SOS - I Need To Forget About My Love.

Topic locked
SOS - I need to forget about my love. Nov 13, 2009
He live me after 10 years living togever.He want to get FREEDOM,but till now he teling me about his love.Also I love him tomach,but I can not axept his romance with over ladis.2 weeks I didnt answer on his calls,but I cry all nights.What can I do?Even I dont have friends to help me in this time :cry:

dubailife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 13, 2009
hey my suggestion would be to start something to make your mind busy, something you enjoy like movies, sports, painting,reading or even cooking. But before this, you really need the closure, you have to be sure that you dont want him anymore. in my case i would never forgive someone who cheated on me, and you should make your decision too. then everything would be easier.

You can start therapy too. It may help some people, it depends on you. but really try much more on socializing, maybe attending new classes,new groups, to make new friends.

And do not blame yourself, everybody makes mistakes and chooses wrong persons and relationships. this kind of things may happen to lots of us and you are not alone.Just accept this is how life is meant to be and be hopeful to things get better. I m sure they will. you just need to be strong...

Good Luck!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2009
i hope my reply on your other topic will help you a bit.

melika is right. you need to make your mind busy with positive things.

i wonder if there's a non-profit/free group or something about this kind of issues (family, relationship, depression/stress, etc). from what i found, there are only psychologists who are quite expensive. surely dubai needs this. lots of depressed/stressed people here, especially during this crisis.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
Yes,really I need psychologist.I only cry,I dont have eat properly,I am skiny girl but now I look really bad.All my colleges shoke.I dont want to go outsite,I dont call too any one,I feel that I become older.Same time I understend every thing and I am smiling but after I become agany like dieng person.
So,yes,I neeeeeeeeed psychologist.
dubailife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 13, 2009
hey don't this to urself, I totally understand what you are in. not eating, not sleeping... by keepin on this you may physically hurt urself and ur body. just realize that you worth more and try to get out of home and being sad.

If you decided to doctor, do exact search to find a reputable one, not skilled ones may put u in worse situation.

go out, talk to people. I know you don't feel like doing these things but you just have to force yourslef to get up and move on. It s not easy but you have to try and prove urself. sports will really help you, go for running and swimming and always remember you are not alone.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 14, 2009
dubailife wrote:Yes,really I need psychologist.I only cry,I dont have eat properly,I am skiny girl but now I look really bad.All my colleges shoke.I dont want to go outsite,I dont call too any one,I feel that I become older.Same time I understend every thing and I am smiling but after I become agany like dieng person.
So,yes,I neeeeeeeeed psychologist.

you're just hurting yourself. you don't need psycologist. you just need friends to talk to. we're all here. trust me, time will go by. been there done that.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 14, 2009
Yeah we are all here for u, u are not alone, keep posting.

xty I think she needs a doctor, she stopped eating and sleeping for 2 weeks now,so I think her body chemistry has already been somehow damaged. so maybe doctor could help her to become like what she was before.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: SOS - I need to forget about my love. Nov 14, 2009
dubailife wrote:He live me after 10 years living togever.He want to get FREEDOM,but till now he teling me about his love.Also I love him tomach,but I can not axept his romance with over ladis.2 weeks I didnt answer on his calls,but I cry all nights.What can I do?Even I dont have friends to help me in this time :cry:

yeah doll thats true keep urself busy avoid thinking abt the past it always hurt even i have a same experience which was killing me bt i overtook it. its really hurts seeing the loved one with others One thing more than others u shud try to over come ur prob..if possible ones n only ones u hear that BHOOL JA song of shaan.its ur life dear dnt let any one to MESS with it
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: SOS - I need to forget about my love. Nov 14, 2009
dubailife wrote:He live me after 10 years living togever.He want to get FREEDOM,but till now he teling me about his love.Also I love him tomach,but I can not axept his romance with over ladis.2 weeks I didnt answer on his calls,but I cry all nights.What can I do?Even I dont have friends to help me in this time :cry:

yeah doll thats true keep urself busy avoid thinking abt the past it always hurt even i have a same experience which was killing me bt i overtook it. its really hurts seeing the loved one with others One thing more than others u shud try to over come ur prob..if possible ones n only ones u hear that BHOOL JA song of shaan.its ur life dear dnt let any one to MESS with it
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2009
Find someone else ! That's the best way - you may never forget him but at least you won't cry so much !
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 14, 2009
i don't know if that will help you or not, but i have the same bloody situation at my end.
just i don't cry so much, but my life is totally messed up, and i have been having a terrible time, thought about leaving the country, thought about disappearing.

no solution yet.
i know its even much worse when nobody around you who can support you.
anyway may out hearts get healed soon.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2009
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Nov 14, 2009
oh man all have broken hearts or wat pls cheer up life is not all abt sad thinking it has its own ups and downs think positive and go for a change never show ur ROTLU(crying) face to every one hardly u may find people who may convince u, rest will enjoy that movement n sprinkle salt on ur wounds and make u go against love this has happened many a time.. buddy india has the highesty population go for a change to avoid thinking of ur past
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2009
THENKS FOR ALL OF YOU.Now I feel thet I have real friends.
Maybe you are right,jast I need too do some extra in my boring life.
But about too find anover man it is not goot time.Now I dont belive too any man.
Hope next time I will send posetive messege about me.
I WILL BE SRONG.
I PROMISE.
dubailife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 15, 2009
dubailife wrote:THENKS FOR ALL OF YOU.Now I feel thet I have real friends.
But about too find anover man it is not goot time.Now I dont belive too any man.
I WILL BE SRONG.
I PROMISE.

that's the spirit! you are indeed strong.
don't think about finding another man first. you are in fragile situation, it may end up worse. make yourself strong and ready first.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
Go get some new action. Get laid, be srong..
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 15, 2009
Dubailife, I really feel for you, I know exactly how you feel. not eating, sleeping, not wanting to do anything and hide away from the world. But and I know it's easier said than done, don't let him hurt you like this.

Find a hobby, keep busy, hang out with friends. As the old say goes, time is a wonderful healer.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 15, 2009
dubailife wrote:THENKS FOR ALL OF YOU.Now I feel thet I have real friends.
I WILL BE SRONG.
I PROMISE.

We are all here for you darling, wenever u feel sad and miserable just share with us! everybody will survive! there is a saying that, each trouble that doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. After all this you will be a new person with new abilities.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance