Which Is Sexy Shaved Or Unshaved?

Topic locked
Which is sexy shaved or unshaved? Apr 16, 2009
Here lets all be mature.

Question is which do you prefer, shave, unshaved or trimmed. That is not your hair or your skins or legs hair...hehehe

That is your under hair...LOL

As for me I trimmed mine so that it doesnt look like a big humb of bush...hehehe

portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 16, 2009
Trim/shaved. I'm not a fan of au naturelle. I prefer landing strips to clean-shaven though- it's more playful.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2009
+1 to gamercowboy.

Although I give the advantage to fully shaved.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2009
does anyone really want to know how portland grooms hisself !! THE HORROR..!!!!

mate it's best kept between you and your bathroom mirror PUHLEEEZ....

I need to hug the porcelain now...feeling queasy....

:D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2009
as far as girls goes, a shaven haven is really fine of course but sometimes it's nice to see the alternative, and that 'glazed doughnut' effect after you've been going at it a while.

Over and out.

And this has NOTHING to do with romance...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2009
trimmed triangular forest.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2009
now that's worth thinking about :bounce:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2009
puppypup wrote:trimmed triangular forest.

sure not mustache shape? :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 18, 2009
i like pinky shaved ;)
no dental floss please LOL
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 18, 2009
wtf
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 18, 2009
+1 for Shaved ....................... if the other part is gonna enjoy letting you do the li**ing thing :mrgreen:
off-road
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 18, 2009
erm okay it's getting way to rude. Just keep to the shaved, waxed, unshaved please without the naughtiness. The finger is hoving over the lock button!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm okay it's getting way to rude. Just keep to the shaved, waxed, unshaved please without the naughtiness. The finger is hoving over the lock button!

Ohhh Phulleeezzzz, get over it already :lol: 8) :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 18, 2009
Robby, this is a Muslim country and things are not like they are in the west where you sit with your farmyard pr0n or whatever does it for you. These forums are open to scrutiny by the authorities and if they can ban flickr.com (as they have) they can certainly ban this site if it gets too smutty or contentious in any other way, now wind your neck in and let the mods do their job, puhleeeeze. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Robby, this is a Muslim country and things are not like they are in the west where you sit with your farmyard pr0n or whatever does it for you. These forums are open to scrutiny by the authorities and if they can ban flickr.com (as they have) they can certainly ban this site if it gets too smutty or contentious in any other way, now wind your neck in and let the mods do their job, puhleeeeze. :D

If this forum really is kept under scrutiny, it should have been downed some time ago.

I see alot of topic content that is hate/fear mongering and simply should be unacceptable in islamic societies. That was not reason to shut it down now was it? Or lock the thread even...? :wink:

Ohhh Phulleeeezzz :twisted:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
Actually SH is totally right (for once) and we usually let things get right to the edge before we do something, however with things of a s.exual nature, I will mod with a heavier hand, purely because many will feel uncomfortable.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Actually SH is totally right (for once) and we usually let things get right to the edge before we do something, however with things of a s.exual nature, I will mod with a heavier hand, purely because many will feel uncomfortable.

Sounds more like a personal approach instead of quality (independant) modding.

Its time you guys put on a political/religious independant mod that keeps track of the fear/hate mongerers on this forum. Should make it more of a quality for us and Dubai in my opinion.

That obviously would mean, we all got to tone it down a bit. Rightfully so :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
Well Robby, we can only obviously mods the areas we've each been given control of, and some of us are around more than others, and some have a more lax approach.

I've got no problem, go for it, but the minute it over steps the mark, I'll clean it up a little. I'm not a fan of heavy handed moderation which is why I just ask people to tone it down a little.

On topic - personally tidy is good, waxed (not shaved - ingrowing hairs and stubble are not nice) is better.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well Robby, we can only obviously mods the areas we've each been given control of, and some of us are around more than others, and some have a more lax approach.

I've got no problem, go for it, but the minute it over steps the mark, I'll clean it up a little. I'm not a fan of heavy handed moderation which is why I just ask people to tone it down a little.

On topic - personally tidy is good, waxed (not shaved - ingrowing hairs and stubble are not nice) is better.

In that, my dear, you explained yourself marvelously ;)

Regarding me 'giving it a go' for it....No, this topic doesn't suit my needs.
But if you really wanna know, you can always ask me more directly 8) :wink:

Ps; You are way more attractive with a subtle approach you know that :lol: just playin hon...just playin'
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
I know, I know. Unfortunately I just have a very aggressive personality. :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I know, I know. Unfortunately I just have a very aggressive personality. :wink:

Ahhh, the turnoff :lol:

:read:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
I am what I am, change for no-one.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I am what I am, change for no-one.

So not shaved and so not sexy, this reply 8) :lol: :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
haha oh how little you know!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:haha oh how little you know!

How little do I know...hmmm, should we have a go!? :lol: :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 18, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:haha oh how little you know!

How little do I know...hmmm, should we have a go!? :lol: :wink:

The s*xual content of your posts must certainly be higher than that of your pants RG! I didn't see you talk to a female here you didn't hit on in the most obvious way :D Something to prove to yourself for sure, do you make notches on your bedhead or put marks out of five in your diary? ;)

Chocoholic: aggression mixed with intelligence is great, unfortunately your posts are usually underthought to a greater or lesser degree, hence you disliking my deeper opinions.

Robby is bound to answer this last point also, by the way, he loves to get into other people's fights too...! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

EXCITING!!!! Apr 21, 2009
:o
andz_zmzn
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 28, 2009
none~~~
hidnick
Dubai Forum User

May 09, 2009
puppypup wrote:trimmed triangular forest.

i agree with you
syndicated_mind
Dubai Forum User

May 11, 2009
clean shaven.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance