Where Are All The Decent Girls???

Topic locked
Oct 01, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:No need. Ferrari/Padmini...same same!

Wouldn't surprise me. Jaguar is Tata now :).

bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 01, 2008
Well whores too dont ask what car.... !!!!! :lol:
Papparazzzi
Dubai Forums Member

hi im am meeeeeeeeee im looking for romance Oct 06, 2008
ciao cc oo436603480892
christiana
Dubai Expat Wannabe

hi im am meeeeeeeeee im looking for romance Oct 06, 2008
ciao cc oo436603480892
christiana
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Where are all the decent girls??? Oct 10, 2008
nismo wrote:as i see it ,most people in devleoped countries are all screwed up , they have been stressed up , sexed out , lost the feel of real life , minds been currupted by TV , internet , drugs , fucked up people etc

Disagree!! There are many people in this very forum who were born and raised in a developed country. And I don't see any one here screwed up nor lost the feel of real life. I don't believe in the superiority of one race over the other. In terms of sociological deficiencies and governmental affairs yes. But people are people everywhere.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Where are all the decent girls??? Oct 11, 2008
bedro wrote:
nismo wrote:as i see it ,most people in devleoped countries are all screwed up , they have been stressed up , sexed out , lost the feel of real life , minds been currupted by TV , internet , drugs , fucked up people etc

Disagree!! There are many people in this very forum who were born and raised in a developed country. And I don't see any one here screwed up nor lost the feel of real life. I don't believe in the superiority of one race over the other. In terms of sociological deficiencies and governmental affairs yes. But people are people everywhere.

I totally agree that people are people wherever, but where they are brought up just gives them different perspectives on that strange thing called 'life'.

:) :) :)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 11, 2008
Well, yeah. Self referencing is something we can accept. But others (or self) denial isn't!!
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2008
interestingly the topic moved away from decent girls in dubai to life. lol.
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance