Valentines Day

Topic locked
Valentines day Feb 07, 2008
I will staying in hiding from society as usual on this day

adilee
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 07, 2008
i wud go to office as usual .. come back home .. call my mum .. eat and sleep .. have no valentine .. lol ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 07, 2008
Emotionally, I dont have a good year so far :(

I broke up last month with my girl after four years of a romantic relationship. and I still cant get over it :(

I have booked my self a ticket to DJ Tiesto concert on valentines... and yes I will spend valentine alone this year :( and I dont think any romantic couples will spend a valentine night in a Tiesto Party!?!?!? isnt it? :?: so I guess it will be a signles party LOL :)
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 08, 2008
quatroporte wrote:Emotionally, I dont have a good year so far :(

I broke up last month with my girl after four years of a romantic relationship. and I still cant get over it :(

I have booked my self a ticket to DJ Tiesto concert on valentines... and yes I will spend valentine alone this year :( and I dont think any romantic couples will spend a valentine night in a Tiesto Party!?!?!? isnt it? :?: so I guess it will be a signles party LOL :)
]hey hey wait a sec .. tiesto is playing .. where .. how can i get a ticket .. sh-it let me ask iGod ..:lol:
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 08, 2008
blah ... two overrated events in one day .. Valentines and Tiesto .. yay !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2008
quatroporte wrote:Emotionally, I dont have a good year so far :(

You better go to that concert, maybe you will have luck there and you will find a girl,and who knows maybe she will help you get over it, better than spend the day home and alone :wink:
Cristin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 08, 2008
Cristin wrote:
You better go to that concert, maybe you will have luck there and you will find a girl,and who knows maybe she will help you get over it, better than spend the day home and alone :wink:

I agree... it is so much better than staying at home :) but at the moment I am not ready to start a new relationship with another girl... it is just hard to accept it... I prefer to be alone for a while. :(

Answering Captain Sirus Black... the concert is in Madinat Jumeirah and tickets are selling online...

I think it will be a great party night for singles in town :wink:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Feb 10, 2008
ummm!!!!!!!!.... guess "ll stay with freind's..................'couse their is no girl to see her in red dresss!!........................
O|DN07
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 12, 2008
y dont we all go to tiesto ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2008
i've never ever fall in love .... i really don't know what does that mean

can i find any expert in love here ??????????????????????????
hassan_dxb
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 17, 2008
i wanted to go to tiesto, but still know no one to go with, so gave it a miss..

how was it either way?

armin van buuren in a few days, i think im going to go to that alone or not....

can someone list any other big events coming up - as i seem to only run into them by complete chance on facebook :?
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 17, 2008
ebonics wrote:i wanted to go to tiesto, but still know no one to go with, so gave it a miss..

how was it either way?

armin van buuren in a few days, i think im going to go to that alone or not....

can someone list any other big events coming up - as i seem to only run into them by complete chance on facebook :?

umm .. i wanted to go too .. but had no1 to go wid .. so i missed it too .. the next i know is korn coming to dubai .. but i think i would miss that too ..
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 17, 2008
i have about as much interest in korn as i do in hemmoroids
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 17, 2008
ebonics wrote:i have about as much interest in korn as i do in hemmoroids

i didnt knew you were sucha big hard core fan of koRn :twisted:
Captain Sirus Black
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules