Where To Find Good Man Here In Dubai?

Topic locked
Where to find good man here in Dubai? Mar 25, 2007
Im almost 5 months here in Dubai but still i dont have friends here (foreign friends), i only knew few...and most of them are my countryman. is it hard to find the right man here in Dubai?...kindda ...what do you think? Are they snob or what?

chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 25, 2007
yea can see that, if u have been around for five months and have just 40 posts ur not in right company, now that u have made the right choice u will get messages from "the right men" on the forum :lol:

good luck with ur hunt
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
is lion0009 sleeping still?
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
yea coz i think you are lion :shock:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
:lol: So, he even talks in his sleep!
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
yea split personalities, gracy wakes when lion sleeps, or am i watching too many movies :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
Well, do you remember Psycho? Think it's more of a Norman Bates scenario. :D
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
sauron wrote:Well, do you remember Psycho? Think it's more of a Norman Bates scenario. :D

Could be a Master Bates scenario.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2007
ohh you are talking about the old psycho or the new psycho :lol: :lol: :lol:

i guess i have lost it :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
sauron wrote:Well, do you remember Psycho? Think it's more of a Norman Bates scenario. :D

Could be a Master Bates scenario.

:lol: :lol: So we can also throw The Covenant into the mix.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
so its gonna be master covenant bates?? nah that will be too much to handle :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
Jeevan wrote:yea coz i think you are lion :shock:

my goodness..people are too easy to say things without proof..
God of Heaven knows i am not lion... :cry:
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
just a guess, i said i "think" i dint say "u r" lion coz ur writing styles are so similar, ur thoughts match, you kinda compliment each other.

so tell us arent u the lion??
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 25, 2007
Jeevan wrote:just a guess, i said i "think" i dint say "u r" lion coz ur writing styles are so similar, ur thoughts match, you kinda compliment each other.

so tell us arent u the lion??

i do not know where the hell is he?am the the den keeper as well...
ok, i will stop here..i think this is not right place for me..
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 25, 2007
no offence once in a while everyone enjoys a wild streak :) i am in a mood to have some fun so dont mind
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Where to find good man here in Dubai? Mar 25, 2007
chariza wrote:Im almost 5 months here in Dubai but still i dont have friends here (foreign friends), i only knew few...and most of them are my countryman. is it hard to find the right man here in Dubai?...kindda ...what do you think? Are they snob or what?

Friends and 'right man' are basically different things. But if finding friends is only a cover up, then..
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2007
Jeevan wrote:ohh you are talking about the old psycho or the new psycho :lol: :lol: :lol:

i guess i have lost it :lol:

yea , u lost me.. and very very very funny...
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 26, 2007
I believe you havent spent enough time outdoor. If you are looking for friends, there are a lot to be discovered out there. But if you mean "a right man" I dont really think Dubai is a place!
amame
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 26, 2007
amame wrote:I believe you havent spent enough time outdoor. If you are looking for friends, there are a lot to be discovered out there. But if you mean "a right man" I dont really think Dubai is a place!

Talking from experience or self experience?
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Where to find good man here in Dubai? Mar 26, 2007
chariza wrote:Im almost 5 months here in Dubai but still i dont have friends here (foreign friends), i only knew few...and most of them are my countryman. is it hard to find the right man here in Dubai?...kindda ...what do you think? Are they snob or what?

Hum...I met really nice people in Dxb...I also met my bf here... so it really depends!
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

I am coming to Dubai soon Apr 02, 2007
Me lady I am a American and help to be coming to Dubai on business soon and would like to meet you, if you would like to meet a man who will make you happy please let me know.
AmericanInTexas
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Where to find good man here in Dubai? Apr 02, 2007

Lots of men here thinking the same thing. Good luck
OHHEG
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 09, 2007
as far as i know its hard to meet some1 here who isn't looking for some1.
either a guy/gal its always the same. :D
fido
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 15, 2007
Looking for a good man in Dubai? Hell let me know if you find one as they seem to be few and far between :)
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2007
It's not really a matter of the "Right Man", as finding a "Right Man" anywhere is hard, whether it's Zimbabwe, London or even America. Your definition of "Right Man" may also be part of the problem, some people find they have to lower their standards a little to find who they're looking for... but I feel if you keep trying, eventually you'll find what you're after. Time heals all.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:It's not really a matter of the "Right Man", as finding a "Right Man" anywhere is hard, whether it's Zimbabwe, London or even America. Your definition of "Right Man" may also be part of the problem, some people find they have to lower their standards a little to find who they're looking for... but I feel if you keep trying, eventually you'll find what you're after. Time heals all.

why settle for less? no way, would rather wait :) You are right, time does heal all xxx
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:It's not really a matter of the "Right Man", as finding a "Right Man" anywhere is hard, whether it's Zimbabwe, London or even America. Your definition of "Right Man" may also be part of the problem, some people find they have to lower their standards a little to find who they're looking for... but I feel if you keep trying, eventually you'll find what you're after. Time heals all.

you seem to know so much... have u found ur ms right?
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 16, 2007
No... I'm single, but I feel everyone will be matched with their equal and whom they deserve someday. Which is why some people are matched with no-one.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2007
ive just learned to accept the fact that i most likely will never find the right man...because a majourity of men are jerks.

not all, but most....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2007
bushra21 wrote:ive just learned to accept the fact that i most likely will never find the right man...because a majourity of men are jerks.

Although it's true, I can't help but weightlessly object.

In all seriousness, the problem today is that it's regarded as "trendy" to be "jerks" as a guy.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance