HP Some Words Of Comfort

Topic locked
HP some words of comfort Feb 13, 2006
Keep trying HP, in the meantime i have mailed you some tissues, you must be heartbroken, public rejection is hard, but you braved it well.

:?

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: HP some words of comfort Feb 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:Keep trying HP, in the meantime i have mailed you some tissues, you must be heartbroken, public rejection is hard, but you braved it well.

Thanks man , though tissues are scarce resources in Dubai ( as most people dont use them in toilet across UAE or for wiping the tears,they usually use water, thats why public toilets are always floody) .

I dont know why do the people from middle east are using such a harsh words against innocent people who live in Denmark .....i didnt make the cartoon of eastern Jewel ...thanks God protests are not allowed otherwise eastern j culd burn the Royal Danish embassy in Dubai.

Eastern J

In order to judge someone u have to walk in his shoez for miles ,well u can not walk in my shoez as u wear sandles. I must tell u that i am very shy and it is hard for me to tell u how innocent , cute , nice i am .

I was thinking to get married with u and having some kids and nice family life in Jebel ali freezone .Just imagine ,i come to home after construction work and u cook buryani and round chappati (indian bread) for me. We culd also go at tora bora afghanistan for honey moon and u culd buy some stuff from down town kabul :).

But you made me sad with harsh words.now HP appears sad and he may not smile for the rest of week .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 13, 2006
there are many a forumer out there tonight with tears in their eyes HP, EJ will succumb eventually i think

:shock:
arniegang

Feb 13, 2006
Hold on a minute.....................................

HP you were in love wiv da Choco not that long ago.

:shock: :shock:
arniegang

Feb 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:Hold on a minute.....................................

HP you were in love wiv da Choco not that long ago.

:shock: :shock:

No man thats was not real love , choco got the alexander the great ,i mean Greek boy friend and second i dont want to have white kids .

Third ,i am from Pak and East is from india , we can make the relationship strong between two countries . I think President of Pakistan was right " we always try to shake hand wid indian but they come up with harsh word". Can u see the way Eastern J slapped me :(.

everyone has gone but HP is waiting for u ........... :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 13, 2006
Okayy.... :shock:

Btw, Easternj's post was just hilarious :D :P

Sorry HP :P
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 13, 2006
Everyone easy on HP - we dont want to tip him over the edge, he is suffering huge rejection at the moment

I said we all have a "be nice to HP week"

arniegang

Feb 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:Everyone easy on HP - we dont want to tip him over the edge, he is suffering huge rejection at the moment

I said we all have a "be nice to HP week"

:lol:

HP will probably take revenge then, and have a 'Be a meanie to everyone'-week (which is probably nothing unusual for him :P )
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 13, 2006
Maybe we are seeing a new HP now that he is in lurveeeeeeeeee

:? :?
arniegang

Feb 14, 2006
arnigang

Hey man how r ya spending your valentine day? dont tell me u are going at uncles club :P why do u not send a e-mail to liban and send him valentine card :P

Defo,

what about ya ? Well i wouldnt angry on anyone , it is really hard for me now a day to irritate people . By the way where are u from and whats ur plan for tomorrow?

kelly 1966

u know i hate girls from south east asia , they are so rough tough ,thats why i am still not married :wink:

PS"
well from now on i wouldnt mention the name or reference of eastern Jewel in any of post (love hurt wink) ....let leave her alone :roll: "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
HP, I reckon she's just being coy and playing hard to get. It's just a test of your devotion to see if you're worthy.

I think you're in there mate... and especially when she sees the size of your wad :D !
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 14, 2006
GoodBai wrote:HP, I reckon she's just being coy and playing hard to get. It's just a test of your devotion to see if you're worthy.

I think you're in there mate... and especially when she sees the size of your wad :D !

convincing her is same as convincing God to send rain in Dubai in june :0). Well i told her that i not gonna distrub her anymore , so i am leaving her alone, whatsoever :roll: . i was trying to nice wid her but , life as not as nice as we see in the movies of julia roberts ;p

Kelly 1966 writes in her book" enduring love"......" .....

"dont cry for someone who is not worth and someone who is worth , he/she wouldnt let u to cry" :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
GoodBai wrote:HP, I reckon she's just being coy and playing hard to get. It's just a test of your devotion to see if you're worthy.

I reckon GB is spot on ther HP - EJ deffo just playin hard to get

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Feb 14, 2006
happy valentine day everyone and please dont make too much love , its tuesday and its working day ......in 10 minutes i gotta catch the train :oops:

arnigang ,lets her play hard ,cauz now she has no one to play :P though HP has dead but his soul is still wandering over dubai forums :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
now this is what i call "forum distance relationship LQ" :D
ross392
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 14, 2006
once again

i really apperciate the white community of dubaiforums , who wiped my tears unlike my muslims and arab fellows of dubaiforums. Fayz habibi and Liban didnt even ask" how are u HP after earthquake" .

I really apperciate , otherwise i was planning to commit suicide last day , it was damn cold and i postpond the idea of jumping from window 95 of my house .

but now i am thinking to delcare myself as Gay , so might be i ll arrange a press conference in copenhagen :oops:

well now i will go at home , i think i have some thing cooked from last 2 days , the office time is over :P

taa taa
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
Anytime HP, your white brothers and sisters have your back. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 14, 2006
HP wrote:
Defo,

what about ya ? Well i wouldnt angry on anyone , it is really hard for me now a day to irritate people . By the way where are u from and whats ur plan for tomorrow?

HP,

I'm from Holland 8) What about you?

My plans for tomorrow (today) is none of ya bizzz :P :wink: :twisted:
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:Anytime HP, your white brothers and sisters have your back. :lol:

Thanks kanelli,

what about taking this matter to secruity council ,where we can recommend a resolution against " XYZ" girl . She is taking as she as 12 Oilwell in Jeb ali freezone :P Kanelli have u had a nice valentine day today?

kanelli , i ll invite u when i get married :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
HP, can I have an English translation of your last request to the UN security council? My translator is with Kofi at the moment. (I don't understand you half the time man!) :P
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 14, 2006
Defo,

I am Paki ,studied here in Denmark and now working here :oops: i live alone and thats why i have to cook food , which i really hate. .......i used to go at uni wid couple guys from Holland :oops: my neighbor is chinese , today she was asking that she is bit confuse " what is the difference between Pakistan and Philistine " :roll:

i think once i told u guys that once she brought pork in two plates and asked me if i can taste and tell her which one is more tasty and fresh :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:HP, can I have an English translation of your last request to the UN security council? My translator is with Kofi at the moment. (I don't understand you half the time man!) :P

hahaha u know when i read myself most of time ,i dont understand myself too :P ........................then i realize what the heck i wrote :roll: .........i ll concentrate nxt time :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
HP wrote:Defo,

I am Paki ,studied here in Denmark and now working here :oops: i live alone and thats why i have to cook food , which i really hate. .......i used to go at uni wid couple guys from Holland :oops: my neighbor is chinese , today she was asking that she is bit confuse " what is the difference between Pakistan and Philistine " :roll:

i think once i told u guys that once she brought pork in two plates and asked me if i can taste and tell her which one is more tasty and fresh :cry:

why r u ashamed to work and life in Denmark? Whats wrong with cooking food? We have lotta foodcourts in Dubai where u can get your meal for cheap, whatcha doing in cold Denmark? :P

Anyways, why ur intrest in Dubai (coz ur on the forums..) ?
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 14, 2006
Anyways, why ur intrest in Dubai (coz ur on the forums..) ?

I was about to leave Dubaiforums then Eastern J, made his entry in forums. Well she was the only interest in Dubai forums :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 14, 2006
I think EJ is lying low

more evidence she she playing hard to get HP, she is prob reading all your posts and testing you to see if your love is true.

arniegang

Feb 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:I think EJ is lying low

more evidence she she playing hard to get HP, she is prob reading all your posts and testing you to see if your love is true.

Haha! :P
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance