A Vast Emptyness!!!

Topic locked
A vast emptyness!!! Apr 15, 2009
HI! well this will spark a little when i tell you that all of us LONGS for something and that everyone of us can never be complete, that we feel like an empty shell at times, longing and feeling that there are is something missing, a feeling of uncontentment and a premonition that your still alone, as you journey towards life. :blob6: That your just a tiny dot on a space amongs the universe :angel13: Its like a desert romancing the moon at night, try to cool of his/her ego from the hot sundried earth. That life is like a mirage where anytime everything you have can be taken or snap out of your hand. :clock:

portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
Wow the poet in you definately got carried away here. Good thing you keep him concealed.... :lol: :lol:

Yea I feel that way sometimes....A sense of insignificance.
But such feelings are nice at times.....gives you a chance to retrospect.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

I know what that feeling is Apr 15, 2009
I know what that feeling is like...

Actually its not important to have someone in life...
Its important to have someone whose presence makes difference in your life...
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 15, 2009
my above post was something related on personal fronts....
from professional point of view...when you are on higher post this usually happens,,,
wheneverything is achieved as you desire...
slowly slowly you realise that emptiness...the more you have the less you feel you have...
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 16, 2009
Yup i know what you mean prettygal...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
the feeling of loneliness, insignificance, emptiness..i am quite used to it all nowadays
and the reason is tht i cant let go of my past which was beautiful but the truth is it was past and it can never be my present or future.
When we really know how to let go of things we love and to accept the present as it is, i think we all become content with what we have :))
May god help me to overcome this feelings and my excessive affiliation with my past
huss52
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 28, 2009
I totally understand what u mean. zuzudiva
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 28, 2009
huss52 wrote:the feeling of loneliness, insignificance, emptiness..i am quite used to it all nowadays
and the reason is tht i cant let go of my past which was beautiful but the truth is it was past and it can never be my present or future.
When we really know how to let go of things we love and to accept the present as it is, i think we all become content with what we have :))
May god help me to overcome this feelings and my excessive affiliation with my past

Hey I get what you say....Sometimes life just takes these unexpected turns...But you see it's pointless moping bout the past. All you have is now, make the most of it!
I'm probably in the same boat as you are in!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

feeling miserable May 31, 2009
currently going through that feeling because i had lost something i had always wanted and had dreamt for...
have been sacked from a big reputed company...
feel quite restless....hope i am not spamming the thread...
just trying to share my feeling wid u all.
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2009
Wow, this place is full of whiners about lost love. Perhaps I say this cause I am in a fulfilling and meaningful relationship. You all need to try harder and stop spending your time whining on DF.
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 01, 2009
Another cat with broken heart.....Well! I'd say this forum is full of broken hearts....God plz cure d wounds.......
princeofarabia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

not a broken heart Jun 04, 2009
princeofarabia wrote:Another cat with broken heart.....Well! I'd say this forum is full of broken hearts....God plz cure d wounds.......

hope that was not for me...
I am not the 1 with broken heart....
the 2 lines that i said are these
"currently going through that feeling because i had lost something i had always wanted and had dreamt for...
have been sacked from a big reputed company"
the emptiness is due to the missing role that i had in company ,,not because foolish mad love...
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

mean to say Jun 05, 2009
yes :coffee2:

Actually its important to have someone whose presence makes difference in your life. it can leave some moments to remember,
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 05, 2009
smokedawg wrote:Wow, this place is full of whiners about lost love. Perhaps I say this cause I am in a fulfilling and meaningful relationship. You all need to try harder and stop spending your time whining on DF.

Hey even when you are in a great relationship, don't forget, ultimately you are still alone. Think about it ;)

And if you don't like the mushy sentiments being expressed here I personally reckon it's best to keep quiet, not bash the poor bleeding hearts. :idea:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2009
smokedawg wrote:Wow, this place is full of whiners about lost love. Perhaps I say this cause I am in a fulfilling and meaningful relationship. You all need to try harder and stop spending your time whining on DF.

Yeah, when it's over come back and we will give you a crying towel free of charge. Pheff.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 05, 2009
Ah, you're back and still full of p*ss and vinegar. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Ah, you're back and still full of p*ss and vinegar. :D

You know I have a certain reputation to maintain. And I wouldn' dream of disappointing you hon.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 05, 2009
fo' sho' :salute:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2009
:blob3:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 16, 2009
wow, im so much in love!