I Think The Date Situation In Dubai Is Very Bad......

Topic locked
Jan 09, 2007
^^So women get into relationships with these guys thinking they have found "the one" and then the guys dump them and marry someone their family has picked out. The guys don't tell the women straight away that they will marry traditionally because then they won't get any p.u.s.s.y. It is an abuse of cultural differences. It would easy to blame the woman and say, "Well, she shouldn't sleep with men who aren't her husband." But we all know that dating and marriage is done differently around the world. The men should stick to their cultural beliefs and marry sooner - not waste the other women's time, but they don't consider the women's feelings at all, only what their penises want. Is that a good explanation Bleakus? :lol:

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 09, 2007
Bleakus wrote:^^so whats the problem with them exactly??

oh please, dont act like you dont know.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2007
kanelli wrote:^^So women get into relationships with these guys thinking they have found "the one" and then the guys dump them and marry someone their family has picked out. The guys don't tell the women straight away that they will marry traditionally because then they won't get any p.u.s.s.y. It is an abuse of cultural differences. It would easy to blame the woman and say, "Well, she shouldn't sleep with men who aren't her husband." But we all know that dating and marriage is done differently around the world. The men should stick to their cultural beliefs and marry sooner - not waste the other women's time, but they don't consider the women's feelings at all, only what their penises want. Is that a good explanation Bleakus? :lol:

aptly put....such 'men' should be castrated. I am seeing this in front of my eyes....there is this friend of a friend whos playing this game. I mean ..how can people live with themselves!?...this a-hole is trying his level best to get laid....all the while he is engaged and will marry traditionally. the girl..is this really nice..down to earth person who is really looking for a relationship.

i came to know of this 'plot' 2 days ago...and i wish i didnt know. But i do know the right thing to do would be to tell on him...hes just a jerk for doing this. I dont know how to go about it though....point blank..?any suggesstions?
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2007
^^yeah sadly, there are alot of people who do that, gives us a bad name.

Is that why some girls give me a weird look once they know im local??.... :evil: :evil:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2007
bushra21 wrote:

how are you bushra?(chef alhaaal)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2007
Bleakus wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

how are you bushra?(chef alhaaal)

hahahha, sha5barak :tongue3:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2007
kanelli wrote:^^So women get into relationships with these guys thinking they have found "the one" and then the guys dump them and marry someone their family has picked out. The guys don't tell the women straight away that they will marry traditionally because then they won't get any p.u.s.s.y. It is an abuse of cultural differences. It would easy to blame the woman and say, "Well, she shouldn't sleep with men who aren't her husband." But we all know that dating and marriage is done differently around the world. The men should stick to their cultural beliefs and marry sooner - not waste the other women's time, but they don't consider the women's feelings at all, only what their penises want. Is that a good explanation Bleakus? :lol:

Very well put. If I may be so blunt, these girls are being used as "f$uck bunnies" as the women who they will marry are not allowed to have sex before they are married.

Sorry, I have to qualify, but I have heard of 1 or 2 stories that turn out alright i.e. happy ending where they both ride off into the sunset
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 09, 2007
Im gona kill u tropic! why u using a girls avatar! i accidently added u on my msn list thinking ur were a hot chinese babe! dam u ! change it :angryfire:
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 09, 2007

:lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 09, 2007
ok....i chatted with her a bit...turns out it is a girl...one not too goood with english though...i showed her her own message...and she denies it....

It think she has personality disorder..(like me)

:wink: and shes/hes 23 ! just right for me.... :glasses11:
-------------

poor kanneli...that happened to her? I told u shudnt have waited all these years being a virgin for this! u shud of been corrupted at a young age like most girls do!
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 09, 2007
^ i love your signature
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 10, 2007
dubai_sale wrote:Im gona kill u tropic! why u using a girls avatar! i accidently added u on my msn list thinking ur were a hot chinese babe! dam u ! change it :angryfire:

You are a crazy little "man".......

You :binky:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 10, 2007
Tropic23 wrote:
dubai_sale wrote:Im gona kill u tropic! why u using a girls avatar! i accidently added u on my msn list thinking ur were a hot chinese babe! dam u ! change it :angryfire:

You are a crazy little "man".......

You :binky:

ahahaah :)
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2007
so ur saying u like me? :)

But was i right when i said where u r from???? coz then ill really be happy with laughter.....i think i am...coz u ran away and never replied? u shamed of something???? u dont have to hide behind cartoon picture and images.... ;) eeeee????
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

RE: Jan 15, 2007
I don't like getting involved in debates on how men are bastards lacking in morals and ethics and who exist for the soul purpose of playing women; however, my testosterone factor can't help but kick in and make me put in my 2 cents. Women always start these debates (usually after pulling a stupid move and going to third base with some totally worthless asshole) and they sit there and take revenge from his entire gender group.
Those women are usually the same ones who, back in the days, used to have their 26 yr old boyfriend come and pick them up from high school in his Ferrari. They say you cant teach an old dog new tricks, and I say women who seek men with a totally mundane agenda in mind will always end up getting played like that. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to have most of these guys out within minutes. But then that Ferrari was sleek and shiny wasn't it? Irresistible. I bet your girlfriends would turn green with envy. That guy MUST be "The One"... or is he ?
I'm not trying to be an asshole here but for Pete's sake don't blame your bad taste in men on all men in general. I'd tell you to start showing interest in types of men you never considered before, but then again, some women have these built-in homing devices that only zero in on scum. I can't compete with the great architect.

And another equally vital issue: Women "playas" exist too. and they're more abundant than you think. I've seen tons of guys played by women. Men just don't talk about this shyt because it would be a blow to their egos but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Women are definitely no angels.
Ironklad
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance