Why Are Guys So Confusing?

Topic locked
May 30, 2006
i say you are the one who is being confusing .. and weird!

oldhippie
Dubai Forum User

May 30, 2006
arniegang wrote:Its probably Hiya's younger brothers and sisters in training.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hiya's family?????????? r there more brothers and sister????????? :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: why are guys so confusing? May 30, 2006
alina_4u wrote:2 months ago, this guy (J) in my college said hi to me and i smiled back, after that he always said hi and we became friends, well not very good friends as we were not seeing each other much. i hang around with different friends. so with him it's has always been hi, how r u? that's it.

but last week while i was with my other friends J came up to me and said i want to talk to u,it's important, i said okay but he is like not here ( he didn't wanted to talk to me infront of my friends)he said,
just give me 10min and lets go and sit there( he pointed to this place).

Rest of the conversation goes like this
Me:- what is the important thing?
(He didn’t say anything)
Me again:- we don’t even know each other very well, what can be so important?

J:-yesterday when you were leaving the lab(computer lab) and said bye to me
Me:- yeah
J:-this guy came up to me and asked about you. He was asking if I was ur friend, and how long have i known your for? She is pretty and then I said yeah she is very pretty.
Me:- was that the important thing?
J:- no that’s not want I wanted to say. I am just telling that this guy was asking about you

After a minute of silence

J:- u are very important to me
(I laughed my head off, as I was not expecting this from him, and the way he said it)
Me:-we are just friends and I don’t want to go any further than that.
Silence
J:- u know what? When that guy said u are pretty. I was like why the hell is he saying it.
silence
J:- u are very prety alina
I smiled
J:- I want to invite you on Saturday
Me:- sorry I am busy I won’t be able come (I didn’t want to go, as I don’t even know him much)
Me:- I have to go, I have class
J:- I’ll walk with you……alina do u know u are very pretty ?
Me:- ask others .don't talk about my looks, i get shy
And then I changed the topic and said bye

But after that day, j ginores me, he still says hi when he sees me. But he is not like b4. I can tell he trys to hide now.

So what’s wrong why did he change? My best friend says he is embarrassed, he got rejected, guyz don’t like it when they get rejected.

One more thing, guyz always have guts to come up to me and talk to me because I am very friendly which gives them hope. My best friend gave me this advice…. Don’t be friendly to anyone.. just act rude.

So 2 question to ask?

WHY DID HE CHANGE?
DO I NEED TO GET RUDE AND NOT BE FRIENDLY?

girl!!!!! u don't have to be rude, just make it clear for him. if u don't like him than tell him to keep the distance and that's that! no need for being rude!
and one more thing, don't flirt and smile to a guy u don't like and so u wont have troubles! why u were surprised that he came after u if u smile back at him???? :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 31, 2006
liban, can i ask u something?

what are discussion froums for? to discuss stuff right? then what is ur problem.? i asked this question coz i was confused .what was so childish about that?

i don't even know u very well but whoever u are , u r just jealous.... u see it's not very easy tp get love these days. it's very hard to get girls coming after boys or boys coming after girls. but for me it has never been like that, i get who i want. this was the first weird thing happened to me. i rejected guyz b4 too but they didn't chaned like he did... i wish i could tell the whole story.
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 31, 2006
and to all those who are saying ..don't expect him to come back ... i am not...

when i said i want to remain friends, why did he change ?i find him rude now ,the way he treats me, the way he looks at me... and i don't think i said anythign wrong to him
alina_4u
Dubai forums Addict

May 31, 2006
Er you laughed in the guys face and humiliated him, that's why he doesn't want to know you dear! Don't rub salt in the wounds by saying 'lets just be friends' that's just sad, get over it and go find another guy to lead on then drop.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 31, 2006
Liban wrote:The day these children stop annoying us with their trivial problems is the day I will think of respecting them....

ha-ha-ha
-kicks ur butt- go get a life :!:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 01, 2006
Alina, there's a perfectly reasonable anatomical answer to your question.

Guys have 2 brains - one in their heads and one in their... lets just say pants. This is also a case where size does not matter, cause the bigger brain doesn't always have the last word.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance