Which Is Sexy Shaved Or Unshaved?

Topic locked
May 20, 2009
it does not really matter, what you like. By the time you realise wheather she is shaved or unshaved, you are too far into it and will go ahead which ever way.

karans
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2009
karans wrote:it does not really matter, what you like. By the time you realise wheather she is shaved or unshaved, you are too far into it and will go ahead which ever way.

You talk a lot of sense...welcome to DF ! :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2009
karans wrote:it does not really matter, what you like. By the time you realise wheather she is shaved or unshaved, you are too far into it and will go ahead which ever way.

Words of an honest man.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009

I Belive you!.......
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
Sharp, stop posting on every damn thread. You take up space and actually say nothing!!! You have yet to say something with any substance to it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Sharp, stop posting on every damn thread. You take up space and actually say nothing!!! You have yet to say something with any substance to it.

You're stoping Me from Posting, why???
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
Mate, she is asking you to express yourself, open your heart, pour your feelings on to us. Bring it on mate!!!
karans
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2009
I said I belived you!.. mean's that's what i think about the Topic!......
BUT.. i like Bora Bora .. She's Good memeber's no worrie's She alway's have Complaine's realted me!.. even i m going to like these!... LOL!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 20, 2009
Sharp wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Sharp, stop posting on every damn thread. You take up space and actually say nothing!!! You have yet to say something with any substance to it.

I'm not "stopping" you. First, I can't do that and if I could, I wouldn't. I'm asking that you post something with substance. And you are still doing that annoying thing of yours !!!!......!!!!!.....
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
you seem like the mommy of the forum.
karans
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2009
karans wrote:you seem like the mommy of the forum.

No, just the big bad kitty.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Who's your DADDY??? :D

8)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 20, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Who's your DADDY??? :D

8)

Well, if you don't know, then you can just forget about it!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 20, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:

I'm not "stopping" you. First, I can't do that and if I could, I wouldn't. I'm asking that you post something with substance. And you are still doing that annoying thing of yours !!!!......!!!!!.....

Ohh My Dear Bora Bora, I have told the great lady 1000 time's, i'm not doing that annoying thing of mine with you when ever i'm honnerd to reply you, see i'm here again with out that, i dont mind nothing from you,
even i kind a like it these word's from you, and please dont stop me, i m home alone kid living with out my momy in dubai. ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 25, 2009
sharp, you crack me up. Bora's got a way about her. I'll reserve judgment oas to what that 'way' is. I dig your short but sweet commentary, keep it up brother!
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 25, 2009
Sharp wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:

Ohh My Dear Bora Bora, I have told the great lady 1000 time's, i'm not doing that annoying thing of mine with you when ever i'm honnerd to reply you, see i'm here again with out that, i dont mind nothing from you,
even i kind a like it these word's from you, and please dont stop me, i m home alone kid living with out my momy in dubai. ; )

"IT" is able to write normally....!!! Unbelievable....!!!!! Madness...!!!!!

I'm amazed by the moronicness of certain youth individuals nowadays. They lost every sense for quality when born in the ninetees. 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 25, 2009
smokedawg wrote:sharp, you crack me up. Bora's got a way about her. I'll reserve judgment oas to what that 'way' is. I dig your short but sweet commentary, keep it up brother!

Consenus is "Brother" is a "Sister".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 25, 2009
noted...
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 28, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:

I'm amazed by the moronicness of certain youth individuals nowadays. They lost every sense for quality when born in the ninetees. 8)

Ahh!...... you remind me the day's when i was 19 year's old young light borwn hunk!.....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 28, 2009
smokedawg wrote:sharp, you crack me up. Bora's got a way about her. I'll reserve judgment oas to what that 'way' is. I dig your short but sweet commentary, keep it up brother!

do you mean keep the hell up!... LOL!... I'm here with you or let me say with evryOne!.... ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 28, 2009
Sharp wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:

Ahh!...... you remind me the day's when i was 19 year's old young light borwn hunk!.....

If you are saying to me, that you are nearing the thirties already, I would definately recommend growing up and use some proper 'mature' cohesion of sentences.

Cause you are a lousy editor of speeches.

I wonder what kind of job they gave you in the lowest basement of what cellar?

Damn 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2009
As stated before, I find the triangular forest the best BUT while traveling it's so much easier to go barren because you save on time, toilet tissue, and lets not forget cleaning off the soap while taking a quick COLD shower in a 3rd world nation.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Sharp wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Sharp wrote:

If you are saying to me, that you are nearing the thirties already, I would definately recommend growing up and use some proper 'mature' cohesion of sentences.

Cause you are a lousy editor of speeches.

I wonder what kind of job they gave you in the lowest basement of what cellar?

Damn 8)

Don't wear glass!.. let me see the beautiful eye's!.... anyway! look's Good with it!.... ; ) LOL!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Which is sexy shaved or unshaved? May 30, 2009
portland wrote:Here lets all be mature.

Question is which do you prefer, shave, unshaved or trimmed. That is not your hair or your skins or legs hair...hehehe

That is your under hair...LOL

As for me I trimmed mine so that it doesnt look like a big humb of bush...hehehe

Dude..why don't you take a break. :blob5: .rather than posting such stupid questions.....I guess your vacation is quite overdue :lol:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 07, 2009
Yes but Neha, do you shave? :rr:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 09, 2009
nehamalik wrote:Hello people...
im new in here....i have a message for all pakistani/desi people who are living in dubai, because there are a boy in Dubai named Adel Malik who is a real player and have destroyed many many girls life in both Dubai and Amsterdam. He come from Amsterdam and is called Kamaran Malik but when he is in Dubai he lives under the name Adel Malik. Recently i have heard he is with a girl from Dubai who is Pakistani and called Yasmin. That man is quite mental as he is used to misuse girls and take/steal money from them and thereafter throw the girls like garbage.

This boy did exactly the same with my sister, and the result was that she couldt take it anymore when she found out he was this type of boy and then she committed suicide last year 2008.

The man is sick in his head and is just after misusing girls and taking money from them by making excuses. He is now living in Dubai but come from Amsterdam. He is involved in illegal work which means that he is smugling drugs to various countries. I have also informed the police in Amsterdam about it.

Neha....you and your Pakistani Crap...get the hell outta here..Pakistanis are anways crap.....you don't need to repeat it....
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 09, 2009
lol
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 10, 2009
Pakistani women must wax since they're Muslim.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:Pakistani women must wax since they're Muslim.

Dude depends on where they wax it.....I prefer em waxing the vortex..smooth to feel...easy to go
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 10, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
puppypup wrote:Pakistani women must wax since they're Muslim.

Dude depends on where they wax it.....I prefer em waxing the vortex..smooth to feel...easy to go

I'm a dudette.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance