What Do These Arab Men REALLY Think Of Asian Chicks?

Topic locked
What do these Arab men REALLY think of Asian chicks? Jan 29, 2009
I came to a point of extreme curiosity why there are so many Asian girls hooking up with Arab men in UAE (I got nothing against it-I'm just plain curious). Well we all know for a fact that they have completely different cultural background and religions but then again it looks as though Dubai is like swamp of rainbow romance? Are these guys for real? or they just do it because they are lonely? Guys are you serious? Girls? We all know what Dubai is...well it will never be 'home' unlike when you settle in Western countries..if you kno what I'm sayin. And if you can really get what I'm trying to point here. :)

:wink:

sara08
Dubai Forum User

Jan 29, 2009
I've noticed that as well. Many people here do not believe in interracial relationships or even interracial get-togethers.

Gender ratio here explains a lot, in general, it's 3.2 females for each male in Dubai, and for Arabs: It could be worse. Surprisingly some Asian nationalities have more women than men in here. So they are more likely to bond with different races.

Asian women get bonded also with Western men, not only Arabs.

The relationships pattern in Dubai is not much different among other races. People move around, live on a temp basis, know that this is not home. So it's not only specific to Arab guys and Asian chics.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 30, 2009
I know that, I'm only talking about the usual thing that I notice, and you would rarely see an Indian guy hooking up with an Arab lady or vice versa. Only seem Arabs with either Filipino woman or Malaysian/Chinese?

Ok so temporary staying - means temporary love as well?
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Jan 30, 2009
sara08 wrote:

temporary enjoyment or entertainment :shock: :lol: :shock:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 30, 2009
Personally I can't ever be in a relationship with any Asian girl... many reasons are; their looks are not appealing to me, they are usually short (am a 6.2ft) and my community has a very low tolerance to relationships with Asian women in general.

Personality wise, i consider Asian girls far more loyal than any other nationality and they are family oriented... something I like very much... and this is the number one reason why few of my friends (Arabs and westerners) who are married with Asian girls usually say.

I know few very lovely Asian ladies who I am friends or work with, and they are amazing characters, but getting into a relationship with them is just out of the question...

the sad news, most of the relationships of Arab men with Asian girls is just temporarily...

my two fils
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 30, 2009
sara08 wrote:I know that, I'm only talking about the usual thing that I notice, and you would rarely see an Indian guy hooking up with an Arab lady or vice versa. Only seem Arabs with either Filipino woman or Malaysian/Chinese?

It's difficult the other way around for many reasons regarding how people classify each breed in the city. But again, the numbers talk... Also physical preferences. Many people like Asian women, but let's argue, as per ur case; not many Arabs and Indians may be attracted to each other.

Also as quatro said; They are loyal... Not also highly demanding and sometimes not very sophisticated [This is not offending in anyways, and I admire their way of life].
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

ummm Jan 30, 2009
I noticed this subject was opened several times here.
I agree that in UAE there are so many temporary relations, I know many guys/girls enjoying that, men search for sex, fun, companion enev love; as well as ladies. SARA, what are you pointing at, are you jealous from arab/asian relations? are you feeling lonely in return to ask this question? WIll not ask whats your nationality, If you don't like it, don't look at them.hey guys, None of us can correct the world, why we keep on minding other people acts. peace.
howdy

Jan 30, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
the sad news, most of the relationships of Arab men with Asian girls is just temporarily...

my two fils

I'm glad people here didn't have to conceal themselves to not harm the other's feelings. But for that Quatroporte, this looks like sorta unfair for the Asian chicks...what if they fall too much? I guess nobody's to blame eh? I just hope these ladies know the drill before they jump into those 'relationship'.

howdy wrote:I agree that in UAE there are so many temporary relations, I know many guys/girls enjoying that, men search for love, fun, companion enev love; as well as ladies. SARA, what are you pointing at, are you jealous from arab/asian relations? are you feeling lonely in return to ask this question? WIll not ask whats your nationality, If you don't like it, don't look at them.hey guys, None of us can correct the world, why we keep on minding other people acts. peace.

I'm not jealous buddy, nor lonely. Its because I'm hearing alot of abominable results of Arab/Asian relationships...not across the globe but particularly in UAE. I got friends there Arabs/Westerns/Asians because I lived there for almost 3 years. They would just hook up but will end up snagging at each other (I'm not saying all, but generally.)

I'm half Asian myself, but its atypical thing my dad is the Asian, my mom is white. Sure I cant correct the world, I just want to know what's up. Because I knew from before that this would be really unfair for the ladies yet how come these guys keep doing it, and why not just leave the girls alone and mingle to their own kind...if that's what will they would end up in the first place anyway.

Or perhaps this is the real reason - because you find Asian girls easy?

PEACE.
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Jan 30, 2009
Money money money. Its SOóóó funny.

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have at home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

True love.....nayyy
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Money money money. Its SOóóó funny.

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have a home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

True love.....nayyy

this is funny :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 31, 2009
edit: wrong
RobbyG

Jan 31, 2009
sara08 wrote:
quatroporte wrote:

my two fils

I'm glad people here didn't have to conceal themselves to not harm the other's feelings. But for that Quatroporte, this looks like sorta unfair for the Asian chicks...what if they fall too much? I guess nobody's to blame eh? I just hope these ladies know the drill before they jump into those 'relationship'.

yes in most cases this is just unfair, but I believe most of the Asian girls who get into a relationship with an arab guy already know where it may endup.

However, most of the girls (generally) when they fall deeply in love with a guy, they start having high expectations or start demanding security (as for marriage, family etc) and the number one reason why most of the arab guys who are serious being with an Asian girl but can't be committed, is the society and cultural pressure on him...

again, sad but true
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

It's culture clash. :) Go Dutch is not very popular here. It's a southern country :)

I listen that only South African girls would rather go Dutch in Dubai, but as a rule they are a little bit fat with round faces...

Most men are a little bit sponsors with such gender ratio in Dubai. I saw not only Arab but also rather old Brits in couples with Asian girls.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 31, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

It's culture clash. :) Go Dutch is not very popular here. It's a southern country :)

I listen that only South African girls would rather go Dutch in Dubai, but as a rule they are a little bit fat with round faces...

Most men are a little bit sponsors with such gender ratio in Dubai. I saw not only Arab but also rather old Brits in couples with Asian girls.

At the end of the day...were all the same right? 8)
RobbyG

Jan 31, 2009
I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy ;).
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong :P.

M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Jan 31, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy ;).
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong :P.

M.

i take offense to that... :?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 31, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy ;).

M.

i take offense to that... :?

Mahmoud would love to hear from you, where to find them singles I suppose.
Barely able to find a single Arabian beauty, he's desperate to find someone like you.

Give the boy a hand, will you Bushra? :lol:
RobbyG

Jan 31, 2009

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have at home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

True love.....nayyy

Hehehe...thank you for being honest. Funny, that's what I think too. :o :lol:

Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy Wink.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong Razz.

M.

lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.

But whatever, I guess I can't change the world.

Peace yo.
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Jan 31, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

lol I see that everywhere :lol: even here in Hawaii 8)
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.

Define innocent :lol:
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.

New.

You want me to illustrate further? because I think your brain is too occupied with hypocrisy resulting your amusement with the word 'innocent'.
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:

True love.....nayyy

Hehehe...thank you for being honest. Funny, that's what I think too. :o :lol:

Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy Wink.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong Razz.

M.

lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.

But whatever, I guess I can't change the world.

Peace yo.

Good point Sara. The male Arabs have way less 'restrictions' than their female counterparts. Its the main reason we never see the full beauty and joy of the Arab women.

To be honest and open as allways; Those women have very high discretion levels, making them very attractive on one side, but very unattractive on the other side as we as Westerners never have a chance to really know them from the outside.

And yes, there are alot of innocent Western ladies around that are a tad naieve to know that men are 'animals'. And they use short-lived romance to gain satisfaction. Its a fact. That doesn't always mean that men don't have respect for a woman. Thats another story. :wink:
RobbyG

Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:

New.

You want me to illustrate further? because I think your brain is too occupied with hypocrisy resulting your amusement with the word 'innocent'.

Well. My brain is too occupied now by the urge to curse you back. Anyways, nothing personal. Ur new here after all...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:

New.

Well. My brain is too occupied now by the urge to curse you back. Anyways, nothing personal. Ur new here after all...

Since when did I start cursing you eh?
As far as I'm concerned you're the first one trying to be funny...
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:

New.

Since when did I start cursing you eh?

Very subtle Sara. Very subtle.
BTW> Welcome to DF. Haven't seen your welcome yet. :wink:
RobbyG

Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.

:

Agree/Agree/Disagree/Disagree
Well, In my home I used to see all what you are talking about, men and women from the same nationality, same culture are strolling around side by side (nice expression).
The things here is people didn't get it so far, culture now is becoming a history, as the globe is becoming a small village, I mean I bet all of us have friends from all nationalities.

But don't talk about all women like they are innocent, come down to the earth and see how many asian,western, and all kind of women are using arab men for money!!! (nobody can deny that).

"you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger"

you are talking about adults not kids, so if a women allowed a man to use her, you can't only blame the man.

About using "YOU use innocent ladies to satisfy you hunger"!!!!
I just have no comment on that. its disgusting and makes me feel its a jungle we are living in, although I don't like talking about comparisons and statistics about countries, cos most of the time it doesn't reflect the the community, but review the percentage of rape in the western world, might be helpful.
have a nice day everyone, its time for the coffee, and for my boss to kick my !!!! of course not mine, may be my junior :P
cheers.
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:Since when did I start cursing you eh?

Thing is, we can disagree and still be friends, or at least communicate in a friendly manner.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Very subtle Sara. Very subtle.
BTW> Welcome to DF. Haven't seen your welcome yet. :wink:

:)
and thanks :)
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 01, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.

:

Agree/Agree/Disagree/Disagree
Well, In my home I used to see all what you are talking about, men and women from the same nationality, same culture are strolling around side by side (nice expression).
The things here is people didn't get it so far, culture now is becoming a history, as the globe is becoming a small village, I mean I bet all of us have friends from all nationalities.

But don't talk about all women like they are innocent, come down to the earth and see how many asian,western, and all kind of women are using arab men for money!!! (nobody can deny that).

Can you also deny the FACT that these "Arab Men" INITIATE everything?
Do these Asian/Western chicks come begging for you of their love in return of your MONEYYY!?

"you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger"

you are talking about adults not kids, so if a women allowed a man to use her, you can't only blame the man.

At the end of the day, who subjects with all the flaming 8)

About using "YOU use innocent ladies to satisfy you hunger"!!!!
I just have no comment on that. its disgusting and makes me feel its a jungle we are living in, although I don't like talking about comparisons and statistics about countries, cos most of the time it doesn't reflect the the community, but review the percentage of rape in the western world, might be helpful.
have a nice day everyone, its time for the coffee, and for my boss to kick my !!!! of course not mine, may be my junior :P
cheers.
M.

Ahahaha have you paid attention on yours? don't let me start on this :lol:
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:Since when did I start cursing you eh?

Thing is, we can disagree and still be friends, or at least communicate in a friendly manner.

I'm cool and I'm into smart talks. :)
sara08
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance