Russian Chicks (not Prostitutes)

Topic locked
Russian chicks (not prostitutes) Dec 16, 2008
So I popped into this cigar bar yesterday and the girl behind the counter is friggin GORGEOUS! like cant take my eyes off her gorgeous, like tongue dragging the ground, mumbling gibbirish, hold on a sec while i go... well, you get the idea.

Anyway, she's russian (or of some other equally unaproachable eastern european descent). She is like one of those girls in James Bond films who would just as soon kill you as they would rock your world.

How does one hit on a girl like this? She must know she has it going on. She is stone cold and very challenging to talk to (also her english aint that great), New challenge or lost cause?

maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 16, 2008
I dont know as I never hit on a stranger ever but I know how it feels in your case.

the advice I give you, is become a regular customer and let her see you often. and introduce small talk every time you visit.

girls like her probably always get approached by men. so you don't want to be one of them.

the other method, is go tell her... dont wait for anything... tell her what you felt and ask her out... you will not loose your balls if she said NO! :D some girls like a straight forward person.

good luck
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: Russian chicks (not prostitutes) Dec 16, 2008
Learn Russian or ... Albanian.

I listened from my friends that It's literally impossible to meat such kind of a girl in the NYC on the street or in the bar.

Why do you think that Russians is more approachable If you are not Mr. Roman Abramovich or Banderas? Are you?

Anyway keep informing... :lol:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 16, 2008
previeth means hello
vis thri chew means..see ya later.
sthong means what..

lol be careful about st ...dont miss
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 16, 2008
shorn77777 wrote:previeth means hello
sthong means what..

Albanian?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 16, 2008
no rus..
shorn77777
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 16, 2008
shorn77777 wrote:no rus..

I guess the girl who teached you was a lousy lier. Probably you were also not the first as she had said. Be carefull... :D

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Russian chicks (not prostitutes) Dec 16, 2008
maximusprime wrote:How does one hit on a girl like this? She must know she has it going on. She is stone cold and very challenging to talk to (also her english aint that great), New challenge or lost cause?

I'm not a hitter myself. But according to my hitter friends. It'd take months to have a girl like her. Not because she's a babe but because of her spending every night getting bored of mens' eager looks.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 17, 2008
hey there
check your pm

have fun
yasrkasem
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Russian chicks (not prostitutes) Dec 18, 2008
maximusprime wrote:So I popped into this cigar bar yesterday and the girl behind the counter is friggin GORGEOUS! like cant take my eyes off her gorgeous, like tongue dragging the ground, mumbling gibbirish, hold on a sec while i go... well, you get the idea.

Anyway, she's russian (or of some other equally unaproachable eastern european descent). She is like one of those girls in James Bond films who would just as soon kill you as they would rock your world.

How does one hit on a girl like this? She must know she has it going on. She is stone cold and very challenging to talk to (also her english aint that great), New challenge or lost cause?

hmmm.. guy topic here

well, anyways, like any other girls, why don't you just smile and look at her like a human being (not like a hungry dog! :lol: :lol: ). They are friendly when you approach them well
lailah84
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 18, 2008
Haha, thanks. I dont really have any problems talking to people, and I know women hate those creepy guys who gawk and act like they have never seen a female before. its just one of those situations where the odds aren't so great, ie. every fool that walks in there has the same reaction.
Red chief, no offense by my comment. it may be a stereotype but to a lot of westerners russians, ukrainians, etc, can come off as a bit cold and hard to approach. Im sure you all are very cool once the ice is broken.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 19, 2008
Look at my face - I definitely have nothing in common with the queen of your dreams. :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 19, 2008
sthong means what..

It's not Russian :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry.....
tt.
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 20, 2008
maximusprime wrote: "very challenging to talk to (also her english aint that great)"..... New challenge or lost cause? ""Rock ur world"....

........ You are definitely increadably romantic!... or naIve.....
here's a tip how to talk to a russian girl in Dubai, who speaks no english ( :roll: ), sitting in a bar alone....-- talk about Dostoevskiy, Tolstoy, Chaikovskiy, Moscow/Saint-Petersburg-Kiev..... though, I have my doubts she ever heard these names :lol:
Lolly
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 20, 2008
maximusprime wrote: it may be a stereotype but to a lot of westerners russians, ukrainians, etc, can come off as a bit cold and hard to approach. Im sure you all are very cool once the ice is broken.

Max, there is some thuth in your words... Russians in general rarely smile with strangers and keep some distance during the first talk.

As for Ukrainians their manner of speaking sounds very rude even for my ears. I used to think that all of them were red necks, but at the closer look they are cute and funny, at least some of them.
English is a real problem for Ukrainians.

So for you it looked like coldness and even hostility, but sometimes it's only a manner of speaking or poor upbringing...

It doesn't concern to Westerner or some personal matter at all, they hated everyone :) at the beginning....
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2008
Lolly wrote:here's a tip how to talk to a russian girl in Dubai, who speaks no english ( :roll: ), sitting in a bar alone....-- talk about Dostoevskiy, Tolstoy, Chaikovskiy, Moscow/Saint-Petersburg-Kiev..... though, I have my doubts she ever heard these names :lol:

I think she heard these names in ordinary Russian school :lol: :lol:

As for Ukrainians their manner of speaking sounds very rude even for my ears.

hmm... it's only specific their language..... :roll:
tt.
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 20, 2008
spasiba = thank you
niet = no

unfortunately you could use these only if you could get a conversation going.

All the best.
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 20, 2008
tt. wrote:
sthong means what..

It's not Russian :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry.....

hehe ya dumala eto tolko mne kajetsya;-)
katani
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 21, 2008
Lolly wrote:maximusprime wrote: "very challenging to talk to (also her english aint that great)"..... New challenge or lost cause? ""Rock ur world"....

........ You are definitely increadably romantic!... or naIve.....
here's a tip how to talk to a russian girl in Dubai, who speaks no english ( :roll: ), sitting in a bar alone....-- talk about Dostoevskiy, Tolstoy, Chaikovskiy, Moscow/Saint-Petersburg-Kiev..... though, I have my doubts she ever heard these names :lol:

Crime and punishment is one of my alltime favorites.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 21, 2008
maximusprime wrote:

Crime and punishment is one of my alltime favorites.

All foreigners have read this book, or heard about it........ :lol:
tt.
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 22, 2008
MaximusPrime: The rules with HOT babes are quite different than with your average girl, these chicks have heard it all, just like when trying to talk a trafic cop out of a ticket; they've heard every excuse in the book. You'll have to do things differently than with your average girl.

1-become a regular costumer, don't give her any special attention besides beeing polite and courteous, tip well but DONT OVERTIP, otherwise she'll end up seeing you as a walking wallet and she'll be nice just to get your hard earned dollars. dont keep staring at her and don't look like you're overexcited to be there.

2-Make sure she sees you around other women and make sure these women are having the time of their life with you. She'll get curious as to "what's so special about him" and "why is he giving all these girls attention but not me"

3-A great trick is to have a "wingwoman" with you. I always bring 1 or 2 hot female friends who love playing that role, they'll just be all over me like I'm the greatest thing since Brad Pitt. That's all game, but your Russian prospect won't be able to tell.

If you play your cards right she'll engage conversation with you, and a pick up is always 1000 times more effective when the girl thinks it was her idea and she was interested first.

Of course it could simply not work, but if its worth the effort than go for it
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2008
sounds like a PRO advice...hehe..nice strategy huh! .. :P
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2008
Pimpin80 wrote:MaximusPrime: The rules with HOT babes are quite different than with your average girl, these chicks have heard it all, just like when trying to talk a trafic cop out of a ticket; they've heard every excuse in the book. You'll have to do things differently than with your average girl.

1-become a regular costumer, don't give her any special attention besides beeing polite and courteous, tip well but DONT OVERTIP, otherwise she'll end up seeing you as a walking wallet and she'll be nice just to get your hard earned dollars. dont keep staring at her and don't look like you're overexcited to be there.

2-Make sure she sees you around other women and make sure these women are having the time of their life with you. She'll get curious as to "what's so special about him" and "why is he giving all these girls attention but not me"

3-A great trick is to have a "wingwoman" with you. I always bring 1 or 2 hot female friends who love playing that role, they'll just be all over me like I'm the greatest thing since Brad Pitt. That's all game, but your Russian prospect won't be able to tell.

If you play your cards right she'll engage conversation with you, and a pick up is always 1000 times more effective when the girl thinks it was her idea and she was interested first.

Of course it could simply not work, but if its worth the effort than go for it

And when does she find out you sweep the floors at Dubai abbatoir? Is that before or after you put the fake Ferrari key ring on the table or bend down to brush the dust from your Karama Gucci shoes?

Why not just try to be a real person and stop playing games? Don't you think she is going to be disappointed that the real you is not what she expected? Maybe thats the reason she is going to avoid guys like you because they try to be someone they are patently not. It demonstrates a basic insecurity from your part.

Try just being 'you'...you might meet someone hot and who really likes you for who you really are and you can stop pretending.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 23, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:And when does she find out you sweep the floors at Dubai abbatoir? Is that before or after you put the fake Ferrari key ring on the table or bend down to brush the dust from your Karama Gucci shoes?

Why not just try to be a real person and stop playing games? Don't you think she is going to be disappointed that the real you is not what she expected? Maybe thats the reason she is going to avoid guys like you because they try to be someone they are patently not. It demonstrates a basic insecurity from your part.

Try just being 'you'...you might meet someone hot and who really likes you for who you really are and you can stop pretending.

Knight

That's sweet, but how hard is that in a naturally pretending society? In many occasions the new "real" persons in a group hardly get noticed :D:D:D
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2008
bedro wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:And when does she find out you sweep the floors at Dubai abbatoir? Is that before or after you put the fake Ferrari key ring on the table or bend down to brush the dust from your Karama Gucci shoes?

Knight

That's sweet, but how hard is that in a naturally pretending society? In many occasions the new "real" persons in a group hardly get noticed :D:D:D

If she is more swayed by the fake than the real...then she is not worth knowing and not the one for you, no matter how good looking.

People are more shallow than a saucer in this town, the ones that stand out are the real ones. Don't follow the crowd and be a fake sheep.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 23, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
If she is more swayed by the fake than the real...then she is not worth knowing and not the one for you, no matter how good looking.

People are more shallow than a saucer in this town, the ones that stand out are the real ones. Don't follow the crowd and be a fake sheep.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I disagree with you DK...

he is not asked to fake that he drives a Ferrari... he is asked to get attention... being yourself will only work if you are a super good looking person... or he will be just another customer walking in. thats why he is told to be frequent (at the least) and hope she notice him. or try the other tricks which usually get ladies attention.

being yourself will work when you are with your friends and you want to get attention of a lady friend who is joined around.... but it does not always work with strangers... specially with very good looking ladies.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 24, 2008
quatroporte wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I disagree with you DK...

he is not asked to fake that he drives a Ferrari... he is asked to get attention... being yourself will only work if you are a super good looking person... or he will be just another customer walking in. thats why he is told to be frequent (at the least) and hope she notice him. or try the other tricks which usually get ladies attention.

being yourself will work when you are with your friends and you want to get attention of a lady friend who is joined around.... but it does not always work with strangers... specially with very good looking ladies.

I'll go even further, beeing "yourself" around lady friends will not win you anything either. Dating is like marketing, what sells is whats in high demand and limited supply.

Besides, i just wanna destroy the myth that money is all it takes, lots of rich guys get laid but they don't get any respect from women because besides money they have nothing. They are beeing used for their cash. Im sure youve heard of rich businessmen who's wives cheat on with some deadbeat who lives in a 1 bedroom and earns 40 000 a year. The money thing is a myth; of course money makes it easier, but a hot woman will choose a man who makes her feel excitement and challenge over a man with millions but no personality anytime.

Women are driven by their feelings, and when she feels attracted to you, nothing will distract her from that. The "be yourself" argument just doesn't cut it, sorry DK. No one is born perfect and everyone is entitled to a chance to improve. Having a plan and a strategy in life will take you somewhere, relying on "destiny" and trusting life to bring you what you want is laughable at best. It's valid for dating and for every aspect of life. If you want to win you have to be competitive, and in order to be competitive you have to find out what sells and how to get that.

Besides, the "crowd" IS shallow, but their tactics dont even get close to what really works, so no having a sound plan doesnt make you a "sheep". The average guy needs to learn what creates attraction, not how to satisfy a gold digger who wants to reach for your pockets. DK, I understand what you mean, but do you really believe that you have to settle for whatever comes your way in life? I never have, and in all modesty I got much much better then what the "crowds" get. If you don't step up with a plan, another man will, and you'll lose out every time.

Maybe I play games, but women have been doing it forever and they will eat you alive if you cant navigate the trenches. Girls will often tell you "i dont wanna play games". When she does, you can bet your ass off the games have already started.
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2008
Women don't need this kind of advice because relationships and dating is their turf, their instincts are much much sharper than a man's and thus things are unfair for the unsuspecting, naive man who's just beeing "himself". You can go to war and try to be "yourself" and talk the enemy out of killing you, but the odds are you will be blown to smithereens before you have time to finish your sentence. Like I've said it before, people believe in the monstruous myth that beeing yourself will land you what you want. It won't, it will land you what you can. Bite the bullet or improve. Don't believe me? Try out my advice for yourself and you'll see just how on target I am. You can also try beeing yourself. I'd love to read the report on this.
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2008
I'm amazed at how men have been brainwashed into thinking that beeing manly, confident and having a plan makes you a "phony". Wait til you see me walking through with Angelina Jolie's twin sister, then you'll forget those principles.

Now I know someone will be like "oh youre so full of yourself and you think you know it all and blablabla" and quite frankly I couldnt care less. If you can leave your close minded mentality aside for a second and give my methods a honest try i think you will have an awakening. A lot of my friends have and women fight each other over them now.
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 24, 2008
Im opening a dating school in Dubai, anyone interested?
8) :lol: 8)
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance