Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women??

Topic locked
Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 06, 2010
Melika's thread about relationship phases leads me to think of this topic:

Who's really more compromising in a relationship?? Men or Women??.

Generally speaking, that is!!!

I tend to think it's men.

When the string is pulled too tight and about to break, men usually let go. Men, more often than not, walk away from the fight. Why??... Because they think with their heads. They know they could do more damage…. if the fight escalates.

Women, on the other hand, usually get taken over by emotions and stop thinking rationally, and when that happens, they really can do some crazy things. Ask me!!! :) We men know that...... That’s why we walk away.

At least that’s my experience!!

But at the end of the day, for a relationship to last, it has to be based on give and take. You can’t take and not give, or you can’t give one and take ten!!!!

It would be nice if we can have it our way…. all the time!!! But....forget it, that will never, ever happen!!!

8) 8)

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 06, 2010
I second u that!! cuz we men have that ego going round us all the time!!
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Historically women!
Although this not a question with one right answer, but based on what was the trends in the past, women had to be more flexible with men, I'm talking abt women in past generations who had to rely on their men, so they were in a lower position and they had to compromise.

For more modern relationships, I tend to say that it totally depends on each person, their personality, interests, self confidence etc etc. So it's not based on gender anymore. But again based on psychological difference, women are more flexible and compatible.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

I'm not going to say anything cuz she reads these forums :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:I'm not going to say anything cuz she reads these forums :D

:lol: :lol:

Wise man!!!!!!

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 06, 2010
It all boils down to which stage of the relationship ur in.
At the beginning it's man running after women (note the plural), serenading her, laying on the charm trying his best to woo her. So that's the first stage and is normally the phase man is willing to bend the most.
Once he's sealed the deal then it's generally the woman who's willing to make all the sacrifices. That's not to say the man doesn't love his lady no more, the secondary stage of a relationship is where the woman is more inclined to just allow life to fall into a pattern.
And then probably comes the tertiary stage which is where they both know each other so well sacrifice becomes less about love but more about habit!!!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 06, 2010
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Care to enlighten ? I know " The Game" but whats "follow the rule" ?
desertdudeshj

Well if u know "The game", it s just the the rules of the game... I posted the pic to say there is no certain answer that men will comromise or women, "it all depends"!

personally I don't believe in games and rules, I always go with what my heart says, which is my own game! :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

And thats where " The game" comes in ;) It would be a nice fluffy world if everybody just went on feelings but you know how the saying goes, good guys finish last ( and desperate !)

Oops I've said too much already. Sorry snookums I wasn't talking about you, your the bestest ! :D

Hope I wont be sleeping on the couch tommorow !
desertdudeshj

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 08, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Hope I wont be sleeping on the couch tommorow !

Still better than finding you can't get into the apartment, because the door locks have been changed!!!

It happened to me once!!! :lol: :lol:

I tell ya......!! Women!!??!......!! They CAN be REALLY CRUEL!!!!

:D :D
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Only if you let them be ;) Once you figure out how they think, which is not very hard although they love to fall into their own propaganda of being mysterious and all, women are very simple to read.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Only if you let them be ;) Once you figure out how they think, which is not very hard although they love to fall into their own propaganda of being mysterious and all, women are very simple to read.

Really?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Only if you let them be ;) Once you figure out how they think, which is not very hard although they love to fall into their own propaganda of being mysterious and all, women are very simple to read.

Really?

Lol :lol: :D

No one is easy to figure out. For women you need time and patience. Atleast most of them.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 08, 2010
You for got money and an X6
Bethsmum

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 09, 2010
Women need a time and a place.

Men just need a place!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 09, 2010
AND an X6. Maybe this is where you are going wrong DK?
Bethsmum

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 10, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:Care to enlighten ? I know " The Game" but whats "follow the rule" ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rules

melika969 wrote:personally I don't believe in games and rules, I always go with what my heart says, which is my own game! :lol:

Hah :)! Lots of people say that, but we still play games and follow the rules ... except when we don't. And anyway, it's :bom: if we do and :bom: if we don't :oops:

-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 am --

Bethsmum wrote:AND an X6. Maybe this is where you are going wrong DK?

He might not need one. In his avatar I can see that he has a long blue rod that appears to be glowing.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

bonk wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Care to enlighten ? I know " The Game" but whats "follow the rule" ?

melika969 wrote:personally I don't believe in games and rules, I always go with what my heart says, which is my own game! :lol:

Hah :)! Lots of people say that, but we still play games and follow the rules ... except when we don't. And anyway, it's :bom: if we do and :bom: if we don't :oops:

He might not need one. In his avatar I can see that he has a long blue rod that appears to be glowing.

Bonk, DK talks a lot but I find most men like him don't get much. That's why he says he doesn't want a relationship, it's a smoke screen. He's getting on a bit and his glowing blue rod will be dimming. My suggestion of an X6 would make him slightly more attractive I feel.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:
bonk wrote:

Bonk, DK talks a lot but I find most men like him don't get much. That's why he says he doesn't want a relationship, it's a smoke screen. He's getting on a bit and his glowing blue rod will be dimming. My suggestion of an X6 would make him slightly more attractive I feel.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 10, 2010
Morning Bora :bounce:

Morning to you BM. How was your holiday?? Good to see you back.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Bonk, DK talks a lot but I find most men like him don't get much. That's why he says he doesn't want a relationship, it's a smoke screen. He's getting on a bit and his glowing blue rod will be dimming. My suggestion of an X6 would make him slightly more attractive I feel.

:) :) ... but X6 phone or car?

Or is Mr Knight actually Mega Man X6 (who also appears to have a glowing blue rod)...

bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

An X6 phone? that's a new one on me. No I mean a BMW X6.
Bethsmum

That ugly confused little thing. I'm a sports car no I'm a SUV no I'ma hatchback ! I think DK has better taste in cars than that.
desertdudeshj

If you ever read his description of what he drives, you may be surprised. Pretentious he is not!! (Maybe cheap, but not pretentious.) :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I remember something about an old jalopy somewhere
desertdudeshj

:wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

For information, there is still plenty of light in his sabre and it gets serviced regularly...just like his jalopies!

My taste in vehicles is practical and economical (read 'cheap!) I have owned or driven pretty much all the fastest and hunkiest metal on the planet and invariably they turn out to be just chunks of metal, rubber, plastic and glass that get you from AtoB. Sometimes quickly, sometimes more sedately. Sometimes expensively, sometimes cheaply.

So like this Jedi, as long as the engine and the running gear underneath is in perfect working order...reliability is the name of the game!

So BM, you can keep your X6 'Kubelwagen' as I am perfectly capable of showing you a good time in a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee nicknamed 'Thunderbird 2'! At least the sand in my treads is genuine and not picked up because Sunil the roadsweeper forgot to clean the curb in JBR one day.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

What?? Not even the offer of a room??? :shock:

DK, there is something to be said about style and comfort. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Knighty has a problem with JBR.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance