Reply To The Guys Who Commented On My Post About Filipinas.

Topic locked
reply to the guys who commented on my post about filipinas. Dec 28, 2008
puppypup: I tried, but didnt find. and beleive me, it's not about religion, its about culture. I dont criticize their culture, but I have my point about it.

Pimpin80
: even if she was bad arab, she'll never change, she will remain bad, I'm not talking about changing her from psycho to normal, i'm talking about convincing her to change some of her habbits.

quatroporte
: to be frank (I HATE MY COUNTRY LADIES), mabe its not beacuse of them maybe its only because of me, i can't accept them. I had big fights with my family cuz of that, but it will be only my choice. so out of all nationalities, i prefered to choose from the filipines,i met ladies from other countries, in short, i didnt like them. many of my friends said they'll stop talking to me if i did so, but it will be my choice. its me who will live with her, not my mom, nor my friends.

tt: i don't know ur name, but tt has a meaning in tagalog (filipine language). oooops.

project3030
: ummm, thats ur opinion dude. lets respect others, there are good and bad people everywhere.

Kindly lock this topic. cheers.

howdy

Dec 29, 2008
No, I'm not going to lock it! I'm going to give the others to reply should they wish!

As I said before, you cannot ask people to change for you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: reply to the guys who commented on my post about filipin Dec 29, 2008
howdy wrote:quatroporte[/b]: to be frank (I HATE MY COUNTRY LADIES), mabe its not beacuse of them maybe its only because of me, i can't accept them. I had big fights with my family cuz of that, but it will be only my choice. so out of all nationalities, i prefered to choose from the filipines,i met ladies from other countries, in short, i didnt like them. many of my friends said they'll stop talking to me if i did so, but it will be my choice. its me who will live with her, not my mom, nor my friends.

I respect your opinion... and if I put myself in your shoes... I may think the same way.... I mean, I am Lebanese and I hate Lebanese girls attitude and the way they think... and I had few experiences with them which proved my opinion... however I am still open to meet with them and I may end up marrying one someday who knows...
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 29, 2008
@howdy. Howdy how R U? We all are individuals with our own opinions and patience but on my end I highly disagree about culture and religion. Religion is a culture. I'm not Filipina but I have a suspicion, a Muslim Filipina would be more compatible with an Arab Muslim than she would with a Catholic Filipino.

Now an Indian could be a little tricky. I can see a Muslim and Hindu getting together. On the other hand, Hindus and Muslims have big time issues so I don't know....a Muslim Arab and Muslim Indian pairing could be better.

Well my point is religion plays a very very big part in culture. I'm Catholic and I just could not hook up with a Jew, Muslim, or Hindu unless they were cradle Catholics or maybe cradle Anglicans or Lutherans. I grew up with my religion. There are customs, celebrations, and ways of thinking. I mean Judaism, Islam, and Hinduism, and even Baptists and Pentacostals are just foreign and weird to me. It's culture.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 30, 2008
Go ahead marry her. Just watch you will be broke and very depressed within a few years.

Should you decide to marry this "Fillipino Beano" I guarantee that you will end up regretting it and will say that project3030 was right after all.

I'm sorry to say but I stand by my comments I made earlier on DF regarding their nature and characteristics.

The rest is up to you, you have been warned should you proceed beyond this point.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
I think you cannot mix Religion & Culture of any country because its the human being who get attracts with each other when they fall in love they don not care for any religion & country. So i think you cannot blame any country & religion.
:D
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

ummm Dec 30, 2008
so dear friends, what if i leave it to the chances, and try to meet a girl, then if we fill in love, our hearts will lead us to the next step, cuz i know the arranged marriage doesnt work with them. wish me luck. i'll be blamed by everyone around me, but i hope things can be ok.
howdy

Re: ummm Dec 30, 2008
howdy wrote:so dear friends, what if i leave it to the chances, and try to meet a girl, then if we fill in love, our hearts will lead us to the next step, cuz i know the arranged marriage doesnt work with them. wish me luck. i'll be blamed by everyone around me, but i hope things can be ok.

From personal experience, don't listen to a word anyone around you says...make your own path in this life even if it does fly in the face of convention! Wouldn't it be a boring place if we all conformed to the mores of our peers? The truly interesting people in the world are the rebels and non conformists.
So don't be afraid.
"'Do' or 'do not'...there is no 'try'!"

If you find someone you truly love then:
a) You are a lucky man
b) It makes no difference where they are from or who they are as long as there is true love, it will find a way!
c) Hold onto her, because that kind of love is rare and either only comes around once...or never at all.

I am getting all soppy in my old age!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: ummm Dec 31, 2008
howdy wrote:so dear friends, what if i leave it to the chances, and try to meet a girl, then if we fill in love, our hearts will lead us to the next step, cuz i know the arranged marriage doesnt work with them. wish me luck. i'll be blamed by everyone around me, but i hope things can be ok.

Congrats !!!!!!!!! so you are the luckiest one who fall in love don't worry about anything & just enjoy life & love her & rest leave it to the god he there to take care of everything.
One thing i know that if you have not done anything wrong in the life then nothing will dare to spoil your life.
Love others, Love life Love Love Love Just Love :love6: :love6: :love6: :love6: :love6: :love4: :love4: :love4: :love4:
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

hi Dec 31, 2008
actually Im not lucky at all, cuz im still searching for my lady, that I couldnt find. she will come someday i know, but I hope it won't take much longer.
howdy

Dec 31, 2008
filipina ladies are having good asses....
naanchaap
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 31, 2008
naanchaap wrote:filipina ladies are having good asses....

is he back again?????????? :evil:
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Jan 01, 2009
@howdy..why dnt u search for a muslim filipina instead? Im sure you wont have headache.
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

where Jan 01, 2009
ArchitectRoel: Do you know one? i know finding a muslim one will make my life easier, but I can accept a christian lady. :wink:
howdy

Re: where Jan 02, 2009
howdy wrote:ArchitectRoel: Do you know one? i know finding a muslim one will make my life easier, but I can accept a christian lady. :wink:

I know many but unfortunately they're not here..and secondly they're afraid of Arabs.
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2009

WHAT all rubbish in this beautiful board.
:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 02, 2009
coleenvin wrote:

ize=2]WHAT all rubbish in this beautiful board.
[/size]
He sounds familiar (project3030)
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 03, 2009
ArchitectRoel wrote:
coleenvin wrote:

ize=2]WHAT all rubbish in this beautiful board.
[/size]
He sounds familiar (project3030)

you are right. i guess he is the same guy.
I'm wondering, why are they afraid of arab guys?? In my so many years here in the UAE, i saw a lot of filipinas with arabs, either friends or married. which means there are still good people around.
howdy

Jan 03, 2009
howdy wrote:I'm wondering, why are they afraid of arab guys

Obviously because you have LOUD voices and BIG guns!! haha..
No! seriously...Maybe it's because of what The AMERICAN MEDIA is showing to the whole world that you are the Bad Guys.
howdy wrote:In my so many years here in the UAE, i saw a lot of filipinas with arabs, either friends or married.

1.First of all they want to have a good financial life..who does'nt?
2.and secondly, They want to have a good-looking children..mostly, (Filipina mixed with Arabs or American or European seems to have a nice result~they are called Mestiza/Mestizo or Tisay/Tisoy)
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 03, 2009
Okay this thread has totally degenerated into rubbish.

Locked!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance