What Percent Of Russian Women In Dubai Are Prostitutes

Topic locked
what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Oct 01, 2008
Not to be a jerk or to stereotype, but are most of the Russian women in Dubai prostitutes? Anyone have a guess on percent? I ask because I'd like to find a Russian girlfriend but so far all the ones I'm meeting are pay for play!

AL7273

Oct 01, 2008
Not all of them.
But it will be difficult to find a single Russian women that is not a tourist in Dubai.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Oct 02, 2008
I doubt its a statistic the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing would publish.

They probably have a good idea though!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 03, 2008
Maybe the Russian prostitutes could refer you to the non-prostitutes. I'm sure they know some...maybe their own sister or cousin. Good luck. I look Russian BTW.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Shock and awe Oct 04, 2008
Thanks for the comments.

Yes, its been quite the adventure so far :shock: :sex: They didn't have a text book for this side of Russia/CIS culture in my slavic studies!

I had a run in with some girls last night...they didn't seem interested in much except money and certairnly had no patience to help me with my Russian language skills. In fact, I think this girl and her friends must of been slightly thrown off as I kept asking about the endings of femine words in the accusative case.

Eta problema. Ya ne znaio.

hmm, is there a Russian supermarket or church in Dubai...
AL7273

Re: Shock and awe Oct 05, 2008
AL7273 wrote:Thanks for the comments.

Yes, its been quite the adventure so far :shock: :love: They didn't have a text book for this side of Russia/CIS culture in my slavic studies!

I had a run in with some girls last night...they didn't seem interested in much except money and certairnly had no patience to help me with my Russian language skills. In fact, I think this girl and her friends must of been slightly thrown off as I kept asking about the endings of femine words in the accusative case.

Eta problema. Ya ne znaio.

hmm, is there a Russian supermarket or church in Dubai...

Yes, there is a very good Russian Supermarket. It is just off the Dubai Hatta road on the way into Dubai. I will get exact details for you and post them.

Not sure about the church. Can check.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 05, 2008
I make a very delicious borscht.. better than grandma's. My stuffed cabbage and blinis are good too. I eat buckwheat (kasha) all the time.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 06, 2008
The Russian supermarket is located in the Al Ghazal Complex on the Dubai Hatta Road in Ras Al Khor. Its a bit tricky to get into but I can give detailed directions to anyone if they pm me.

There is a Russian Orthodox Church apparently in Jebel Ali. No exact details as to location yet, but will supply when I have it.

Happy shopping!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

supermarket Oct 06, 2008
Cool thanks for the info on the supermarket. Will have to check out this weekend! Hopefully they have some caviar and unsalted butter!
AL7273

Oct 07, 2008
I know we are (almost:P) neighbours,having a lot in common with Russians.However do u know if there is any POLISH supermarket in Dubai?
Anybody knows?:P
Ill be grateful... :wink:
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 08, 2008
^OMG I :love4: bigos.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 08, 2008
rrememberme wrote:I know we are (almost:P) neighbours,having a lot in common with Russians.However do u know if there is any POLISH supermarket in Dubai?
Anybody knows?:P
Ill be grateful... :wink:

Dobre!

Sorry, no Polish supermarket. There is a Polish web network with a regular newsletter and some networking meets.

LOVE Poland and the people there!

Wroclaw and Krakow are my favourite places.

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 09, 2008
this is an interesting topic though i know little
nelsonwung
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 09, 2008
Polish web network? which one? Any address?:P
By the way Im from Krakow:P Its a lovely place:P Ur right:) :D :wink: 8)
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 10, 2008
rrememberme wrote:Polish web network? which one? Any address?:P
By the way Im from Krakow:P Its a lovely place:P Ur right:) :D :wink: 8)

Will PM you the details.

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 11, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:The Russian supermarket is located in the Al Ghazal Complex on the Dubai Hatta Road in Ras Al Khor. Its a bit tricky to get into but I can give detailed directions to anyone if they pm me.

There is a Russian Orthodox Church apparently in Jebel Ali. No exact details as to location yet, but will supply when I have it.

Happy shopping!

Knight

Knight: do you have directions to the supermarket? I can't find it? Thank you. Al
AL7273

Russian Oct 18, 2008
Russian are nice girls
Justchill
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 18, 2008
Nobody's said they're not 8) :wink:
Anyway guys, we cant generalize- not only russians are only bad or only good.
Everything depends............Everybody is different etc.etc....
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Oct 24, 2008
AL7273 wrote:Not to be a jerk or to stereotype, but are most of the Russian women in Dubai prostitutes? Anyone have a guess on percent? I ask because I'd like to find a Russian girlfriend but so far all the ones I'm meeting are pay for play!

but why r u looking for russian women particularly in dubai??
MAHSATI
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Oct 24, 2008
MAHSATI wrote:
AL7273 wrote:Not to be a jerk or to stereotype, but are most of the Russian women in Dubai prostitutes? Anyone have a guess on percent? I ask because I'd like to find a Russian girlfriend but so far all the ones I'm meeting are pay for play!

but why r u looking for russian women particularly in dubai??

They are cheaper.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 24, 2008
...men........... :roll:

:wink:
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 24, 2008
rrememberme wrote:...men........... :roll:

:wink:

Forgive us, for we are weak!

But we can read maps and pee standing up!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 24, 2008
yeah, I know.... :roll: :wink: 8)
Thank God u also can do some other things... 8)

But why u always use to think this something down there ...and not ur "brain"- dont know that:/ :roll:
Sometimes is very useful but sometimes..... :roll:

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

naaah Oct 24, 2008
I'm living in dubai since 8 years, I never met a decent russian lady, They might be somewhere, But I didnt find them, and even if she was decent, she will be so arrogant cuz of her beauty. What I know from the guys who had russian gf, they will drain your pocket, they are poor in their countries, but here they live like princess. Advice, avoid them.
howdy

Oct 24, 2008
Being honest Ive never met any russian lady,so I have no idea about how they act,how they are like.
Anyway....
By the way I always wonder how arabic women are like.
What I can see so far- they are very pretty!
rrememberme
Dubai Forum Visitor

it stops being funny when it starts being you Nov 16, 2008
wow. finding a nice russian girl in dubai--is amazingly more difficult than i expected.

i thought i found one, but no, i'm 90% sure she probably 'belongs' to someone but won't tell me. its more complicated than that of course, but no sense going into the quite grimy details. honestly, this is no longer funny. in fact, its downright depressing.

i've been the "high bidder" for a lot of things in life: crap on ebay, property, cars, and livestock come to mind, but i have never had to try and be high bidder for a woman.

Moments like this, I really hate this freaking place. :x
AL7273

Re: naaah Nov 17, 2008
howdy wrote:I'm living in dubai since 8 years, I never met a decent russian lady, They might be somewhere, But I didnt find them, and even if she was decent, she will be so arrogant cuz of her beauty. What I know from the guys who had russian gf, they will drain your pocket, they are poor in their countries, but here they live like princess. Advice, avoid them.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm Russian and i'm shoked this topic. Maybe u should meet girl ur nationality? :roll:

howdy wrote:...
they will drain your pocket, they are poor in their countries.....

what do u know about our countries, Russain people and culture?
tt.
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 17, 2008
I know quite a few Russians, all very pleasant and nice.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 18, 2008
I used to work in a spa. And all of our therapists are indeed Russian. They are cool and a real good cook. hehehe..

C'mmon guys..not all your fingers are the same..people come in different sizes and different packages..we are but humans..born to make mistakes.. 8)
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Re: what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Nov 18, 2008
Embarrassed with your discussion, maybe the problems with you and you are looking in wrong place. If you are talking about Russian prostitution. Why you don’t look at Arabic, Indian, Europe, Filipinos business ladies Dubai is full of them as well, and i have meet some its just not many put this on publishing as better to say we see only Russian. And dears if we are so bad why do you want to find Russian girlfriend maybe coz we don’t need much and don’t ask and you like to spend nothing or get free. I will respect any kind of this ladies, lets them do what we could not do, specially for someone like you.
raelwi
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance