This Is A Question For The GUYS :)

Topic locked
LoL May 23, 2008
i guess a cute serious girlfriend!! and lol some times a bitchy date to make me realize how perfect my girl is! :P

Taimoor
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mmmmmm........ May 26, 2008
Girls Suck..... But They're So Darn CUTE.. :wink:
dubai beat
Dubai Forum User

?? May 28, 2008
who wants sh***?just sick people i guess
khater
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 08, 2008
The Doc thinks that if a girl is going to 'be all that' and 'give a lot of attitude', then she'd better have a bottom like greek statue and be able to suck a golf ball through 20 feet of water pipe.

But then, he's always been a romantic at heart.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 19, 2008
i dont think there is someone who will choose "B"..
nasaansiallan
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 25, 2008
B! :-)
Oliveblanche
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 25, 2008
I looked...there is no category for 'With a pulse'.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 26, 2008
well, like you girls, it has got to be a little bit of both. it is never satisfying
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 26, 2008
nasaansiallan wrote:i dont think there is someone who will choose "B"..

Believe me..there are a lot of guys who drive for that.. 8)
ce*ce_me
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 27, 2008
Only a retard with low self esteem will go for a b*tch. Besides, these girls only give themselves such freedom when they see that you have no backbone. What all men want is a lady in the street but a freak into bed!
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 27, 2008
I think a woman should always be a woman in public and leverage his man to be "the man", in private, it could be a totally another story.

B I t c h if defined in this new era, is Babe In Total Contol of Herself

B I t c h can be cute and nice too. And yes, they could be the backbone of the man if done in good light.

Some men just need hard kicking from time to time.
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 27, 2008
...we feel the experienced lady... :)
Oliveblanche
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 29, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:I think a woman should always be a woman in public and leverage his man to be "the man", in private, it could be a totally another story.

B I t c h if defined in this new era, is Babe In Total Contol of Herself

B I t c h can be cute and nice too. And yes, they could be the backbone of the man if done in good light.

Some men just need hard kicking from time to time.

This is actually quite far from the truth. A man is a man, in public and in private. A b*tch is never cute, just annoying. B*tches attract men with low self esteem who didn't get enough love from their mommies when they were boys. A real man has way too much self respect to stay around an unpleasant woman. A real man wears the pants in the relationship. ALWAYS! If he doesn't, the relationship won't last. Women always come up with all these whoppers that they want to lead and that guys should cry and all this BS, but the truth is that women prefer a leader, strong, capable of providing, that makes them feel safe and that makes no apologies for what he wants in life. It's hardwired in their brains, no matter what they say (ok I'm gonna get shot now but it's all good, I'm always up for some drama!) The only girls who would enjoy the kinda relationship you described are control freaks. And I'm sorry but if your man needs a hard kicking, then maybe you need to go for men who can keep it together in the first place.

sorry for the harsch words but I'm kinda sick of seeing misleading double talk like this. The average guy nowadays thinks that on a first date he has to bring his date a dozen of roses, tell her how attracted he is to her, tell her 68 times that she's hot, ask her 18 times if she's comfortable/too hot/too cold/tired/enjoying herself, and then ask for permission to move in for a kiss. It reeks of desperation so bad it makes me want to vomit.

Guys don't be fooled, women respond only to 3 things (no they're not cash, corvettes and chanel lololol)

confidence,

self control,

and challenge

Trust me, if you have those 3 then you'll have every girl you want, and your batting average is gonna skyrocket.
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 03, 2008
damn i was sure I would be crucified for my post, but looks like nobody noticed! 8)
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 04, 2008
Pimpin80 wrote:damn i was sure I would be crucified for my post, but looks like nobody noticed! 8)

It was kind of stereotyped and possibly only applicable in this part of the world. Try that attitude in Europe and you are going to be the sad and lonely one or eating hospital food for a while.

'Emancipation' has allowed women in the wider world a freedom of choice when it comes to their partners. Studies have shown that a girl will chose a guy initially based on overall looks (same as a guy) then personality (same as a guy) and finally on material aspects (same as a guy). We are really no different in our driving forces. The genetic onus is on men to openly show their peacock feathers and this comes in different ways.

How are you going to show 'Confidence, Control and Challenge' on a crowded club dance floor?

The bigger issue comes after a girl finds a guy who is close to her mental ideals. The first thing she is going to try and do is change him and mould him to her perfect picture. Unfortunately this often changes some of the principle things she liked about him in the first place and is a recipe for an impending break up. (Girl meets guy who is a surfer, likes the bod, the sun bleached good looks, the free and easy lifestyle...then complains when he is never home to pay her any attention as he is out looking for the next wave...or he is home all the time and gains a few pounds, becomes all white and pasty and is too busy building the garage extension to house all his dust covered surf boards...)

The ONLY way to be sure of finding the right girl is to be 'yourself'. If you are a geek and dance like a spastic without crutches, there is probably a girl out there who finds that endearing and will be attracted to you because you are being honest with yourself and don't care what anyone else thinks. If you can dance like John Travolta...you are probably trying too hard and spending far too much time in front of the mirror!

Get out there and BE YOURSELF!

'Nuff preaching!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 04, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:If you are a geek and dance like a spastic without crutches,

Dubai Knight wrote:If you can dance like John Travolta...

Aren't double posts a no-no ;)?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 04, 2008
No

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 04, 2008
No

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Dec 05, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
Pimpin80 wrote:damn i was sure I would be crucified for my post, but looks like nobody noticed! 8)

It was kind of stereotyped and possibly only applicable in this part of the world. Try that attitude in Europe and you are going to be the sad and lonely one or eating hospital food for a while.

'Emancipation' has allowed women in the wider world a freedom of choice when it comes to their partners. Studies have shown that a girl will chose a guy initially based on overall looks (same as a guy) then personality (same as a guy) and finally on material aspects (same as a guy). We are really no different in our driving forces. The genetic onus is on men to openly show their peacock feathers and this comes in different ways.

How are you going to show 'Confidence, Control and Challenge' on a crowded club dance floor?

The bigger issue comes after a girl finds a guy who is close to her mental ideals. The first thing she is going to try and do is change him and mould him to her perfect picture. Unfortunately this often changes some of the principle things she liked about him in the first place and is a recipe for an impending break up. (Girl meets guy who is a surfer, likes the bod, the sun bleached good looks, the free and easy lifestyle...then complains when he is never home to pay her any attention as he is out looking for the next wave...or he is home all the time and gains a few pounds, becomes all white and pasty and is too busy building the garage extension to house all his dust covered surf boards...)

The ONLY way to be sure of finding the right girl is to be 'yourself'. If you are a geek and dance like a spastic without crutches, there is probably a girl out there who finds that endearing and will be attracted to you because you are being honest with yourself and don't care what anyone else thinks. If you can dance like John Travolta...you are probably trying too hard and spending far too much time in front of the mirror!

Get out there and BE YOURSELF!

'Nuff preaching!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

LOL

It's very nice and legitimate to say that however you are, there's bound to be someone who likes you for you. True. However the point is not to find one person on earth who likes you, because the odds that she's not what you're looking for are far greater than the opposite. Women never had that problem, they have men flocking to them without any effort (if they're at least half way desirable that is).

So let's take your example of the nightclub, challenge is when she sees you talking to other girls and they laugh and seem to have a blast around you, confidence is when you make eye contact and walk up to her and start a conversation without hesitating and when you end up asking for her number without flinching. And self control is when you don't sweat, shake, look nervous, and tell her 10 times that you find her hot during that conversation, then call her the very next day to tell her how much you like her and want to set up a date asap. If you can work these elements I can garantee you'll get 100 times more interest coming from women than the geek that dances like a spastic without crutches. The truth is that the average guy is a loser in the game of love and is totally clueless.

I've heard the emancipation argument several times, but that just doesn't hold. Yes women have more choices and freedom than ever, but that doesn't mean they'll go for weaklings or that they dig strong and manly men any less than they always did. It is my experience that a LOT of women, even if they would die to meet a certain man, will not initiate contact EVER. They expect the man to make the first move. They want to see if you're willing to take that risk to have a chance at dating them. It's always been like this and will always be.

I can conceive that its not "yourself" to do all these things, but I don't see this as beeing any different than learning anything else. When you we're young you didn't know how to ride a bicycle. Does it make you a fake now that you've learned? It's not "yourself" to ride a bicycle....I think you get my point..

I totally agree about the women trying to change their man thing. The recipe to avoid this is simple. Don't change. Let her nag. She prefers that you refuse to change, but she doesn't know it. The day you give in is the day it starts going downhill.

Remember guys, just because you weren't born a natural doesn't mean you can't learn, and learning doesn't make you a phony, it only makes you someone who's dedicated to achieving your goals. Now before someone tells me "ya but that wouldn't work down here", these principles cut across cultures and continents, because deep down we are all human and we all respond to the same things. Just because things are not done the same way doesn't mean the psychology behind it is any different. Attraction is something people feel, not something people choose. This is why you'll see rich, educated, smart women having jobless drug addict boyfriends.

Hope I didn't rub anyone the wrong way

:lol: 8) :lol:
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 07, 2008
I love them b*tches. we both treat each other like shit...
and then kick it with a cute calmer girl to refresh the mood
Morgan
Dubai Forum User

Dec 07, 2008
what's wrong with everyone today..daaaaa..mmmmm
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance