The Nitty-gritty: Condoms, Birth Control, Lube, Etc.

Topic locked
The nitty-gritty: condoms, birth control, lube, etc. Sep 23, 2005
My boyfriend and I (both Canadian) are moving to Dubai in a couple of months and are talking about what to bring, what not to bring, what's easy to get and what's impossible.

I know that while Dubai is cosmopolitan for the Middle East, it's still a more modest country than what we're accustomed to. So, what about sex, sex products, sex toys, and so on?

Birth control: can you get the pill in Dubai? Condoms? Lubricants? Lingerie?

I'm guessing sex toys are out -- can we bring our own when we arrive or would they be confiscated at customs? Could we ship them out in a box with other assorted things after we are arrived and settled, or would customs go through the box and take them? Can you be arrested for possessing them?

So, what's the nitty-gritty, kids?

Lethe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 23, 2005
yes, condoms can be bought here, lube too.

now can we shut this before etisalat bans our asses? :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2005
the pill can be purchased without a presciption too.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: The nitty-gritty: condoms, birth control, lube, etc. Sep 23, 2005
I know that while Dubai is cosmopolitan for the Middle East, it's still a more modest country than what we're accustomed to. So, what about fun, fun products, fun toys, and so on?

Do you have doubt about the " funny toy" of your Boy friend:0). Usually Arab eat lot of "Dates" and they dont purchase toy and stuff .

I think you can also get men in Dubai :0) , no need to bring your own baby boy friend hehehe. Using condom is same as taking bath while wearing clothes, so count on pills . As Bobby said" you can get these stuff , seek her expertise and I am sure she can tell you more about size and quality of arab condoms.

I'm guessing fun toys are out -- can we bring our own when we arrive or would they be confiscated at customs? Could we ship them out in a box with other assorted things after we are arrived and settled, or would customs go through the box and take them? Can you be arrested for possessing them?

Importing condom means you are harming or destructing local condom market. Make it sure that you do not bring container.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2005
oh yes HP, i'm an 'expert'. arab condoms? you moron
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:oh yes HP, i'm an 'expert'. arab condoms? you moron

HP has got to be the world's biggest idiot!!! :shock:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2005
Everything in your post is widely available in the supermarkets and chemists, birth control can be bought over the counter - an irresponsible idea if you ask me as women have to find one that's right for them and should see their doctor regarding it.

Toys you cannot bring with you and cannot purchase here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

... Sep 24, 2005
wow.. this is a market place for cond*ms, wh*res, d*tes, blind d*tes, s*x toys, pills, vi*gra.

Now we even have morons.

Long live Dubai Forums.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 24, 2005
Liban wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 24, 2005
When world is going through from different transitions, US is suffering from storm(s), Dubai is suffering from the mania of “ construction” , Europe is debating about considering Turkey for EU ,Middle east is moving toward peace and ..............

A white girl is worry about “ condom and fun toys “.

Well you didn't ask about more stuff like :

1=) if you can bring hand-cuff also :P!!

2= ) Dog ,who also serve the purpose of boy friend in west ;0)

Major Pain

my lovely friend , where have u been ?i was missing u ,hows going on :?: How is the weather in Dubai ? Can you tell me any Indian or Pakistani based forum in Dubai?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 24, 2005
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 28, 2005
HP, not sure why you're being so antagonistic, but drop it. You may be repressed about physical romance but that doesn't mean everyone else in Dubai suffers from your limitations. Asking about birth control, etc. is the act of an adult who takes responsibility for their actions.

By the way, if I wanted to comment on the hurricaines hitting the US coast or Europes political quagmires, I wouldn't post in a "Dubai - Romance" forum.

And incidentally, I said my boyfriend and I were both Canadian, not that we're white. Quit making color-based judgments.
Lethe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 29, 2005
damn HP has taken Pumpkin's place to answer questions which is not even related to the topic. Hp have u got a "homo Partner (HP) yet?" if not Liban is there for u......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2005
Moving back to the topic of this thread, I was shopping at Lamcy Plaza a couple days back with my girlfriend and I actually saw a "toy" for sale at the Japanese store, I'm guessing this got through the censors some how and won't be on the shelves for long but had to post.

So if you are in dire need of a pocket rocket race down to Daiso with AED 5 in your hand.
:lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 29, 2005
WHERE in the store? hahahhaa, really? you sure it wasn't a...vibrating lipstick carrier or something? they have shit like that there..
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 29, 2005
fayz wrote:Moving back to the topic of this thread, I was shopping at Lamcy Plaza a couple days back with my girlfriend and I actually saw a "toy" for sale at the Japanese store, I'm guessing this got through the censors some how and won't be on the shelves for long but had to post.

So if you are in dire need of a pocket rocket race down to Daiso with AED 5 in your hand.
:lol:

oh i thought having a girl friend is not allowed in Islam :oops:Islam has forbidden from such kind of relationship, isn’t?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 29, 2005
Wala Bobbie, it had 3 different heads and was advertised as a personal massager, check near the lipstick, makeup area. gotta supply your own batteries though :wink:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Sep 30, 2005
hahahhahaaa

i've actually seen another in...that lingerie shop in mazaya..not sure if it's still there.. famous in the UK..now i can't remember the name.

customs must not know what they're letting through!
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 24, 2007
Liban wrote:

After what I've read about HP'S replies, I second the motion to that!! :wav:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 24, 2007
Lethe wrote:HP, not sure why you're being so antagonistic, but drop it. You may be repressed about physical romance but that doesn't mean everyone else in Dubai suffers from your limitations. Asking about birth control, etc. is the act of an adult who takes responsibility for their actions.

By the way, if I wanted to comment on the hurricaines hitting the US coast or Europes political quagmires, I wouldn't post in a "Dubai - Romance" forum.

And incidentally, I said my boyfriend and I were both Canadian, not that we're white. Quit making color-based judgments.

:D I just can't leave without having to say anything about this post, I totally agree with you. I guess repressed (about physical romance) people do act like morons,

Hats to you my dear and your bf....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 24, 2007
:shock: :shock: :shock:

HP....you are so right!...especially abt the doggy part...
guest999

Dec 24, 2007
Not_Sure wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

2= ) Dog ,who also serve the purpose of boy friend in west ;0) [quote

What a piece of crap....beastiality is practice for whatever reason; in the east as much as in the west.....

Try wikipedia my dear....or google....if you're Not_Sure[/quote]
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 24, 2007
reviewer wrote:

What a piece of crap....beastiality is practice for whatever reason; in the east as much as in the west.....

Try wikipedia my dear....or google....if you're Not_Sure
shhhhhhh!!!!
Dont u know the forum rules? dont spk bad abt HP.. man.. he's a terror..frm the mountains of Khalisthan... he keeps coming to Carrefour to refill his Guns.. n next time he's here he'll get u...b carefoool..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 25, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
reviewer wrote:

What a piece of crap....bestiality is practice for whatever reason; in the east as much as in the west.....

Try wikipedia my dear....or google....if you're Not_Sure
shhhhhhh!!!!
Dont u know the forum rules? dont spk bad abt HP.. man.. he's a terror..frm the mountains of Khalisthan... he keeps coming to Carrefour to refill his Guns.. n next time he's here he'll get u...b carefoool..

Truth is a bitter pill. What I said is a fact. "They are reviewed and found lacking".Bring them on mate.... :bootyshake:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 25, 2007
Ooops I forgot to say...I'm from the Great Glacier of the Himalayas...
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 25, 2007
Liban wrote:

and this

Concord wrote:

20. All members are equal.
21. Always remember: HP is an idiot.

St Lucifer......I have no comment :D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The nitty-gritty: condoms, birth control, lube, etc. Dec 17, 2008
Lethe wrote:My boyfriend and I (both Canadian) are moving to Dubai in a couple of months and are talking about what to bring, what not to bring, what's easy to get and what's impossible.

I know that while Dubai is cosmopolitan for the Middle East, it's still a more modest country than what we're accustomed to. So, what about love, love products, love toys, and so on?

I'm guessing love toys are out -- can we bring our own when we arrive or would they be confiscated at customs? Could we ship them out in a box with other assorted things after we are arrived and settled, or would customs go through the box and take them? Can you be arrested for possessing them?

So, what's the nitty-gritty, kids?

hi why are you worrying about all lingerie there are many online shops available to meet your needs, you can get that delivered to you at very reasonable price

here you can try this out at kittens lingerie.......

chow
marcopolo
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 30, 2008
Well still if you are too desperate for toys you can make easily by your self with freely available stuffs like electric tooth brush neck massage rs and kids toys if you use your brain a bit you can convert em to great grown ups toys
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
Are we really going to ressurect this thread!

What a stupid reply!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Chocoholic wrote:Are we really going to ressurect this thread!

What a stupid reply!

Im suprised its still here and someone have the guts to dig it...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance