Where Are All The Decent Girls???

Topic locked
Where are all the decent girls??? Feb 29, 2008
anybody know where the decent girls are, you know the ones that don't ask you what car you drive in the first 5 secs, its not that i'm embarassed about my car or anything far from it i love my car, just annoying how materialistic some girls are.

Help me find a decent girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDastardly
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 29, 2008
I saw that many guys said that, you really make me bealive that the girls from there are materialistic, im sure are not all the same so keep searching for that decent girl :)
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 01, 2008
It depends...There are quite a few who are materialistic but generally I could only see that kind of question being asked if you pick up a girl in a bar or club.
Hmm maybe check in a bookstore or something :P
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 01, 2008
The York Hotel and Rattlesnake have girls who don't ask what car you drive.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 04, 2008
bonk wrote:The York Hotel and Rattlesnake have girls who don't ask what car you drive.

lol he should ask them what they usually ride on then :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
you are a sexist .. just because she is asking you what care you drive makes her materialistic ? maybe she is a mechanic ?

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
i wish all mechanics were like her in dubai. i would let all of them have a peek under my hood any day :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
MaaaD wrote:you are a sexist .. just because she is asking you what care you drive makes her materialistic ? maybe she is a mechanic ?

by the way is she some kind of a new jack or something to keep the car up :D.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
She could be a transvestite ie formerly a mechanic before the operation and gosh knows what after the operation.
I worry she might get stuck underneath that car!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 04, 2008
rudeboy wrote:
MaaaD wrote:you are a sexist .. just because she is asking you what care you drive makes her materialistic ? maybe she is a mechanic ?

by the way is she some kind of a new jack or something to keep the car up :D.

Yes mate..it's a new gizmo....an inflatable boobie jack. :lol: :lol:

Back to the topic...DDastardly there's no such thing as a place to where one can only find decent girls, just stop searching and it will come to you in its own time. Most of the time a search ends up in nothing, evrything has its own time. You'll soon find one to your own liking. :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 04, 2008
What is that thing in the pic? an inflatable .... ?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 04, 2008
:lol: Yep...and the lever would be the right leg..... :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 04, 2008
She must have some horrible back problems...poor girl
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Where are all the decent girls??? Mar 05, 2008
DDastardly wrote:anybody know where the decent girls are, you know the ones that don't ask you what car you drive in the first 5 secs, its not that i'm embarassed about my car or anything far from it i love my car, just annoying how materialistic some girls are.

Help me find a decent girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just dont know how to reply, tell her you'll be riding her in a minute, she'll piss off - or stick around. if she sticks around and you dont seal the deal (at least for the night) - there's something wrong with you.

horrible back problems

are silicones meant to be heavy? i was under the impression they're pretty light.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 05, 2008
PS - MC, there are a lot of decent girls at bars, they're just not there to pick up..

given that they meet a decent guy also, thats not there to pick up, things may with time start evolving for them..

dont expect things to happen at a drop of a coin.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 05, 2008
I wish us, decent girls could spot decent guys from afar instantly, as if with the help of hidden radar .....like gay guys do :lol: ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 05, 2008
JMK wrote:I wish us, decent girls could spot decent guys from afar instantly, as if with the help of hidden radar .....like gay guys do :lol: ....

Weather permitting, yes you can..just make sure you wash the antennae everytime... :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 05, 2008
why u waiting to pick up some girl? just sit at the bar and wait for some girl to pick u up :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2008
ebonics wrote:PS - MC, there are a lot of decent girls at bars, they're just not there to pick up..

given that they meet a decent guy also, thats not there to pick up, things may with time start evolving for them..

dont expect things to happen at a drop of a coin.

Yeah never said there wasn't. But there are few other places he would get that reply. Donno, maybe he's picking up prostitutes or something :P
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 06, 2008
i hate decent girls :D i want a rude girl :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2008
rudeboy wrote:i hate decent girls :D i want a rude girl :D

yah...because your a rude boy...heheh..

cheerss.. :D
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 08, 2008
hey...

im decent but i always go to bar..

just few drinks, dance and maybe meet guys..

you cant avoid it but you just have to know your limitation..

if they are inviting you to be with them or rather they will tell they have this house party at home...just say NO!
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 08, 2008
the problem is decent guys will never find a decent girl and vice versa. we all looking at the wrong place and the funny thing is we dont even know where the right place to look at :D.

so keep on looking guys. friendship is better, even better if they have certain benefits with them ;).
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

anybody know where the decent girls are? Mar 09, 2008
Being materialistic doesnt necessarily mean that one is indecent. Human as we are, we have this worldly cravings to make us enjoy life. Yet, if u happen to always encounter women asking of the things that u have well there's something they up to.

If you are looking for a decent one, you get to know the person well rather than judging her instantly. It's about digging deep into the personality of a person than the first impression.

If your looking for one, dont push too hard. Yet, effort should always be there. I dont buy the idea that you just have to wait. It should be coupled with effort.

I for one is looking for a decent guy to talk to intellectually; anything and everything under the sun, actually. It's also hard to bump with these guys.
Where the hell are they? :)

Seriously, keep on searching and keep on believing!
yellowbelle
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 12, 2008
Two things...
Firstly I thought I had dropped in to 'Ask Agony Aunt Audrey' page or something.

Secondly, I think the 'attachments' on the good lady mechanic are actually two of those 'air bag pump' things that you can use to jack your car up with.
admog
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 12, 2008
admog wrote:Secondly, I think the 'attachments' on the good lady mechanic are actually two of those 'air bag pump' things that you can use to jack your car up with.

Aha... I thought I was the only one to discover that new air pump.... :P
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 12, 2008
admog wrote:Two things...
Firstly I thought I had dropped in to 'Ask Agony Aunt Audrey' page or something.

Secondly, I think the 'attachments' on the good lady mechanic are actually two of those 'air bag pump' things that you can use to jack your car up with.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Lookin' in the wrong place! Mar 18, 2008
Let's face it, we're all here in Dubai to work & make money right! :twisted:
I've seen here three types of girls:

Rich gals who hang out only with rich guys; so unless u're reach u're out!

Decent ones who are workin' & earning well. they don't have time for this sh!t!

B!tche$, seemingly those are the ones u're running into :lol: ; so it depends on how much u're willing to spend ie. the more u spend the better u get. prices starting from Dhs100 for an ugly chinese WHO...!

My advice is get one from ur hometown or somthing!
masrisy
Dubai Forum User

Apr 03, 2008
bushra21 wrote:She must have some horrible back problems...poor girl

I agree ands besides I could not fit all that in my mouth!
Cupid
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 03, 2008
bushra21 wrote:She must have some horrible back problems...poor girl

poor girl must have an army of men doing what ever she wants

you have back problems from large tits too?
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance