agree. We once worked with some french. damn lazy and goofed up the job. - so no wonder they are good in bed.

Why only in bed?... :-)
Oliveblanche
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 01, 2009
I'm just no good at relationships. I'm too selfish.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 03, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I'm just no good at relationships. I'm too selfish.

I'm sure there are other reasons choco, in the pyramid of needs love is always right after shelter, food, and safety. It IS human nature and we all need it. I have been single for 4 years and have enjoyed every moment of it, however as independant a man as I can be, I get those moments where I wish I had someone for more than just lust. Perhaps you got burned in the past and are scared of commitment. Saying that you aren't good at relationships can be one of the reason, but if we were to scratch below the surface I'm sure some much more interesting facts would come out. I should've been a shrink! :lol:
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
kanelli wrote:Sorry, but men who sleep with too many women can also be a huge turn-off.

That's good to hear! Womanizers claim that a guy surrounded by women is a turn-on and it's the easiest way to get a new "victim" :). So not every woman fall for that ...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 04, 2009
I wasn't attracted to any guy who I knew slept around a lot. I never got to know the guy though, because I steered clear. The possibility remains that if you somehow get to know the guy and the two of you are a good match and fall in love, then you would just have to let go of the past to have a future together. But, as you can see, people may not even give the chance to get to know a person for serious relationship purposes if they hear that he/she bounces from one bed to the next.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I'm not a relationship kinda girl.

same here
barbarella
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 04, 2009
kanelli wrote:I wasn't attracted to any guy who I knew slept around a lot. I never got to know the guy though, because I steered clear. The possibility remains that if you somehow get to know the guy and the two of you are a good match and fall in love, then you would just have to let go of the past to have a future together. But, as you can see, people may not even give the chance to get to know a person for serious relationship purposes if they hear that he/she bounces from one bed to the next.

I'm sure smart women like unexperimented men, right? :-)
Oliveblanche
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance