What White Women Think Of Asian Men?

Topic locked
What white women think of Asian men? Jan 20, 2009
Just curious, I found many Asian women hooked up (or eventually getting married) with white men. But I found it rare for Asian men hooked up with white women (or the other way around). I'm referring Asian here as South East Asian (Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, etc) and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

For all the white women here (American, European, South African, Australian, etc) what do you think of Asian men? Have you ever interested with them? And why is that?

xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 20, 2009
Dude ............ I got one reply for you which I find it quite reasonable
forget ethnicity
Size Does Matter in both cases :mrgreen:
off-road
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 20, 2009
Chopsticks????

LOL
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Jan 20, 2009
xty wrote:Just curious, I found many Asian women hooked up (or eventually getting married) with white men. ... I'm referring Asian here as South East Asian (Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, etc) and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

When I initially came across this and for a long time, it was simply "a meal ticket" whilst the men had a "good looker" on their arm. Love would come eventually, but not initially.

That preception has changed somewhat, but sadly, there are too many horror stories and not enough "good ones" to balance it.

xty wrote:For all the white women here (American, European, South African, Australian, etc) what do you think of Asian men? Have you ever interested with them? And why is that?

Not being a women, but it could perhaps be the perception Asian men have of their women in that in the main, their women are submissive, homely and child-bearing. Western women are not the above and would rather give you a gob-full and a smack on the back of your head with a frying pan than be told what to do :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 20, 2009
Honestly? Just don't find them attractive. I like a mans man, tall, athletic, strong. You just don't get that with these nationalities.

It's nothing personal, I'm sure there are really awsome people, but just not my type.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Honestly? Just don't find them attractive. I like a mans man, tall, athletic, strong. You just don't get that with these nationalities.

It's nothing personal, I'm sure there are really awsome people, but just not my type.

David Tua is yr. type.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 20, 2009
hahaha well he's got the big and strong, but see nope just no attraction.

I don't know what it is.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Honestly? Just don't find them attractive. I like a mans man, tall, athletic, strong. You just don't get that with these nationalities.

It's nothing personal, I'm sure there are really awesome people, but just not my type.

Serious Choco with that comment it really tells ur experience......

I have had female friends who mentioned the same stuffs only to be seen with guys with none of the above traits....looks are just like cover of chocolate after sometime u have to peel them and have the inner stuff, so it all comes down how a man can emotionally appeal women.

u still havent met a man who "looks" ugly but has skills to make u feel like a real woman
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 20, 2009
Wanna bet?

Hey I've been out with guys of different nationalities, etc, just not into certain guys.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Man ....... that thread is becoming more interested :shock: ......

I'll just keep off roading ....... much better feeling :mrgreen:
off-road
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Wanna bet?

Hey I've been out with guys of different nationalities, etc, just not into certain guys.

Jeez u still didnt get me...... it aint abt nationalitites lady , it's abt that REAL man who intimidates u when he looks u deep in ur eyes and u feel weak on ur legs and stomach and u get mind orgasm who clicks ur emotions let it be happy , sad, pissing u off, crying, making up....who leads u , when you are in his presence u feel like you are in a bubble , a trance and the time slows down....u yearn for his masculine presence in his absence ...... his touch is addictive ....... he knows the right places to touch ......... he knows to make u cum and rock ur world.......u feel incomplete without him.

It doesnt matter if he is white, black, yellow etc....... a quality woman WILL feel the presence of a REAL man because his inner world complements her world.

That's why man's value increases as he grows older with good social standing cos he gets to know woman's psychology which most men dont know and he grows as person. Women are attracted to that inner MAN.

For older women that's bad news.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 20, 2009
sniper420 wrote:Jeez u still didnt get me...... it aint abt nationalitites lady , it's abt that REAL man who intimidates u when he looks u deep in ur eyes and u feel weak on ur legs and stomach and u get mind orgasm who clicks ur emotions let it be happy , sad, pissing u off, crying, making up....who leads u , when you are in his presence u feel like you are in a bubble , a trance and the time slows down....u yearn for his masculine presence in his absence ...... his touch is addictive ....... he knows the right places to touch ......... he knows to make u cum and rock ur world.......u feel incomplete without him.

Wow. I'd always wondered if Smoove B had a cousin in the ME, and here we have it.

It doesnt matter if he is white, black, yellow etc....... a quality woman WILL feel the presence of a REAL man because his inner world complements her world.

That's why man's value increases as he grows older with good social standing cos he gets to know woman's psychology which most men dont know and he grows as person. Women are attracted to that inner MAN.

So...by this logic, men are shallow jerks who like young arm candy. Women--"quality women"--have more refined tastes and more mature criteria. This applies universally, to every single human being on the planet. And there are no such things as cougars. Gotcha.
kullervo
Dubai Forum User

Jan 20, 2009
Sniper, I get you. BUT if I'm not attracted to a guy, none of that stuff is going to happen in the first place.

By the same token a guy can be incredible handsome, but if he is as dull as dishwater, the same, it ain't gonna happen.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Wanna bet?

pick me...pick me.. There is a rumor that we have feelings for each other going on in the DF!! What do you think ? Friday night ?and let the good time begin
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 20, 2009
Nah by the same token, Arab guys don't do anything for me.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
kullervo wrote:
sniper420 wrote:Jeez u still didnt get me...... it aint abt nationalitites lady , it's abt that REAL man who intimidates u when he looks u deep in ur eyes and u feel weak on ur legs and stomach and u get mind orgasm who clicks ur emotions let it be happy , sad, pissing u off, crying, making up....who leads u , when you are in his presence u feel like you are in a bubble , a trance and the time slows down....u yearn for his masculine presence in his absence ...... his touch is addictive ....... he knows the right places to touch ......... he knows to make u cum and rock ur world.......u feel incomplete without him.

Wow. I'd always wondered if Smoove B had a cousin in the ME, and here we have it.

So...by this logic, men are shallow jerks who like young arm candy. Women--"quality women"--have more refined tastes and more mature criteria. This applies universally, to every single human being on the planet. And there are no such things as cougars. Gotcha.

Sry Kull I didnt mention abt men being shallow just that men are attracted to one thing in woman "her beauty" her external beauty is 80% value. The hotter the woman the higher is her demand and social status. It's not shallow it's how we are programmed to procreate with hot woman so it satisfies the ego and have healthy progeny. If a man is to choose two women of same beauty one is 30 other 20, long term he will go for younger. I havent made up this fact read the lives of

Woman on the other side have many levels of attraction for man. It may be his looks, social status, persona, his seductive skills etc.

I havent made this up , read the lives of influential ppl u will find women attracted to them even if they are butt ugly eg. there are many young women naturally attracted to Mick Jagger (have u seen his face) whereas do you see men having wet dreams of Oprah Winfrey (no offence)?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 20, 2009
Most women I know of , dont care for big and strong, they care for tall, slim, maybe handsome , educated, responsible, cultured, good sense of humor, charming and serious personalities.

I hope that helps to answer the first person ' s question.
macjul
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I don't know what it is.

This is what exactly I was looking for... women think they know what they want but "it just happens" it's different story cos you will feel attracted to the person deeply ingrained in your subconscious mind. Your conscious mind may see handsome mind = date but after date you will find something "missing" in him. Experienced women will be more explicit in this.

Chocoholic wrote:Sniper, I get you. BUT if I'm not attracted to a guy, none of that stuff is going to happen in the first place.

By the same token a guy can be incredible handsome, but if he is as dull as dishwater, the same, it ain't gonna happen.

Jeez Choco I am talking abt waaaaaaaaaaaay after attraction phase and u are still stuck at attraction phase!!! An experienced woman can know if she is attracted to a man in less than 3 secs. His body language, voice tonality and depth, his rate of breathing , his energy levels etc are so many cues which tells her if he is a "mating" material. If you put two hot woman around a butt ugly man he is more likely easy to hook with somebody then left alone by himself.

I always ask my gfs when and what attracted me to them and most give me the same answers and surprising thing is most know waaaaaaay b4 when they are going to have s*x with me.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 20, 2009
Wold you read my posts properly! The 'I don't know what it is' referred to the fact that I don't know what it is about Asian men I don't like - I just don't!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:I like a mans man, tall, athletic, strong.

What are you doing tonight?

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
Del wrote:

ohhh
you found a bird :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
I've seen some couples where the man is Asian and the woman is something else, but generally they are about the same height and size. I have met one American woman married to a man from Hong Kong, and she was taller and bigger than him. It looked a bit strange when they were standing next to each other, but they are in love and have two cute kids - what more could a person ask for!

I've found a few Asian guys good looking, but the fact that I am almost 5'10" and not built like a waif, means that I prefer taller guys with a similar build to me. I once had a crush on a guy who was shorter, because he was interesting and had gorgeous brown eyes. So it was never out of the question to date anyone shorter or smaller than me. However, I am naturally more attracted to guys who are taller than me because it makes me feel more feminine.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 20, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:

ohhh

Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
erm I'm washing my hair / filing my nails / cleaning / cooking for friends / sleeping

Delete as appropriate.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 20, 2009
Come on Chocs, you have to give him points for trying!

Mind you, its amazing how he can get past his ego to reach the keyboard...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Jan 20, 2009
xty wrote:Just curious, I found many Asian women hooked up (or eventually getting married) with white men. But I found it rare for Asian men hooked up with white women (or the other way around). I'm referring Asian here as South East Asian (Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, etc) and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

For all the white women here (American, European, South African, Australian, etc) what do you think of Asian men? Have you ever interested with them? And why is that?

well it depend about what woman is looking for

and i saw so many whit women with asian
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:Come on Chocs, you have to give him points for trying!

Mind you, its amazing how he can get past his ego to reach the keyboard...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

I don't have an ego. I am one of the humblest expats in the Middle East.
I'm about 5'11"; I used to be athletic and I'm of average strength.
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
Del wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
Del wrote:

ohhh

Hahaha

You definately earned some kudo's here Del.
Great laugh. :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 21, 2009
sniper420 wrote:Sry Kull I didnt mention abt men being shallow just that men are attracted to one thing in woman "her beauty" her external beauty is 80% value. The hotter the woman the higher is her demand and social status. It's not shallow it's how we are programmed to procreate with hot woman so it satisfies the ego and have healthy progeny. If a man is to choose two women of same beauty one is 30 other 20, long term he will go for younger. I havent made up this fact read the lives of

No worries. But as a card-carrying man, I simply disagree with you. Teenage girls and young women undoubtedly enjoy advantages based on their looks, but in my experience, those advantages fade pretty quickly...and, more importantly, they're pretty meager advantages to begin with. Women don't lead oncology departments or sit on boards of directors because of their appearance, and too easy a path early in life can be a hindrance for anyone later on.

On a personal note, I'm 40, and I'll take the 30-year-old every single time in your scenario. And that's coming from someone who's still on very good terms with his 25-year-old ex-gf. I'm not immune to genetic suggestions, but I make my own decisions, and like what I like. And what I like, even over the course of a little fling, is a certain combination of looks, wit, worldliness and earnestness about the future that's far more common in women who are past their 20s.

Woman on the other side have many levels of attraction for man. It may be his looks, social status, persona, his seductive skills etc.

Let me check...yep, I'm still a man. And what you've described here seems like, well, a grown-up human being, not just one with XX chromosomes.

I havent made this up , read the lives of influential ppl u will find women attracted to them even if they are butt ugly eg. there are many young women naturally attracted to Mick Jagger (have u seen his face) whereas do you see men having wet dreams of Oprah Winfrey (no offence)?

Well, for starters, men have historically held positions of wealth and power. Women don't want those things, on the whole, any more or less than men, and when it's not possible to buy large tracts of land or build a business empire, it's natural that they'd get wealth and power in the most obvious way: through their relationships with men.

I don't know about Mick Jagger, though I take it that he was a sexy beast when he was younger. Oprah was an interesting counterexample. A few years ago, a popular comedy show in the States (Chapelle's Show) did a skit on exactly what you described: a slacker got Oprah pregnant, and rode her coattails. Every guy I know nodded and laughed.

Power isn't sexy for everyone, but the things that money and power can buy are awfully alluring. That's true for Mick Jagger, Oprah, Catherine the Great, on and on. It's why we've got cougars and MILFs.
kullervo
Dubai Forum User

Jan 21, 2009
mmm asian men dont do anything for me either...im with chocs on this one
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance